Love or to be loved, that's the question. Chapter 6

Love or to be loved, that's the question.

Chapter 6

 

 

“I would like to have a Strawberry Cheesecake with a bowl of fresh strawberries by the side. Also could you give me a bowl of melted chocolate sauce and some crushed mint leaves? As for my drinks, I would love to have a Vanilla milkshake. Thank you.” Sohee pursed her lips together attempting a small smile at the poor waiter with the “I am a Trainee – Please don’t be mad at me” badge attached to his uniform as he frantically trying to write down her unique and at times strange requests.

 

That is why she is special.

 

Heechul smiled at her orders and continue reading the menu when he heard Sohee called out to him.

 

“Oppa, what are you having?” She asked, blinking her eyes innocently at him and smile a little.

 

“I will just have a cappuccino and chocolate waffles. Thanks.” Heechul handled the menu back to the waiter and let him repeat their orders before watching him scramble back to the counter and knocking into some tables and chairs on the way.

 

Heechul chuckled at the sight of his clumsiness before returning his gaze to the one very special beautiful girl seated opposite him and smile warmly.

 

“So… What does my princess wants to tell me? Is it about how handsome and charming I am?” Heechul teased playfully.

 

With her scrunch face, Sohee stuck her tongue out at Heechul and sang, “Never going to happen~ Oppa mehrong~” and she puffed her snowy white cheeks which were now covered with a slight tint of redness.

 

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

 

Heechul burst out laughing at her extremely cute expression.

 

Sohee panicked at Heechul’s sudden attacked by the laughing gas.

 

“O-Oppa! Shhhhh!!! Everyone’s looking!” She immediately placed her index fingers on her lips and hushed. A small pout form on her cherry red lips when she saw the many pair of curious eyes staring at them.

 

Sohee might be the well-known ice princess but she tends to let out a bit of her exclusive aegyo only for Heechul. That happens only once in a blue moon though. Therefore, Heechul always cherish these exclusive cute moments with Sohee and tried his best to memorise these rare expressions of her by heart.

 

“O-Okay, I am sorry. So what do you want to talk about?” Heechul finally recovered from his laughter and asked when Sohee’s cute pout was soon replaced by a lovely smile and her eyes lit up in delight upon the arrival of the desserts.

 

Sohee did a little clap before reaching for her milkshake and at the same time dipped a large red juicy strawberry in the melted chocolate and later coated it with the crushed mint leaves.

 

“Oppa, let’s eat first.” Sohee already took a huge bite on the red juicy strawberry coated with chocolate and mint leaves. “Hmmmm! Yummy~”

 

“Fine.” Heechul sipped his cappuccino as he watched Sohee happily munching her cake and strawberries and sipping her milkshake once in a while.

 

Such an angel.

 

They talked and laughed and teased.

 

Heechul loved to have alone time like this with Sohee when she will talk about everything and anything under the sun.

 

She will tell him about school, her friends and family. She will asked him silly questions. She will rant about the most random things on Earth.

 

The ice princess turned to the talkative, warm and clingy Sohee that no one knows, except Heechul.

 

Time seriously flew every time Heechul was with Sohee.

 

“So is it finally time to talk now princess?” Heechul asked when the plates were finally cleared and Sohee let out a satisfied smile as she sipped the last of her milkshake.

 

“U-Uhh. Y-Yes. I guess so…” She replied with her head down and her fingers playing with the hem of her skirt.

 

Did she just stammer? And wait, what’s with the sudden shyness?

 

Heechul was amused but he did not want push further. Instead he waited patiently for her to carry on. After a few minutes, she finally looked up with a tint of redness crept across her face.

 

“O-Oppa.”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I-I-I fell for someone.”

 

Heechul froze at her statement.

 

F-Fell for s-s-omeone?

 

★★★★★

 

Next up! Dramatic-Heechul in the house yo~

I promise an update tomorrow! ^^