Unknown Pov.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 9: Unknown POV

 

Unknown Pov

 

I opened the door with my spare key and looked around. 'Hmm, still the same.' I thought while I smiled and opened the door to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and stared at the overloaded shelves. 'Minwoo, really.' I muttered and took a bottle of water from the shelves. I took a gulp from my water and closed it again and put it down on a table as I saw something on the wall. I slowly walked towards it and stared at it thoroughly. 

'Since when is Minwoo planning to get braces?' I thought with a laugh while I pulled the note from the board.

 

Braces >.<

 Friday, 3 o'clock.

Minwoo.

I laughed and took another note.

 

Picknick with Tuesday.

Minwoo.

 

'Since when did Minwoo have a girlfriend?' I laughed and sticked the note back onto the wall. I shook my head and walked through the kitchen, picking my bottle up along the way. With a smile, I lazily walked the stairs up. 'Urghh.. Why did we have so much stairs again?' I whined in my head. 

I finally got to the stage where I had to go but before I took the doorknob, I revised in my head why I came here for. 'What was it again? Ah, really,..' I muttered while I scratched my head. 'Ah, right. My white guitar.' 

I opened the door and the lights. 'Still the same as I left it.' I chuckled while I searched through the room with my eyes. 'Where did I put it?' 

I looked more around and then I saw the brown neck of my guitar but it was placed in a corner of my room. 'Who did it put there?' I thought while I walked over to it and grabbed the neck with my hand. I lifted it up and stared at it.

Then I played the strings and a clear sound came out of it. I nodded in satisfaction and smiled. But when I heard something behind me sigh, I turned around and looked at my bed.

I saw a girl lying on my bed, next to my laptop while she was all crawled up like a baby. I frowned my forehead to indentify her more. I slowly walked over to the person and when I was standing at  the edge of my bed, she began to cry.

'Oppa..., oppa..aa...' she wailed in her sleep and she began to cry.

I almost let the guitar slip out of my hand but I managed to hold it before it hit the ground. I widened my eyes as I recognized the person. 'What is she doing here?!' I thought shocked. 

'She has become so skinny.' I thought while my heart slowly ached. I looked at a few scars that weren't probably healed on her arm and softly her arm with my finger. 'If only I didn't left.' I muttered. 

'Oppa...' she muttered again while she began to turn. 'It hurts so much... Help me... Tiffanny.. Please..' she continued to cry in her sleep. 

I bent down and grabbed her waist to lift her up and put her in my arms. 'Ssstt... I'm here.... Don't cry....' I muttered. I placed her head on my chest and her hair. I placed a kiss on her forehead. 

'Don't cry...?' I said while I replaced myself on the bed while my guitar laid on the ground. I took my blankets and pulled it over her while I placed my back against the end of my bed. 

She immediately stopped crying and slept on calmly while she nuzzled her face more in my chest. 

'Always like this, didn't I tell you to not longer to sleep in my arms anymore?' I chuckled while I put my cheek on her head. 'I have missed you so much, my dear Na-Young.' 

 

 

A short, short one ^^

Exams are killing me >.<

I'm glad that I can escape in my stories ^^

Who is the unknown pov? ;D

Thank you for commenting and reading and subscribing, really, I'm very glad!! 

26 subscribers already ^^  Thank you ! 

Bye bye!