Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

 

Chapter 1

 

Winter came and gone. The weather warm up a little with the arrival of spring. Spring signified new beginnings. Today was the start of a new school year. The morning sun was shining brightly as groups of students made their way to school. Some looked excited and happy as they almost bounced all their way to school while chatting with their friends, some looked angry, some sleepy and some expressionless.

 

At the back of the classroom 3A, a figure was sleeping peacefully with his head on the desk. He was a true beauty despite his gender – slender body, long lashes, high cheekbones, sharp distinct nose, and kissable red plump lips. His silky soft black hair stood out against his milky white translucent skin. He looks too pretty for a boy. He looked angelic.

 

It was only 7.45am and the class won’t be starting till 8am. The peacefulness of the classroom was soon disrupted as students started filing into the classroom. Greetings were exchanged, the chattering and laughter got louder with time and soon the class sounds like a noisy marketplace.

 

The sleeping figure at the back stirred at the ongoing noises that disturbed his sleep. He pried opened an eye and saw that the class was almost filled with students. He grunted. With some effort he lifted his head to eye the clock just above the whiteboard. The clock read 7.55am. Frustration was the only thing he felt when he pushed himself away from the desk and stood up.

 

There was a dark expression hung on his face. The students around quiet down as he passed. Soon silence filled the room. Every pair of eyes followed him as he made his way to the front of the classroom. Out of the blues, he suddenly kicked the door open with all his might causing a loud bang.

 

“ the noise!” he hissed before leaving the classroom.

 

Every one in the classroom froze for a split second before returning to their previous activities.

 

“W-What’s wrong with Heechul hyung again…?” Donghae asked shocked at his friend’s sudden outburst.

 

Eunhyuk sighed and replied lazily, “Hae… It’s been 3 years since and you know there’s nothing wrong with him. He’s just being his usual mighty Diva, Kim Heechul.”

 

Both of them looked at the poor door and sighed.

 

The noise continued until the teacher came, Mr. Park walked into the class and greeted, “Good morning class.”

 

The noise in class came to a gradual silence as the students slowly settled back into their seats. However, the silence did not last long as curious whispers were exchanged at the sight of the unfamiliar figure standing next to the teacher.

 

“Quiet down,” Mr. Park said as he hit his hand against the whiteboard. He waited for a while making sure he got every one’s attention before speaking. “We have a new transferred student here today who will be joining us for the rest of the senior year. Let’s invite him to introduce himself. Hankyung step forward.”

 

The new boy took a step forward and flashed his charming smile.

 

★★★★★

 

Hey! This won't be a long story.
So it should end around 20 chapters or less since my original story has only 13 chapters.
(I wrote this a few years back with a different set of characters so I am just changing a few things here and there :p)
And... Pardon me for any grammer errors.

Thank you!