Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 14

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 14

 

That night Heechul tossed and turned in his bed, sleepiness just won’t come since the images of Hankyung invaded his little mind.

 

What will we be doing tomorrow?

Pabo! Mathematics of course! What else!

 

Should I cook him breakfast?

Are you crazy? Why should you treat a stupid ert that nice? Plus you can’t cook! Do you want to burn down the whole house!

 

W-Will he k-kiss me a-again?

Yah Kim Heechul! Don’t be such a ert!

 

Heechul palmed his burning face cutely as thousands of questions flooded his mind. Or rather, he was going insane since he was actually engaging in a conversation with himself in his little mind. Not forgetting his crazy heart beating faster and faster with every question he asked himself.

 

“Yah pabo Kim Heechul! You need to freaking sleep, sleep, sleep!” Heechul grabbed his pillow and muffled his scream of frustration.

 

He doesn’t understand why he was so bothered by every little action and words of Hankyung. He was lost and confused and being the complete diva that craves for control, he hates being out of control like this.

 

Feeling himself suffocating, Heechul decided to remove his pillow to embrace the sweet oxygen. He took in a deep breath and turned his head to his side. He groaned when his eyes caught sight of the clock hanging on his wall. It was already 2am. His lips formed a cute pout before pulling the covers over his head and forced himself to sleep with the sheep-counting technique that doesn’t work.

 

After another series of cursing, swearing, mind talking and a whole lot of blushing it was 5 in the morning when Heechul finally drifted off the dreamland, but only to meet Hankyung there again.

 

How persistent.

 

Soon after Mr. Sunshine decided to rise. Like a ball of glowing fire, its rising presence painted the sky a beautiful red and orange.

 

It was an early Saturday morning and the streets were less busied since students were off from school and the working crowds finally got their well-deserved day off work. In view, only a few elderly grannies and grandpas were seen strolling along the pathway chatting and exchanging hellos as they walked by old neighbors.

 

In front of average decent-looking house, stood a young and handsome man. The rays of sunlight shone down on his, enhancing his honey brown hair and matching eyes.

 

His watch read 9am.

 

He smiled and rang the bell twice, before taking a step back and waited for the beautiful owner to welcome his arrival.

 

A minute passed. Then two. Then three. Then several.

 

The handsome man frowned as he was standing at the door like an idiot for the past 10 minutes but still his princess did not come to welcome his arrival.

 

Then a thought hit him.

 

He kneeled down and lifted the doormat. A smirk spread across his face. As expected, a shiny metal sparkle in the beautiful morning. He picked up the key and let himself into the house.

 

No. He did not break-in. He got the key remember? From under the doormat.

 

The house was small. With only a living room and a small kitchen and a stairs leading to the second floor. He tiptoed up the stairs and into the only room visible. Once in the dark room, he inhaled the scent that he loved so much. It smells like rose and vanilla. He chuckled when his eyes landed on the beauty on the bed. His fringe covering his beautiful eyes, mouth parted slightly and soft snores can be heard.

 

How beautiful.

 

He looked at the clock and it says 9.20am.

 

How about some delicious breakfast for my beautiful princess?

 

With the thought in mind, he crept out of the room in silence leaving his princess in his deep slumber and went straight to the kitchen.

 

He opened the fridge and frown at its emptiness. The only things he could find were eggs, luncheon meat, kimchi and some leftover rice.

 

Is my princess even eating properly? How unhealthy! No wonder he is so skinny! I so need to fatten him up.

 

He let out a sigh and took out whatever that was left in the pathetic fridge. Soon he started the stove and began his magic. After a moment of chopping, sizzling and frying, a delicious plate of kimchi-fried rice was presented on the dinning table along with a perfectly well cooked sunny side up egg lie on top of the hill of rice.

 

The man smiled at the steamy plate of rice he prepared for his princess.

 

Time check: 10am

 

Time for prince charming to wake sleeping beauty.

 

★★★★★

Happy weekends my lovelies~ ♥

I will reply the comments in the next chapter because my eyes are closing ):

Before I go... Thank you so much for reading and commenting!!! heehee ♥♥♥