Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 5

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 5

 

 

It was pitch dark before a single spotlight came to life focusing on a y male posing with attitude. The once silence surrounding was blasted with upbeat music.

 

The said male started moving his body ily and perfectly in sync with the beat and rhythm of the music. His dance moves were masculine and powerful yet at the same time y and mesmerizing as he did his famous seductive hip , popping, body waves and floor work. The dancer ended the dance with a powerful backflip and landed with style on one knee.

 

The lights were switched on revealing the crowd of audiences seated in a circle rounding the dancer; his white wife beater was drenched with sweat and he was panting hard.

 

Silence engulfed the surrounding before a series of loud applauses and cheers could be heard and praises spread like fire.

 

"He is so charming and y!"

"His dance is perfect!"

"I wish I could dance like him…"

"You see his backflip? I could never do that."

"He is so talented!"

 

Donghae heard it all and was grinning like a proud girlfriend when he saw the responses to his boyfriend’s perfect demonstration of the dance routine.

 

“Alright guys, take 5. I’ll see you guys back here for the audition.” Eunhyuk stood up and instructed between his breaths.

 

He was wiping the sweat with his bare hands when Donghae walked over with a towel and wiped the sweat off his lover’s face with much tender loving care.

 

“Thank you Hae.” Eunhyuk smile at his lover’s gentleness and gave him a peck on his lips. Such a small gesture but enough for Donghae to blush and giggle like a silly teenage girl. Oh well, young love.

 

Donghae was still under the love spell of the little kiss when he heard his lover’s sweet voice, “Hae… Come over here, the audition is starting.” Eunhyuk wave to him and patted on the seat next to him. However, the latter practically skipped over and positioned himself in between his legs as he seat down.

 

Eunhyuk smiled at his lover’s cute behavior and circled his arms around his waist pulling him closer as he called for the commencement of the audition.

 

“Alright, let’s start the audition! First up, Lee Sungmin!” He called the first name on the list.

 

A cute looking petite boy in pink walked shyly into the center of the studio and glance around nervously.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled at his cuteness. “Umm. I’ll start the music now, just relax and show me what you have got. Don’t be shy.”

 

Sungmin blushed lightly and nodded shyly.

 

But as soon as the music started, the initial cute shy boy was immediately transformed into a y seductive beast. Everyone’s jaws hung low and eyes widen in surprised and some even started to drool when he did those hip s and shaking his round y . His facial expression was seductive and fierce. His eyes were full of charm but once the music stopped, the cute shy boy returned.

 

Interesting.

 

Eunhyuk rose an eyebrow and smiled, “You’re in.”

 

“R-Really? T-T-Thank you!” Sungmin squealed like a little girl and gave a victory jump. “I have to go tell kyu~” he said softly to himself, still smiling before grabbing his bag and ran out of the studio.

 

Wait. Kyu? As in Kyuhyun?

 

Eunhyuk looked suspiciously at the cute boy making his way out but eventually decide to let it go and return his gaze to the list.

 

This might not be that difficult after all, just 1 more decent enough dancer and we are good for the competition.
Then maybe I can bring my Hae out for a date! Hot y y date with my Hae~ Yummmm.

 

Eunhyuk show his gummy smile as he started to draw circles on Donghae’s inner thighs that earned him a little smack from the latter.

 

After 2 hours of watching a series of stupid crazy crappy dances, Eunhyuk let out a loud sign.

 

Aish! Why come to a dance audition when you can’t even freaking follow the simple rhythm?

 

It was only 10 seconds into the song by the way when he stopped the music and let out a forced smile at the confused candidate, “Thank you. You can get out now. Next… Hankyung.”

 

Silence.

 

Eunhyuk frowned and called again, “Hankyung?”

 

Still no one came forward.

 

Just then a figure dashed into the studio.

 

“S-S-Sorry, I a-am late for the a-a-audition! I-I-I am H-Hankyung.”

 

Eunhyuk looked up and saw someone in a black wife beater, bending over and panting hard.

 

“Oh! Aren’t you the new boy in my class? Come on in! You’re the last on the list so no worries.” Eunhyuk smiled and continued, “Let’s start once you are ready?”

 

Hankyung nodded and started to do his dance routine.

 

Eunhyuk watched in amazement.

 

Hankyung dance was different from the others. His moves were extremely powerful and full of expression. It was a mixture of martial arts and hip-hop and jazz and every single dance you can name can be found in his unique and perfect dance.

 

Eunhyuk stopped the music half way. He then stood up and walked towards the confused Hankyung.

 

“Is my dance that bad?” Hankyung asked with a deep frown but Eunhyuk did not reply. Instead he threw his arms around Hankyung and gave him a big bear hug.

 

“You will be our savior!”

 

Hankyung pulled back in shocked at the sudden physical contact.

Eunhyuk had his big gummy smile plastered to his face.

And Donghae…

 

“YAH! LEE HYUKJAE! YOU DID NOT JUST HUG HIM!”

 

Opps!

 

★★★★★

 

Opps! Hae always called Hyuk's real name when he's angry!

Anyway, hello!

How about this little Eunhae moment before we get back to Soheechul?

Tell me what you think/feel about the story?
Come on... Tell me tell me tell me pretty please? lalala~ I am feeling hyper today :p