Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 4

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 4

 

 

Hours passed and the lessons were almost coming to an end. Heechul was still fidgeting in his seating feeling uncomfortable with the new boy seated beside him. Nothing the teacher said made it to his mind for his was way too distracted by Hankyung words.

 

Heechul stole another quick curious glance at Hankyung and found the latter listening to the teacher’s explanation on some Mathematics problem with deep concentration. At some point, his brow would ceased into a frown and wiggle his nose and at times he would nod his head and write down some notes on his notepad. For a spilt second, Heechul was mesmerized by Hankyung’s serious handsome face.

 

How charming…

 

Heechul snapped out of his thought as soon as it came, looking out of the window feeling his face flustered.

 

What the is wrong with me!

 

Heechul puffed his cheeks in annoyance.

 

After making his crazy bold statement in the morning, Hankyung practically ignored Heechul the whole day focusing only on the teacher’s ramblings and the bunch of girls that flocked to him during the lunch break.

 

Heechul was still feeling annoyed, irritated, confused, and curious when the bell finally rang signalling the end of school.

 

The once quiet hallway suddenly filled with the noises of chairs dragging on the floor as the eager students stood up all ready to dash out of the stuffy classroom towards freedom and the teachers shouting at the top of their lungs trying to remind them on tomorrow’s class agenda.

 

Heechul took his time to pack his things when he felt Hankyung’s stare. He frowned and glance at the latter but Hankyung just stood up abruptly and left the classroom.

 

ing weird Chinaman.

 

He went on packing his things when Eunhyuk approached.

 

“Heechul hyung, are you coming for the training today?” Eunhyuk asked with a pouting Donghae following behind with his arms crossed defiantly against his chest.

 

“Yes. I am coming since the competition is just around the corner. Anyway, what’s wrong with Donghae?” Heechul asked while straightening his bag ready to stand up.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, just the time of the month again.” Eunhyuk waved his hands in the air as in dismissing the question, which caused Donghae to pout even more.

 

Ahh… It must be another childish bickering…

 

Heechul chuckled and shook his head at the school’s infamous couple.

 

At the same time, there was a small head peeking into the classroom.

 

Donghae was the first to notice and his pout disappeared replaced by a warm smile. “Oh Sohee! Come on in! You are here looking for Heechul hyung?”

 

Sohee nodded her head shyly and walked into the classroom.

 

Donghae’s smile towards Sohee was captivating and so charming it earned him a death glare from Eunhyuk. “Yah. Lee Donghae. Who are you trying to seduce with that smile? Your smile belongs to me!”

 

Donghae regained his pout ignoring the latter.

 

Sohee watched the couple for a few seconds before turning her gaze to Heechul. “Oppa, can we go home together today?” she asked, blinking her eyes innocently at Heechul causing his heart to race.

 

“O-Of course princess, anything for you. Just give me a moment.” Heechul smiled.

 

Sohee simply nodded.

 

“Eunhyuk you heard Sohee. So I won’t be coming in today for the training. Oh there will be a few newbies heading over for an audition later. I’ll just let you take charge; I hope there will be someone good enough to train with us for the upcoming competition. Our team is still short of at least one member to qualify for the competition…” Heechul said while making his way out of the classroom with Sohee trailing closely behind.

 

“Arraso! Goodbye hyung, goodbye Sohee!” Eunhyuk and Donghae chorused, waving and grinning.

 

Heechul and Sohee were walking in silence halfway down the pathway leading to their homes when the latter suddenly halt her footsteps. Heechul stopped a few steps ahead of her and turned around looking confused.

 

“Sohee princess, is there something wrong? Why did you stop halfway? Are you not feeling well?” Heechul walked back to her side, placing his hand over her forehead and his voice filled with concern.

 

Sohee shook her head before looking up and stare into Heechul's eyes.

 

“O-Oppa… Let’s not go home just yet. I-I-I have got some thing to tell you…”

 

★★★★★

 

Hello there~

Diablo 3 totally succeed in distracting me from writing! >.<
Okay, I'll try to update another chapter tomorrow - if not this fic then 
Jaded Diva

Thank you for reading and the lovely comments!
Comments motivates me to write faster? Opps* :p

p.s. will be having a week break from school so the updates should be more frequent? ...provided Diablo 3 doesn't decide to kidnap me~ lalalala~ still... motivate me? hehe