Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 15

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 15

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

Heechul stirred from his deep slumber and a low groaned echoed through the room. Turning his body to his side and curling himself into a ball in his soft warm covers, he buried his head into one his many pillows in attempt to cut out the noise.

 

In the corner of the room, someone let out a soft chuckled but went unnoticed.

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

Heechul threw his pillows into the air in frustration and kicked his covers away harshly and rolled around on his bed but his eyes was still closed refusing the need to welcome daylight.

 

“AHHHHHH!”

 

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

Oh well, Heechul was never a morning person. If he is a diva by nature, then for that hour every morning he will be renounced as THE .

 

After a minute of throwing his tantrums on bed and a whole lot more of whining, the diva finally decided to shut the ringing alarm clock. As a habit, his hands reached out to the side table for the irritating alarm clock but realized it wasn’t there. He reached out further and sweeps his hand across the table thinking that it might be shifted from its original position but all he was grabbing was nothing but thin air.

 

Weird.

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

“DAMN IT!”

 

The ringing was driving him insane and he desperately needs to shut that piece of junk up. Propping himself up on his elbows, Heechul opened his eyes a little too quickly without allowing his eyes to adjust to the brightness causing the harsh light to hurt his eyes.

 

“AISHHHH! MY EYES!”

 

Heechul shield his eyes protectively with one hand while the other supported his full body weight.

 

Damn the stupid lights!

 

In the next second, the irritating ringing miraculously stopped leaving the room dead silence once again.

 

Ahhh. Peace~

 

The peaceful silence caused his lips to curl up slightly into a lazy smile as he throw himself back onto the comfort of his bed with the intention to continue his beauty sleep.

 

Mmmm~ so soft and fluffy…

 

Hankyung who was standing at the corner of the room the whole time let out another soft chuckle, which once again went unnoticed. How oblivious can Heechul be, seriously?

 

So this is how my princess is during the mornings. How lazy and whiny but cute all the same. Hmmm. Time for prince charming to wake sleepy beauty up~

 

With a sly smile, Hankyung put down the alarm clock in hand on the floor and went on his knees. Like an assassin advancing towards its victim, he half crawled and half rolled silently towards the bed where his princess lies.

 

Heechul lay on his bed with his eyes closed and a satisfied smile.

 

Sleep, sleep, sleep. I want to sleep sleep sleep~

 

Heechul let out a soft comfortable sigh and was about to doze back to dreamland when he felt something soft and warm pressed onto his lips.

 

Eh?

 

Heechul frowned at the foreign feeling on his lips. Then that soft and warm thing started to move.

 

Huh?

 

Heechul started to panic and struggle a little when he felt a sudden weight pressing on top of him.

 

WHAT THE-

 

Then suddenly he felt something hot and wet his lips sending shivers down his spine.

 

OMO!

 

“Mmphhh-”

Fear course through his body and he was afraid to open his eyes. Lying there like a log, he let the invasion of his mouth continued. Within the span of a few seconds, thousands of questions and thoughts flooded his poor mind that was not fully operated just yet since it was still very early in Heechul terms.

 

“Mmphh… Ughhh.”

 

Heechul tensed and squeezed his eyes tighter.

 

N-No! I-It can’t be! No one broke into my room! Those are not lips, and the hot and wet thing is not a tongue! I must be dreaming! This must be just another naughty dream! Sleep Heechul, sleep!

 

His breathing quickens and his temperature rose to a new high as the kiss intensified. His lips were , and nibbled on, leaving it kind of red and swallow with a trail of wet.

 

“Mmmm-” Heechul unconsciously let out a moan earning him a soft chuckled and a playful pinch on his burning cheeks.

 

This… voice… sounds familiar?

 

“Awww. My princess loves my kiss? But is my princess enjoying my kiss so much that he refuses to wake up?” The voice spoke with his lips still pressed lightly on his.

 

This… voice…

 

“If that’s the case, should I kiss him longer? Hmmm?” Heechul felt the hot tongue and probing his sealed lips.

 

DAMN THE STUPID ERT!

 

Heechul snapped his eyes widen open and came face to face with a smirking Hankyung. Their lips were still glued together as he blinked his eyes a few times as if making sure that he eyes weren’t playing tricks on him.

 

No. This is definitely the stupid ert. And he definitely had his lips on mine and his body is pressing against… WHAT THE !

 

Like his brain finally decided to work and he finally realize what was going on, Heechul sat up immediately in attempt to push Hankyung off but only to collide their foreheads together into a loud…

 

BANG!

 

Ouch, that freaking hurts.

 

★★★★★

failed chapter ):

somehow it did not turn out how I wanted, boo!

 

@loser220 the actual "date" comes in the next chapter I guess hehe *ahem* read on? ^^

@jangkhunyounghunny yeah! me too! let's go hunt for hannie look alike~ haha *opps :p

@Makoto Thank uuuu so much for waiting! Yes, Hannie wants to fatten up his princess~ ♥