Sulking In Between The Memories.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 7: Sulking in between the memories.

 

'Jung Jinyoung.' I said to myself. His name didn't even stir something in my mind. In fact, it was like if I heard the name for the first time. I walked over to my bed and sat on it. It felt very soft and bouncy. My blankets were nicely warm and cozy.

'Hahaha... Embrace me in my sleep. I'm cold.' I told him. 'As you wish my princess.' he smiled sweetly.

I blinked with my eyes and stared through my room. Just a short memory, nothing more. I touched the material with my fingers, trying to get more memory out of it but it didn't work anymore. Then my eye fell onto something. A guitar.

I stood up to grab the guitar and walked to my table afterwards. I took the music sheet of 'Bling Girl' and tried to make some sound out of the guitar. I was always curious to how a guitar plays like.

And to my surprise, I simply began to play the chords. It was like I have been playing guitar for many years. I didn't hesitate by the chords and the rhytme of strumming. It was just like magic. The sound, the familiar sound. I have heard it before but I just couldn't place it.

'One more time! One more time!' I laughed while clapping with my hands. 'I love it.'

I was nearly at the end of the song while my hands were still playing magically. Very short memories popped into my mind as I continued to play until a voice disturbed my concentration.

'I didn't know that you could play guitar?' Gongchan asked from at the door. I stopped with playing and looked up. 'Me neither.' I confessed while rubbing my neck. 'Is there a possibility that I have taken some lessons in the past.' I asked him. Gongchan shrugged his shoulders and walked closer. 'You might have learned from a friend. I only know that you got that guitar from a friend as a gift for your birthday.' he told me. He went to sit next to me and tossed something on my lap. I put the guitar away and stared at the object.

'What's this?' I asked him while I observed the object, nicely decorated with stars and glitters. There was a lock on it also. 'Your diary.' he replied simply. 'I found it a week ago when I was doing the laundry. I should say that it was very well hidden. You might be willing to take a look for regaining your memories.' he smiled. 

I nodded and tried to open it but the lock restrained it for me. 'The key, do you have the key?' I asked him. Gongchan shook his head. 'It was a secret where you kept the key. If I knew where it was, you will kill me.' he chuckled.

I groaned and let me fall back onto the bed while the diary fell next to me. 'I will never be able to open it if I forgot where I had hidden it.' I pouted while looking at the ceiling. A sudden memory shot through my mind.

'I'm beautiful, huh?' he asked me while he was leaning with his head at the front of my bed. I looked back at him and tossed my pillow at him. 'Yah! Who told you to read my diary! That's private stuff!' I pouted with a slight blush on my cheeks. He closed my diary and chuckled. 'Your mistake for hiding the key under your pillow. It will be the first place people search at.' he told me with a smile.

I shot up right and turned my body towards my pillow. I crawled forwards, astonishing Gongchan who grabbed his chest due my sudden action. 'What are you doing?' he asked me. I ignored his question and bit my lip while I threw my pillows away from my bed. 'It has to be here somewhere.' I thought in my head. I continued tossing the pillows as I had a lot of it and to my dissapointment, there wasn't any key underneath them.

'If he found my key underneath my pillow, then I would upgrade my secret place.' I thought while I searched thoroughly. And yes indeed, when I pulled my matress up, I saw a key sticked onto the side of my bed. I pulled the sticker off from the key and grabbed it. I smiled while I turned to Gongchan to show him the key. Gongchan, who was now picking my pillows up, laughed. 'You found it. That's a great progress.' he smiled.

I laughed too and crawled back to my diary. I pushed the key into the hole and turned it halfway to the right. A click got produced and the diary unlocked itself. My curiousness was already itching through my fingers. I couldn't wait to read it but then I remembered what Ren said.

I looked up at Gongchan and saw him staring at the diary with curiosity in his eyes like me. 'Uh, Gongchan, since it's my diary, I would like to have some time alone.' I awkwardly said. Gongchan who immediately got my hint, stood up and the wrinkles from his clothes. 'Ah, right, I'll go. I don't even want to know what you wrote about your bloody periods and overly perfect crushes.' he said, trying to brush off his curiosity.

I giggled and threw a pillow at his back. Gongchan turned himself and his face turned serious. 'Ah right, just one thing. That new servant of ours, Ren, don't believe everything he's telling you. I don't want you to get confused and rushed with things.' Gongchan warned me. I looked up and nodded. 'Ah, alright.' I lied with a fake smile. I honestly don't believe that Ren is making things up. Those letters, those things he told me makes me have memories. No one else could stir up my memories with what they say, only Ren does. Very strangely. 

Gongchan smiled and closed the door behind him. I turned my head towards my diary and flipped the pages.

'25 December 2011, 13 February 2012, 16 April 2012,...' I muttered as I read the dates on the corner of the pages. During flipping the pages, something fell out of my diary. 'Oh.' I said to myself as I thought that I was clumsy. I picked it up and looked at the picture.

 

 

A smile lit my face up automatically as I observed it more closely. This boy, he really is the same as on the pictures that Tiffany has. I really had a secret relationship with him but how did it get so far to even fall for the husband of my half sister?'  I thought to myself.

I lifted the diary up but then more pictures or polaroids fell out of it. There were polaroids of him, polaroids of me and him kissing, cuddling at the sea and many more places. We looked very happy.

'Aigooo, oppa, it's so cute!' I exlaimed while waving the picture in front of him. 'Let me see it!' he laughed while taking the picture over. 'Not bad at all but I thought that we would be taking pictures of the two of us. Why did you only take me?' he asked me. I giggled and nudged his shoulder. 'Silly, because I like you. I will harbor this picture with my life.' I smiled at him. 'Aigoo, then I want a picture of you too.' he smiled while he already took the camera before I could snatch it away and prevent him from snapping a photo of me. But too late, I heard a click. I looked at him as he waited for the polaroid to be ready printed out. 'Aigooo... Your so cute!' he exlaimed while he showed me the picture. I pouted at him. He laughed and bent in closer to kiss me. When our lips touched each other, I heard a click and then the sound of a polaroid being printed out but neither did both of us stop to look at the picture. We just continued kissing each other.

I blinked with my eyes as I just had that flash back. 'It seems like I really liked him, unregarding the fact that he was someone elses husband.' I thought and then I have made a decision. At that moment, I heard someone run past my door. I stood up from my bed and opened my door. There, across my room was Ren standing, mopping the floor.

'Hey.' I said as I approached him more closer. Ren looked up and bowed his head slightly. 'What's the matter?' he asked me as he looked at me from head to toe.

'Do you know the people who you're doing arrangements personally?' I asked him. Ren looked long at me and answered cautiously. 'It depends on which person you want to know.' he replied cautiously.

'I want to go to his house.' I told Ren. 

 

 

Hey..., oppa... I feel that we are very distant from each other, yet warm from the undamaged memories. Are you still waiting for me?

 

 

Blub* blub* blub, I actually have bad news :S

Exams are coming up so I won't be updating for a while

Please wait for me and look forward to the next chapter ^^

And thanks for commenting and supporting and why is everyone so smart? Is it that obvious that he'll be him?, ^^

Bye Bye!