Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 2

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 2

 

The student cafeteria was empty and eerily quiet when Heechul strolled in. His irritated facial expression screams i-am-ing-pissed-off-so-get-out-of-my-ing-way-pabo! Minutes had passed since he was standing with his arms crossed against his chest in front of the drinks vending machine, a deep frown etched in his forehead and his lips pursed into a thin line.

 

Should I get coffee or tea?

But the chocolate milk is so tempting!

The orange juice looks nice too!

Oh! And there’s Soda!

 

“Aish, why are there so many ing choices!” Heechul cursed under his breath and gave the machine a little kick venting his frustration. His indecisive made him even more frustrated than before.

 

That was one of Heechul’s major problems, indecisiveness. Not forgetting his scary temper, huge pride, over confidence and vanity just to name a few.

 

After another round of mental debate and some more cursing, Heechul finally decided that he needed the coffee desperately to perk himself up if he wants to survive the rest of the day.

 

With a cup of steaming hot milk coffee in hand, he slammed himself down into the nearest seat available. He blew the steam off his coffee waiting for it to cool down a little before taking a sip since he couldn’t really take food or drinks that were too hot. He let out a satisfied sigh as the coffee warms his body gradually. His facial expression softens a little and he felt himself relax and starting to enjoy the silence around him until a familiar voice disturbed his peace once again.

 

“Oh! Heechul annyong!”

 

Heechul scowled and gave his infamous deadly glare when he laid his eyes on the younger male standing in front of him. “Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Where’s the hyung? You are speaking to me informally again!”

 

Kyuhyun was a junior or rather the evil maknae in Heechul’s circle of friends. He was the smartest around school but nothing interest him than his games and umm… Anyway put that aside and back to Heechul’s deadly stares. Most people would be afraid just by looking at Heechul’s scary glares but not Kyuhyun. Instead, he smirked and seems amused at Heechul’s expression.

 

“Yah, why are you here and not in class?” Heechul asked and took another sip of his already cold coffee and waited for a reply. When he received none, he glanced up at the latter and furrowed his brow when he saw Kyuhyun’s famous evil smirk. Just then Kyuhyun invited himself to the seat opposite Heechul, leaning his body forward towards the latter till their faces only inches apart.

 

Heechul took in a sharp breath at the sudden closeness and the fact that Kyuhyun was staring right into his eyes with his stupid smirk still plastered to his face.

 

Uh. This evil maknae is up to something bad. I’ve got to becareful. Heechul made a mental note.

 

Hyung!” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke, causing Heechul to flinch and moved his body leaning as far back as he could. “I have very interesting news for you…” he continued as his smirk grew and his eyes sparkled with evil and mischief.

 

Although Heechul was a scary person to begin with but Kyuhyun can be hundred times scarier if he wants to. “What’s so interesting?” Heechul straighten himself and crossing his legs in a feminine way, trying to sound casual and unaffected.

 

“Nothing much just overheard some girls in class discussing about you and one of them confessed that she kind of like you now.” Kyuhyun said lazily as he took out his PSP attempting to start a new game.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes at that piece of oh-so-interesting news. “What’s so interesting about that Kyuhyun? You and I both, or rather the whole school know how many girls and even GUYS are head over heels about me.” Heechul bragged, and lean back further into his seat feeling proud of that fact. Heechul was extremely popular in school for he was handsome, charming and yet pretty and feminine at the same time. Hence attracting an overwhelming number of admirers consisting of both females and males drooling over him despite his weird-and-kind-of-hard-to-tolerate character.

 

“Uh-huh but not this one.” Kyuhyun replied casual with his eyes still glued to his game.

 

Heechul frowned at his words. “Yah. What do you mean by not this one?” Heechul curiosity rose. As far as he knows no one could resist the charms of the might Diva Kim Heechul! Maybe except for one…

 

“Aish! Come on come on! Please don’t die on me…” Kyuhyun muttered to himself totally engrossed in the game when Heechul continued asking with a hint of frustration in his voice since the latter kept ignoring his questions. “Yah Cho Kyuhyun answer me why is this one different!”

 

Silence surrounds them.

 

“What the . Fine.” Heechul was boiling with anger. No one ignores the might Diva Kim Heechul! Those who do die a terrible death! Damn the evil maknae. He cursed and was about to stand up and leave when the latter finally spoke.

 

“Sohee.”

 

★★★★★

 

Hello! 

Updated the tags to include kyumin and eunhae!
And that means the story will be slightly longer than expected.
However, they won't be featured as much as hanchul or soheechul ok?

I hope you guys like my story so far (:
Kindly pardon my grammer and...
Comments will be well-loved!

Till the next chapter ^^