Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 10

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 10

 

 

SMACK!

 

“Ouch! What was that for Rella?” Hankyung winced in pain and cupped his forehead with both hands soothing the stinging sensation by Heechul’s violent smack.

 

Heechul smirk at the bright red handprint imprinted on his victim’s forehead.

 

“Serve you right for those prank text messages! See my puffy panda eyes? It’s your entire fault! You kept me up all night! And now I am too tired to even move my body!” Heechul spat with his mouth still full of the Beijing Fried rice and the rice grains decorated Hankyung’s handsome face.

 

“Rella! Don’t talk with your mouth full. It’s not nice at all, princess.” Hankyung gritted his teeth and brush off the rice grains from his face and hair as Heechul continued to glare at him with angry eyes.

 

Heechul ignored and continued his attack. “Don’t call me Rella! And I am no princess! Just stay away from me!” more rice grains escape and landed on Hankyung’s scrunched face.

 

Donghae, who was eavesdropping the entire conversion exclaimed in shocked. “Omo! Heechul hyung! You didn’t! You… you… you and Hankyung?” his voice trailed and eyed the two suspiciously.

 

I didn’t what?

 

Heechul was confused and so was Hankyung. Both of them frowned and looked at the dramatic fishy who was now biting his lower lips, a deep frown furrow between his brows and a scarlet red crept across his face. He seems to be deep in thoughts.

 

“No… It can’t be… I remembered my first time… It hurt like hell!” Donghae mumbled to himself, his frown deepened and stole a quick glance at Eunhyuk when Heechul snapped.

 

“What about me and this stupid ert?” Heechul scrunched his face.

 

“Rella! I am not a ert! And definitely not stupid!” Hankyung hissed.

 

“How would I know if your erted brain is not stupid? Stupid ert~” Heechul rebated with a smirk.

 

“You… You… You two had… had… Aish! But… You were not limping! Or is Hankyung that gentle that…” Donghae stuttered.

 

We had what? Limping? That stupid ert is gentle? What is that crazy Donghae talking about?

 

Heechul frowned and both of them waited impatiently for Donghae to complete his sentence when the teacher very inconveniently decided to interrupt.

 

“Back to your seat Lee Donghae. And Kim Heechul, no food in class!” the class home teacher, Mr. Park commanded. “Alright, turn to page 119.”

 

Donghae scrambled back to his seat with a cute pout and Eunhyuk patted his head lovingly. Heechul puffed his cheeks and put one last spoonful of the delicious Beijing Fried rice into his mouth, and grin widely savouring the taste before putting his breakfast away.

 

Hankyung chuckled at his satisfied childish grin and decided to a little.

 

“That delicious huh Rella~ I wonder if your lips are that delicious too. Mmmmm…” He ran his tongue round his lips.

 

Heechul ignored him but a deep shade of red coloured his cheeks.

 

Stupid ert!

 

Hankyung chuckled and focus on the teacher once again.

 

Mr. Park was ranting on and on about something Heechul does not understand. He was bored to tears and hence, let his mind wander back to Sohee. He was still in denial that his princess fell for another and there was this prick tugging his heart every time he recall her words.

 

How could she! I am the perfect one for her!

 

A cute pout form on his lips and sadness and disappointment linger in his eyes.

 

Just then, his phone buzzed indicating an incoming message.

 

His pout was replaced by a smile when he saw that that the message was from Sohee. His mood heightens but fell almost immediately when he read the content.

 

From: Sohee
To: Heechul

Oppa! I told him! And he said he felt the same way for me too! We are together now! Thank you for your advice yesterday! Without you, there will never be us! I’ll introduce you two real soon!

 

His hands trembled and tears glister in the corner of his eyes but he wouldn’t let those tears fall. He took in a deep breath and blinked the tears away as he sat through the lessons staring at nothing in particular.

 

Soon the bell ring and signal the end of school.

 

Heechul snapped out from his daze and began packing his bag. The class was already half empty when the teacher called.

 

“Heechul and Hankyung, come here.”

 

What he wants now?

 

★★★★★

 

There will be a double update! Stay tune~ ^^