Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 3

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 3

 

 

Sohee

 

Kyuhyun’s words repeated over and over again in Heechul’s mind as he made his way back to the classroom.

 

Sohee

Sohee the ice princess

Sohee the love of his life since forever

 

How was it possible?

 

Heechul was 10 when he first met Sohee. Little Sohee was an extremely beautiful girl with exquisite features; her single lidded cat-like eyes and dark silky black waist-long were her trademarks. However, it was her very rare warm smile that captured his heart.

 

Little Sohee was on the swing all by herself at the park when little Heechul approached.

 

“Hello. My name is Heechul. Why are you alone? Where are your friends?” the little boy smiles sweetly and asked, blinking his eyes innocently waiting for a reply.

 

The little girl shook her head.

 

“You don’t have any friends?” the little boy asked further.

 

“…”

 

“Let’s be friends.” The little boy smiles sweetly and offered his hands.

 

The little girl just stared at him for a full minute before a small smile crept in her face and took his extended hand. The smile vanished as soon as it appeared. The little boy swears that it was the sweetest smile he ever saw. That rare mesmerising smile that eventually captured his heart as the years went.

 

“What is your name?” the little boy asked as he took her small hands as he guide her towards the playground.

 

“Sohee.”

 

Since young Sohee was known to be the ice princess around the neighbourhood and later, school for she was a girl with very few words and often wore a cold expression. Not that she was arrogant or unfeeling but it was just that she doesn’t know how to socialise with people or make conversations or expressing her feelings. She was an introvert and extremely shy and timid girl. Heechul was one of the very few people whom managed to break the ice and befriend her though the process was a real pain.

 

It took Heechul years to finally earn the trust of Sohee and getting the latter to be comfortable around him. Although along the years there were instances whereby Heechul was on the verge of confessing his love but he just couldn’t bear to take the risk of breaking her trust and their friendship. The thought of losing her permanently was too overwhelming, hence, he decided to keep his love for her a secret. He was contented enough just to be there for her in times of need and loving her in the dark.

 

Heechul convinced himself that there would always be an expiry date for a love relationship but friendship last forever.

 

His train of thoughts came to a halt when he reached the entrance of his classroom. He let out a soft sigh and pushed the door open expecting his teacher’s usual annoying glare.

 

Instead a very handsome face greeted him when he opened his classroom door. The owner of that handsome face was standing in front of the class looking at him with an unreadable expression. His deep brown eyes looks kind and yet at the same time y and charming. The intense eye contact lasted for a whole full minute neither of them seems to have the intention to remove their eyes from the other.

 

Handsome… Charming… y… W-Wait! D-Did I just describe him as S-y? A-Am I checking out a GUY now? Damn! What the hell am I thinking!

 

Heechul blushed lightly at his thoughts and tore his gaze away from the latter when Mr. Park half shouted at him, “Kim Heechul! Why are you late again? Get back to your seat now!”

 

Heechul shot a scary glare at Mr. Park causing the latter to refrain himself from speaking further and look away anxiously. He then proceed to return to his seat as the new boy chuckled.

 

No one dares shout at the mighty Diva Kim Heechul! Not even those pabo teachers!

 

Heechul felt a gaze following him as he made his way to his seat and that made him kind of uncomfortable. After Heechul finally settled in his seat, Mr. Park cleared his throat once again and spoke to the class. “Umm. I hope everyone will get along well in the future. So Hankyung you will be sitting at the empty table at the end of the class beside Heechul.”

 

“Yes Mr. Park, thank you.” Hankyung bowed at the teacher politely before making his way towards Heechul with a small evil smirk.

 

Did he just smirk at me? Weird. He looks like a nice innocent boy…

 

Their eyes met and linger for a moment before Heechul broke eye contact and look out of the window with his chin resting on his palm.

 

Hankyung settled down in his seat before turning to face Heechul who just turned his head and now looking at him with curious eyes.

 

“Hello. I guessed you missed my introduction earlier. I am Hankyung from China.” He flashed a charming smile.

 

Heechul simply nodded and return his gaze to the world outside the window. That’s when he felt a body close in to his and blowing hot air into his ears as the latter whispered seductively in a low dark voice.

 

“And… You are so beautiful and y. I am going to make you mine.”

 

A shiver ran down Heechul’s spine. He snapped his head around to find Hankyung’s handsome face only a few centimetres away from his. The tip of their noses touched lightly and lips almost brushed.

 

Heechul was too stunned to move. His eyes widen in confusion at the latter’s words.

 

W-What the did he just said?!

 

★★★★★

 

Hello! It's been a while..
I hope you guys are still anticipating my story? 

Little Sooheechul moments and the beginning of Hanchul!

Well, I've decided to make Hankyung the "evil" one in his story instead of Heechul (something fresh?).

Aww. Comments will be very well-loved! ^^

p.s. I've got another fic.. Jaded Diva which is in fact my first fic. I am currently updating both at the same time. It will be a longer fic than this. Check it out if you're interested? Thank you!

★★★

 

@ KpopVision Thank you for being the first to comment! Are you still reading? :p

@ ssapphire212 Thanks! I hope you like how the story flow thus far? I'll try to update more frequent starting this Friday! 

@ InaOlix Thank you for reading! Little Sohee debut and that means Sohee will be out soon? Keep reading? (: