Boy Revealed.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 6: Boy revealed.

 

Narrator Na-Young:

Hey..., oppa, when people suffers from memory loss, is it possible that you'll be deceived too? Everything that everybody tells me feels so wrong, I don't know why. I've met with Jung Tiffany. Her real name is Stephanie Hwang though and is my so called half sister. I wonder when we'll meet.

 

'I'm so delightful that you have recovered.' Tiffany spoke with an american accent. I smiled while I silently sipped my cup of tea. Her house was built into a British style, I wonder why. She wore a red dress and was standing on high heels in front of me while I was seated in her couch. I looked at Gongchan who stood next to me. I put my cup of tea away and looked up at her.

'Did we had a good relationship with each other?' I asked her. Tiffany nodded heavily while her eyes widened. 'Sure, sure, why not? We were like two hands on a belly,' she smiled with her bright teeth. 'But these periods, I couldn't spend time with you because I was very busy with my marriage.'

I lifted an eyebrow and  looked confused at her. 'Marriage? With who?' I asked her.

Tiffanys smile dropped but she still held her smile on her face. 'Ooh, that's not the concern for now. He's in America right now, so if he arrives, I'll introduce him again to you, alright?' she smiled. Something told me that she was hiding something from me.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the corner with a lot of pictures. Tiffany was one of the many girl on the pictures but there was something that got my eye. That boy. He was standing very closely to her but his pose told me that he felt uncomfortable with the close space between them. 'May I know what his name is?' I asked while I stared at the picture. A very little stir occurred in my mind and a very blurry memorie slowly began to come.

Tiffany walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders. She squeezed it softly and shook her head. 'There's no worry about it. I'm sure that he's a very nice boy, a very rich one, that's where I got this diamant ring from him.' she chuckled while looking at her ring like she was daydreaming about the moment she got it from him.

I turned around and looked puzzled. 'But if we were close, I should have known his name. Why can't I just know his name right now?' I asked her suspiciously. Tiffany avoided my gaze and bit her lip. But then we suddenly got disturbed by someone. Gongchan looked at the door and groaned.

'Miss Jung, I'm ready with cleaning the room of miss Cha. She may go as she please.' the boy said in a polite tone. I widened my eyes and gasped. 'You!' I exlaimed while pointing at him.

The boy looked up and glanced at me with a cold glare. Tiffany looked confused and smiled. 'Do you know him?' she asked me. 'The boy! The letterboy!' I exlaimed in my head.

'Well, I... We have met.' I admitted while rubbing my neck from embarrasment as I noticed that I had shouted. Tiffany frowned her forehead. 'Really? Where? He's our servant, Ren. There's no way that you know him, unless you remember him but I doubt that.' she said. 

I looked at Ren and saw him shaking his head a little, like he was trying to tell me something. I widened my eyes and stuttered. 'Well, I-I, nevermind. I thought that he was JB. He looked like him.' I lied cheekily.

Tiffany chuckled and patted my shoulder. 'You sure are a big fan of JJ Project.'

I smiled and looked at Gongchan who was gone. 'Eh? Where is Gongchan?' I asked Tiffany. She just shrugged her shoulders and pushed me to go forwards. 'Let's go to your room! Ren, help her with her luggage.' she smiled at him. Ren walked towards me and lifted my luggage up.

He then walked in front of us through the house and climbed the stairs up. I just stared at his back while Tiffany was happily chirping about her time while I was gone. There was only one thing I could think off. 'Why did he pretend like he didn't know me?' I thought.

'Tjadaaaammm!! Your room. We just kept the room like it was when you left it, so you can remember everything better.' Tiffany exclaimed. I smiled and thanked her. Tiffany gave me a last smile before walking away and leaving me alone with Ren.

I walked through my blue coloured room and observed every inch of my room. I got a very big bed with nightstands on each side of it. A big wardrobe across my mirror and my table where my unfinished homework was laying on, or that is what I thought. There was actually one sheet of paper with math solutions while the other messy pile were music sheets. They were spread everywhere and some were crumpled on the ground next to my thrash bin. I picked a sheet up and glared at the title. 'Bling Girl.'

'Did I use to compose songs?' I muttered to myself.

'Yes, you did.' A sudden voice appeared from behind me. I turned myself around and looked at Ren who was now looking at me. 'What?' I asked again, making sure that I didn't hear it wrong.

'Yes, you did compose songs. Not the one you're holding. That one was a gift.' he pointed out. 'You only composed short pieces.'

Ren pointed with his chin to the pile of papers. 'You used to compose if he's in your room, helping you out, late at night.' he told me. I looked at him and stared for a long time.

'You,' I roughly said. 'How much do you know about me?' I asked him. Ren shrugged his shoulders and sighed. 'It seems that it can't be helped.' he muttered while he scratched his head. 'How should I say this, ah right, I'm a messager and servant. I pick up things and memorize  what I should deliver and sometimes, it gets stuck in my head.' 

His change of attitude, I didn't like it. He wasn't polite anymore. It was as if he was trying to tell me something but just couldn't tell it right away. A flash went through me.

 

'Stop it...' I giggled while I put my forehead against his. 'What, you don't like it?' he asked me with a tease. I giggled again and pushed him. He fell backwards and landed on my bed. 'Alright, what do you want to do this night?' he asked me while he supported on his elbow on my bed. I shrugged my shoulders and went to lay next to him. Our fingers intertwined with each other while his other hand through my hair. 'Let's see. But how long are you going to stay?' I asked him. He smiled and didn't think for long. 'There's no time limit for me.  I'm staying the night with you.'

'No, kidding? What about Tiffany?' I asked him with a tease. He shrugged his shoulders and kissed me. 'I do. not. care.' he said with breaks through his sentence. 

 

I gasped and put a hand on my mouth. I couldn't believe what I just saw. That boy or man. 'I had a secret relati-hummpff...'

Ren covered my mouth before I could exclaim it. He put a finger on his mouth and silenced me. 'Don't say it out loud. I don't know what you just saw but if it's about him, stay quiet about it.' he told me. His eyes flashed through my room while he slowly took his hand away from my mouth. He loosened himself and stepped backwards.

'You know about it. You knew my secret that nobody knew except for me and....' I whispered astonished. 'How and why?' I asked him. Ren just shrugged his shoulders and turned his head towards the door of my room. 'Listen, I need to go. Tiffany is calling for me. Stay in your room and don't say a word about that boy. When people asks about what you saw of remember, just lie about it if it's about him. Avoid the topic of him.' he warned me while he slowly walked away.

'Wait!' I said. 'Can I atleast know his name?' I asked him. Ren turned himself around while his hand was placed on the door. 'Jung Jinyoung, the future husband of Hwang Tiffany.' he said before he walked away and left me alone in my room.

 

Yeah, long time no update O.O

Sorry about that  ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Bye bye!

And thank you for subscribing ^^