Pooface.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 11: Poo face.

 

Two years earlier...

 

I sighed as I took my books out of my locker. 'Chemistry, yuck! Biology, yuck! Maths, double yuck!' I dropped the books in my bag and checked the list that was hanging on my locker. 'Everyday scolding school until I'm finished with school, check!' I laughed while I checked the list and slammed my locker close. I turned myself around and looked around. 'Ha, really, where did that jerkface go again?' I thought while I swung my bag on my back. I walked through the corridor and looked in every hallway. 'Pooface...' I muttered from under my breath. 

And when I reached a door, someone from behind me hit me with a book on my head. 'Bwoya..!!' I whined while I rubbed my head. Minhyun who stood behind me laughed. 'That's for calling me pooface.' he laughed. I pouted and nudged his shoulder. 

'You look like a pooface, that's why,' I pouted, 'If I get a concussion because of you, you're going to die...' I muttered the last sentence. Minhyun looked at me and chuckled. 

'Let's get to class now.' Minhyun said while he pulled my sleeve. I pouted again and resisted against him. 'I don't want to...' I pouted. Minhyun lifted an eyebrow and looked at me with a laugh. 'Are you going to become an hobo?' he asked me. I shook my head and smiled. 

'Nope, a very rich someone by selling your bodyparts. You wanna die?' I asked him with a smirk. Minhyun laughed and pushed me through the classroom. I shove my chair back and went to sit on it. 

'Yah! You're sitting on my chair...' A boy with thick glasses pouted at the girl next to me. I guess his name was Niel. Bomi didn't move and looked at him challenging. 'What'cha going to do? Crying for mom?' she pestered him. Niel stamped with his feet and pulled onto Bomi's arm. 'Bwoh.. Bwohya?!' she shouted when Niel got to move Bomi but at last, not strong enough to fully get her away from his seat. 

I sighed as this was happening again. I can't just let this pass. I stood up from my chair while Minhyun looked at me. 'Where are you going?' he asked me. I ignored his question and stood next to Niel. 'Bomi, don't be a and just move.' I told her. Bomi blew out her breath and looked at me with disbelief. 'Ho.. Ho.. who are you to say?' she asked me. 'Such a rude person...' 

But at least, she moved and went to sit else where while scolding me. I ignored her remarks and turned to Niel who looked thankfully at me. 'Thank you.' he muttered shyly. I smiled friendly and winked at him. 

Then I turned back to Minhyun who laughed at me. 'It's becoming a daily job, saving people.' Minhyun laughed. 

I chuckled and went to sit back. I tried to look at the blackboard but it was being blocked by a group of kids. 'Who are those kids? Aishh...' I muttered, even Minhyun got irritated. 'Ah, right, wasn't it class presidents speech today?' he asked me. 

I shrugged my shoulders and slit my eyes more closer to see more better. But when I saw the people I fell back onto my chair. 'No, brats.' I muttered from under my breath. Minhyun laid back on his chair and sighed too. 'What are they doing here?' he asked me. 

I shrugged my shoulders and took my pencil. 'Molla,' I simply said. The brats were the rich kids of our school. They got praised by their handsome looks and expensive stuff and adored by a lot of people. In the group of rich kids, there is one powerful among them followed by other few. The most arrogant, stupid and bragging one is Jung Jinyoung. Then followed by him, a twin called Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin. Then the so called Aaron who is praised by his talent for speaking fluent English. 

It's something to go crazy for, if you hear him say, "My beautiful Lady" everyday, bragging his English. And then lastly, Baro, who is famous for showing his six pack. Never heard of dignity?

But the most person I hate out of all of them, is that brat Jung Jinyoung. But there is one nice thing about him, he hates me too, so I won't face any situation with him by my side. That's the good part. 

I mean, look at them, even if I don't know them personally, I already know that their personality is very arrogant. Even when they walk, it's like they want to show off with that wind in their perfect hair blowing, their fancy clothes, it's just, tooo much...

I groaned when Jung Jinyoung caught my glare. He flashed me a *I'm too good for you* smirk. I rolled with my eyes and stared away while I supported my head with my hand. 

'Na-Young, hey! Na-Young.' Minhyun waved in front of my face. I blinked with  my eyes and looked at him. 'What's wrong?' I asked. Minhyun didn't say anything and pointed out of the window where the rest of my class was. I stood up from my chair and widened my eyes. 'Are we having an outdoor lesson?' I asked him happily. Minhyun smiled and nodded. 

I jumped up and clapped into my hands. 'Great!' I beamed and took my bag and ran out of  class. I stopped as Minhyun didn't follow me and turned myself around. I waved enthusiastically at him and motioned him to run. Minhyun did what I said and sped up his slow pace. 

When we arrived at the lake, called Lake Blue, behind our school, we settled ourselves down and enjoyed the sun and the warm temperature. 

'Alright, class, let's go find some animals for our experiment about animal instinction.' our teacher ordered us. We all groaned but did what she told us. I slowly stood up and walked my way to the side of the lake. I knew where to find animals so I started at the place where there were a lot and that's the dangerous path in the lake. It was made out of woods and if you're not careful, you might fall down. There was no one around since there were only a few who knew that this path existed. It was very well hidden but I came across it earlier when I accidently fell down of a tree when I was young. 

I carefully walked up the path but when I noticed how deep the lake was, I began to shudder. 'Oeh-a-....AH!' I exclaimed as a wood cracked which made me lose my balance for a second. 

I patted my chest as I still stood stable on the path. 'Na-Young... just be careful and nothing will happen.' I encouraged myself with a smile. Or that is what I thought. 

 

Updated ^^

Haha... what would happen??

Thanks for commenting and subscribing, really THANK YOU ALLL!!!

Bye bye!