Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 12

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 12

 

It was only 6.30am and the school was eerily quiet since school doesn’t start till an hour later. All the classrooms along the corridor were empty and pitched dark except for one.

 

The lights emitted from Classroom 3A shone brightly against the dark surrounding. At the back of the said classroom sat a lone figure with a face of irritation. His brow furrowed into a deep frown with his puffed up rosy cheeks. With his eyes narrowed onto yet another package wrapped neatly in a pretty bojagi – this time round it’s of striking rainbow strips.

 

It has been a whole week since these sinfully delicious breakfasts appeared on his desk every morning, rain or shine. Every time he unwrap the bojagi, a different variety of steamy hot and mouth-watering food revealed in front of him together with a small card filled with honey words, the sweetest in the whole wide world.

 

Schoolmates who were jealous of him, started spreading ugly scandalous rumours about him being a or . Friends were teasing him, making him blushing madly with a silly grin plastered to his face.

 

Though he was still kind of depressed about Sohee and her new lover boy but the little sweet act of the mysterious admirer filled his heart with warmth and a simple happiness.

 

He felt special and loved but at the same time confused and lost.

 

Who are you? Why are you doing this? When will you reveal yourself? I should at least know who you are…

 

Heechul let out a sigh followed by a yawn. He pouted and rubbed his eyes sleepily since he woke up extremely early this morning, in hopes to catch a glimpse of whoever that person might be but luck’s not on his side. The pretty package was already seated on his desk by the time he came.

 

The sky began to change from a dark into a faint blue with orange glow. Students started to file in slowly as the time ticks and soon chatter and laughter filled the classroom. Heechul nibbled his food slowly still deep in thoughts when a shadow hover him.

 

Damn. Here comes my nightmare…

 

Hankyung chuckled as he watched Heechul casting him quick glances and pretended to ignore his presence and continue nibbling his food with a cute pout forming unconsciously.

 

My Rella is the cutest creature in the whole universe!

 

Hankyung felt the need to tease; therefore he leaned his body slowly towards Heechul as the latter inch away bit by bit towards the window still pretending to be very engrossed nibbling his food. Once he got Heechul cornered, he blew hot breathe into his sensitive ears sending shivers down the latter's spine.

 

“Good morning Rella~ did you miss me? I miss you especially the way you sway your cute y ~”

 

Heechul blushed a deep scarlet red and pout even more. He turned his head slightly and sent daggers stare at Hankyung as the latter did his stupid winks and flying kisses.

 

ing stupid ert damn molester!

 

Oh well. Heechul got every reason to call him that.

 

During dance practices…

 

Music was blasted throughout the dance studio as all the dancers practice their individual routine before their actual cheography. During these daily practices, everyone will be practicing hard to perfect their moves except for two figures at the corner - an annoyed and blushing Heechul and smirking erted Hankyung.

 

Hankyung grabbed Heechul's slim waist from behind as he guide his hip into a series of y sways.

 

“No Rella… Relax your hips! Moving it slow and sensual. Like you are making love to the music~" Hankyung whispered in a low seductive voice. He pulled Heechul closer and pressed their body together making Heechul's brush against his crotch.

 

"Oh yes. Just like that. Grind... me~” he let out a soft moan only audible to his poor victim.

 

Or...

 

When Heechul was practicing the hip s...

 

"No Rella... You got to harder~ with more power and dominance! Like that."

 

Hankyung made Heechul sit on the floor as he started to demonstrate a series of his powerful hip s right in his face as the latter stared in shocked and embrassement because Hankyung's crotch was constantly right into his face.

 

"Oh Rella~ can you feel me? The power, strength and energy? It is excited... For you~" Heechul cheeks would be burning as he swallowed hard at the sight of an prominet tent forming in that tight pants of Hankyung.

 

Or...

 

When Heechul was taking a break from the pactices...

 

Heechul was drench in sweat, panting hard from the extreme dance practices. He laid down flat on the floor with his eyes closed, in an attempt to calm his frantic heart. When he felt someone hover over him.

 

Hankyung would lie on top of Heechul, caressing his face and squashing him as he pollutes the latter's mind with all the ing.

 

"Oh that's so y Rella. Your pants sounds like music. The tinge of pink spread across your face looks so cute and seductive. You smell like . Oh my. Your messy hair and slightly parted plump kissable lips. Looks so yummy! So this is how you look after ~ so tempting."

 

In conclusion, poor Heechul was molested and mind by Hankyung every single day.

 

Hankyung chuckled as Heechul finished the last of his breakfast with a satisfied smile.

 

"Done with the breakfast? Like what you eat?" Hamkyung asked causally.

 

Heechul looked at Hankyung with a face of suspicious and nodded his head in response anyway.

 

"Good. Because I got something to tell you."

 

"What."

 

"Our first tutoring session. This saturday. 10am. Your place."

 

Heechul choked on air, coughing and wheezing.

 

W-What? My-my place? A-a-alone with this p-p-ert! Damn! He could molest me when so many people are around and with this Saturday alone is he going to... OMO! ME?!

 

His face loses all its colour in an instant when he saw Hankyung with his evil erted grin.

 

Oh God, please save the innocent me!

 

★★★★★

Opps! Sorry for the long wait! I was... distracted (with Yunjae's fic >.<)

ert Hankyung for you guys! heehee (..can't wait to write the next chapter! but first, let me update my Jaded Diva~)

Thank you for waiting! Comments will be so much appreciatedddd! (sub if you like the story! ^^ and am trying to do a poster soon!)