Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 7

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 7

 

 

Heechul was feeling dizzy. His world seems to be spinning.

 

Sohee’s words were still ringing loud and clear in his ears.

 

“O-Oppa. I-I-I fell for someone.”

 

Fell for someone…

Fell for someone…

Someone…

Who is that someone?

 

Heechul was in a daze before he finally noticed the small delicate hand waving in front of his face trying to gain his attention.

 

“Oppa… Oppa… Oppa! Are you alright?” she asked and her voice filled with concern.

 

My princess fell for someone!
She’s giving her pure innocent heart and love to someone!

 

“U-U-Uhh Yes I am fine, sorry I was just a little overwhelmed that’s all.” Heechul tried to regain his cool and reached for his cappuccino with shaky hands and his heart thumping hard and loud against his ribcage.

 

Yah! Kim Heechul calm down!
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

 

“S-So who is t-that lucky g-guy?” he tried to sound teasing and causal but fail big time as his begin to stammer.

 

Sohee looked at him and blushed hard.

 

OMO! OMO! OMO! Look at the seriously cute red face!
Is that someone me? It must be me right? That someone must be me!
Yah! Kim Heechul! Don’t jump to conclusion! The conversation is not over yet!
STUPID HEART CALM DOWN!

 

Heechul waiting impatiently for Sohee to reply but the latter just sat there blushing the whole time. The desire to know was killing him big time.

 

“I-I… H-He… A-Actually… W-We…” Sohee stuttered.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“H-H-He was from another school.”

 

What. The. ! N-Not ME? But Kyuhyun said...

 

Heechul felt his world shattered. He could not breathe and the lack of oxygen was making him dizzy again. He sat so still that he could pass off as a statue.

 

“We met at some school festival a few months back. He was good looking, tall and extremely funny. He was a real gentleman too. His name sounds charming too. Im Seulong~” Sohee giggled to herself dreamily as she described her crush.

 

No one is as good-looking as I am! Plus which guy can be as beautiful and delicate as I am! And… And my sense of humour is awesome! And... And and my name is beautiful too! Aish!

 

Heechul puffed his cheeks and felt his heart broke into pieces and soured.

 

“But…”

 

But you realised that I am still the best and he’s a ?

 

Heechul eyes twinkle with hope.

 

“But… he did not know about my feelings and I don’t know how he feels about me. Even though we have been hanging out quite often after school in the past few months…” Sohee voice trailed with disappointment.

 

What the ! How dare that bastard date my princess without my knowledge! And my princess hid it from me till now… Ouch.

 

Heechul was boiling with anger.

 

“Oppa… What should I do?” Sohee pout and look at Heechul with her innocent teary eyes.

 

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Angelic Hee: Your princess needs help. She’s on the verge of tears! Be her good oppa and give some positive advice and morale support.

Devilish Hee: Yah! You crazy? She’s in love with another guy! You should let me work my magic and make her yours.

No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. HELL YES! HEAVEN NO!

SHUT THE UP!

 

Heechul cleared his throat and spoke. “Princess, if you really like him… Why don’t you talk to him about it?” His voice was surprising calm.

 

No! What the is wrong with me!

 

“Y-Y-You meant to c-c-confess to him?” Sohee stuttered uncontrollably and blink her innocent questioning eyes at Heechul.

 

No! No! No! Don’t confess! You are mine!

 

“Exactly. If he feels that same about you than oppa will be happy for you. If he doesn’t you know where to find me.” Heechul smile encouragingly though his heart was hurting like mad.

 

Damn! My princess will be ripped off from me soon.
PABO ME!

 

The thought made him depressed and now all he wanted was to go back home, isolate himself and hide from the world. “Let’s go princess. It’s late already, I’ll walk to home.”

 

They walked home together in silence.

 

Heechul was hurting on the inside.
Sohee was deep in thoughts.

 

“Oppa. Thank you for walking me home and I really love talking to you!” Sohee gave Heechul a hug before running back into her house.

 

“Anything that makes you happy princess...” Heechul mumbled to himself as he watched with sad eyes at the small lovely figure disappear into the house.

 

Soon it was dark. Heechul was lying on his bed in his dark bedroom for hours since he left Sohee. He was depressed and sulking and sighing the whole night when his phone suddenly buzz.

 

Aish! I can’t even sulk in peace!

 

Heechul pout and fished his phone from beneath his pillow and saw a message from an unknown number.

 

Weird.

 

Curious who would text him in the middle of the night, Heechul open the message and read.

 

From: Unknown
To: Heechul

Hello there! My beautiful princess Rella~ did you miss me? I miss you so much already! Awww. I miss my beautiful beautiful y y baby princess~

 

Heechul was stunned by the message. He bolted up from the bed into a sitting position with his jaws hanging low. He could literally feel the tiny hair on his back stand and he shiver at the cheesy mushy words.

 

Princess Rella? What the ? Rella as in Cinderella? Seriously?

 

From: Heechul
To: Unknown

Who the are you? I am a guy so in no way I am your princess Rella! ert!!!

 

Heechul was raging with frustration. First the new guy in class made him feel weird and uncomfortable. Then his first love told him she fell in love with some bastard. Now some crazy guy from god knows where text him in the middle of the night calling him his princess.

 

Within seconds, his phone buzzed again.

 

From: Unknown
To: Heechul

Of course you are my PRINCESS RELLA! Like I said earlier… You are so beautiful and y~ I can’t wait to make you mine~ Yummm~ Good night Chulie love~

 

C-Chulie? Oh. My. God. This guy is unbelievable!

 

Heechul face was burning when he read the last message.

He recalled his morning encounter with the new boy.

His heart started to race.

His face started to colour with a bright red.

His body started to feel hot.

 

Heechul puff his cheeks and slammed himself back into bed, turning and tossing the whole night long…

 

For the longest time, Sohee was gone from his mind and Hankyung came invading.

 

Aish! That stupid Hankyung! I am going to kill him tomorrow!

 

★★★★★

 

Drama queen Heechul and the battle of his inner thoughts :p

As promised! An update! Happy weekends everyone ^^

p.s. I got a new idea and the main, Yunho from dbsk.. Any suggestion which female to pair with? and I am attempted to start a fluffy eunhae focus fic.. Should i? >.<

★★★

@ loser220 Awww. I am sorry it didn't turn out the way you want it. But I promised I won't make Heenim suffer much in this fic! Keep reading? Thank you! ^^

@ jangkhunyounghunny how about Kyumin in the next chapter? :p

@ InaOlix / KpopVision / ssapphire212 Hello! Do you like how th story flow thus far? (: