Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 11

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 11

 

 

“Heechul and Hankyung, come here.”

 

What he wants now?

 

Heechul frowned in annoyance. He turned to look at Hankyung and he swears the latter was having a huge smirk on his face as he stood up with his bag already walking towards Mr. Park.

 

What’s with that stupid ert? Smirking like that! So irritating!

 

Heechul stuck out his tongue and made an ugly face at the back view of Hankyung then puffed his cheeks and followed behind.

 

“Yes Mr. Park?”

 

“Heechul, your test results for the Mathematics last year was atrocious. I don’t understand how did you do that. A 5-year-old can score better than you.” Mr. Park mocked.

 

Whatever! At least I am good in arts and social networking! Mehrong~

 

Heechul faked a disappointed look with an embarrassed half smile.

 

“Anyway, I have spoken to Hankyung and he is agreeable to coach you personally before our final exam at the end of the year. Since this is your senior year and without a good grade, no university would want you.”

 

P-P-Personal coaching? That means spending a lot of a-a-alone time together with this stupid ert? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

“What?! But why him! I can get Kyuhyun to coach me instead! Mr. Park~~~” Heechul clasped his hands together and whined cutely in hopes the teacher would change his mind.

 

“No. Kyuhyun is indeed a genius but he is just a junior. And you asked why him? Because he is the best in Seoul! If not why do you think the school fight so hard with other schools to offer him a place here?” Mr. Park spat.

 

Heechul opened his mouth but no words came out. He was speechless. So he stomped his feet and cross his arms across his chest and pout in silent protest instead.

 

Hankyung chuckled at the cute sight and Mr. Park shook his head disapprovingly.

 

“Hankyung, please be a little patient with him. This diva might be a pain ALL THE TIME. Update me on the coaching schedule and I want to see improvements soon.” Mr. Park glared at Heechul as he speaks to Hankyung.

 

Hankyung smiled, “Yes, Mr. Park. Don’t worry, I will try my best to help him.”

 

Mr. Park smiled and exits the classroom.

 

Once Mr. Park was out of hearing range, Heechul marched towards Hankyung and screamed into his face.

 

“YAH! I DON’T WANT ANY COACHING FROM YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME! STUPID ERT!”

 

Hankyung winced and covered his ear protectively from the loud shriek.

 

“Can’t do. It’s an order from Mr. Park. And Rella… There is no need for screaming. It will only hurt your throat. As much as I adore you, I don’t appreciate you hurting my precious ears like that.” Hankyung reprimanded.

 

Stupid ert! How dare he talk to me like that! And I really don’t want to spend any time with him alone! Aish!

 

“Anyway since both of us have dance practice most evenings of the days. The coaching sessions will be over the weekends at either your place or mine. I will keep you updated.” Hankyung ignored his deadly glares and continued.

 

Week… Weekends? Now I have to spend my weekends with him too? Wait... What?! Did he said d-d-dance?!

 

Heechul eyes widen in shocked. He immediately turned towards Donghae and Eunhyuk at the back of the class. “Wait! What? He… He… He is in our dance team too?” Heechul shrieked in horror as he point his shaking fingers at the smirking Hankyung.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked amused at his hyung over-reaction.

 

“Yes hyung! You should have seen him dance last night! He will help us win the competition! See you later hyung!” Eunhyuk gave his gummy smile and pulled Donghae out of the classroom.

 

“Oh Hankyung, see you at the dance studio later too!”

 

Heechul was too overwhelmed by everything to move a muscule.

 

Firstly, I am stuck with him as my desk mate in class.

Then, he is now in my dance team. Like what the !

Lastly, damn that Mr. Park who made him my personal tutor.

 

And that means… I am going to spend every minute and second with the stupid ert other than the hours I am asleep!

 

KILL. ME. NOW.

 

Heechul was still in daze when he felt someone smack his lightly and blew hot air into his ears.

 

“See you later, Rella baby~ I can’t wait to see how you move your y …”

 

★★★★★

 

Double update~ Be sure you read chapter 10 first ^^

This is so not interesting..  Hope the next chapter will be better >.<

Motivationsssssssssssss where are you?