Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 13

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 13

 

The rest of the week passes by in peace.

 

Hankyung quit teasing Heechul. Or rather he had been ignoring Heechul the whole time in school.

 

No more seductive words whispered into his ears during lessons. No more flirting. And definitely no more caressing or rather, molesting him during dance practices.

 

Heechul was not complaining. In fact he was glad that the latter finally left him alone. But he will be lying if he said he was totally happy about it. Frankly, Hechul was so used to the irritating presence of Hankyung that the sudden peace makes him feeling uncomfortable and lonely at times.

 

The only constant in his life will be those mysterious delicious breakfasts that appeared on his desk every morning and… the disappearance of Sohee.

 

Ever since Sohee got herself attached to that Im Seulong from that arrogant famous branded school for the rich brats, she hardly had time to hangout with Heechul like they used to in the past. The fact make Heechul feeling disappointed and sad and ever more lonely than ever.

 

Heechul let out a soft sigh and rest his head on top of his bag on the table, looking out of the classroom window.

 

It was Friday and school had officially ended 5 minutes ago. Most of his classmates had already left the classroom the second the bell rang, signalling the end of school. Discussions of weekend’s plans can be heard from all directions.

 

Heechul let out another sigh and pouted.

 

Weekends were approaching and he got no plans and no one to hangout with.

 

Since he was pretty sure Sohee will be nowhere be found and he didn't want to disturb Eunhyuk and Donghae since the couple will most probably be stuck in bed throughout the weekends. And Kyuhyun will be out of question since he will be so busy catching up on his games and it will be a miracle if he will be kind enough to spare some time for his Minnie baby.

 

Oh. Just an update, Kyuhyun and Sungmin was an item all along but the two just kept a secret from us all. Kyuhyun gave a lame reason saying Sungmin was his and only his. Hence, no need for other to know of his presence as he was only for him to see.

 

Heechul let out another sigh, this time slightly louder.

 

He scanned around the empty classroom. Every one had left, leaving the classroom deadly silent. He then pushed himself up from the desk, ready to leave when he saw Hankyung standing by the classroom entrance leaning against the doorframe while smirking at him.

 

Heechul frowned and started walking towards the latter.

 

After ignoring me for the whole week, what he wants now? Smirking at me like that! Idiot! Stupid ert!

 

Heechul decided to ignore his presence and attempted to step out of the classroom but Hankyung stood in his way, blocking him on purpose. Heechul growled and slipped to the right trying to squeeze out but Hankyung once again blocked his way. And it carried on for a full minute, irrirtating Heechul big time.

 

"YAH! STUPID ERT! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Heechul shrieked unable to contain his anger anymore.

 

"owhhh. Rella~ it's not nice to shriek like that. Don't do that again," Hankyung simple stated but did not move an inch.

 

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU DON'T CALL ME RELLA? I AM NOT SOME PRINCESS!" Heechul yelled at the top of his lungs, wanting to bring his message across.

 

Hankyung simply shook his head and sang. "Yes you are. You are my Cinderella~"

 

Heechul widen his eyes in disbelief. "YOU ARE INSANE!" he screamed and attempts to push Hankyung out of his way but the latter didn't budge no matter how hard he tried.

 

"Yes I am. I am insane over you," Hankyung smiled and caught both of his hands and placed it above his chest.

 

" OFF! LET ME GO! GO! GO!" Heechul started to struggle but to no avail. Hankyung was too strong for him.

 

"I can't bring myself to leave you," Hankyung tighten his grip.

 

Aish! This supid prevert is unbelievable! First, he harassed me. Then he ignored me, and now what?

 

"WHAT THE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? LET GO! MY HANDS HURTS!" Heechul stopped struggling when he realized it was useless. And so he chose to glare at him instead, hoping his evil deadly glares will cause the latter to get off him.

 

"Rella, do you really have to be this loud?" Hankyung asked, loosen his grip slightly. “And you look y and so hot with those eyes staring at me like that.”

 

Heechul was taken aback but regained his cool and pulled his hands away harshly when he felt the grip loosened.

 

"Alright, I just want to remind you of our date tomorrow," Hangkyung finally let go of his hands and let out a soft sigh.

 

D-D-Date? W-What d-date?

 

Heechul looked at Hankyung with a blank expression, tilting his head to his right and blinked his eyes cutely at Hankyung.

 

Hankyung let out another small sigh.

 

"I knew you would forget. Mathematics tutoring. Tomorrow. Your place. Remember?"

 

Heechul mouth formed an O.

 

Hankyung chuckled at his cuteness.

 

"See you tomorrow at 9 in the morning Rella, don't miss me too much tonight~" Hankyung leaned in and peck his cheeks before turning around and left Heechul totally stunned at the sudden act.

 

A deep blushed spread across his face and his heart raced uncontrollably.

 

D-D-Did he just k-k-kiss me a-again? Omo! 

 

★★★★★

umm. I am backkk! :D

I am so sorry for the lonnnnnnnnnnnng wait! Too caught up with Jaded Diva * (that's my first ff, my baby - anyone wanna give it a read? heh)

Please forgive me? ): 

By the way, will be updating more frequent once I clear my last paper. Stay tune ok? >.< ...and how about some comments to drive my motivation? :p

Meanwhile, if anyone interested is...

The Fairy Godmother Apprentices [M]