Fresh Orange Juice à la Jinyoung.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 13: Fresh Orange Juice à la Jinyoung.

 

'Has-Has-Hatjhoee!!' I sneezed in front of me. I stared blankly while my soul left my body. 'Aishh... Really, how can you catch a cold?' Minhyun asked me while he tossed me a pack with tissues. I shruggd my shoulders and took a tissue out. I blew in it and wiped my nose off.

'I don't know,' I sniffed before I continued. 'I fell into the water after I have seen that brat, yesterday.' I explained. My voice sounded thick and I wondered how long this cold would last. Minhyun chuckled and patted my back.

'Let me take your stuff. I don't think you'll be going to school today in this kind of condition.' he told me. I looked up at him and pouted. 'I don't want to. Exams are coming up and if I keep missing lessons, I won't be able to graduate to next year.' I whined.

Minhyun bent down and ruffled my hair. 'Listen to how you sound. You sound like a wale.' he teased me. I slapped his arm and pouted. 'Stupid brat!' I muttered from under my breath while I let my head fall down in my arms.

I could hear Minhyun slowly stepping away to take my stuff. 'Stupid brat! I curse you for making me like this. How could you call during lessons? If you didn't call, I wouldn't have fallen into the lake. Pabo, pabo, pabo JINYOUNG!' I mocked in between my arms. 'I curse you!'

Then a thump followed onto my table and I looked up. There was a bottle of oranje juice standing in front of me but sadly enough, it wasn't standing alone. He was accompanied by that stupid brat.

'Talking to yourself?' he smirked. I frowned my forehead and looked at him irritated. 'Bwoya? If you have something to say than say it. Don't waste my time.' I said while I looked away.

Jinyoung cleared his throat and sighed. 'Here, take this.' he told me shortly while he shove the bottle to me. I threw a glare to the bottle and then looked away. 'Shiro, I don't need anything from you.' I rudely said. 

'Aishh... Don't be so arrogant and just drink it! Really, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time here.' The last sentence was being muttered as he pushed the bottle against my arm with made me no choice but to take it. He then walked away with his hands in his pocket and then joined his rich friends.

'What's with him being so overworked with this? If a person doesn't accept it then you should just let it pass.' I mocked while I sighed and looked at the bottle. 'Fresh Orange Juice.' I read in English. 'Is he planning to poison me?' I thought suspiciously while I slowly wrenched the cap open.

I smelled it and then flashed a glare at Jinyoung who was laughing and smiling with his friends.

I sipped a little gulp from the juice and the fresh Vitamins C's ran through my body. The taste was delicious. After tasting it that it was safe I frowned my forehead. 'Why is he being nice and giving me a drink so sudden?' I thought confused while I put on the cap again and twirled the bottle in my hands.

Then something written in black was covering the title on the other side of the bottle. I slit my eyes and concentrated on his handwriting.

 

Mianhaeyo for yesterday,

it wasn't my intention.

 

 

'Bwoh, the brat has apologized to me?' I thought surprised but then I changed my mind. 'Well, atleast he should be, I caught a cold because of him.' I muttered while I placed the bottle down and waited for Minhyun to come back with my stuff. Actually to be honest, I felt better after drinking his orange juice but I didn't gave in and told myself that it was my strong body. 

Then a friend of mine, Yuri, walked up to me. She was befriended with me and also one of the little people who could befriend with JInyoung without being rich or overly perfect. I guess that she was his neighbour when they were little.

'Hi, caught a cold?' Yuri asked me with a smile. I nodded and wiped my nose off. 'Badly.' I added. Yuri laughed and played with the bottle orange juice. 'He? How did you get this bottle?' she asked me.

I frowned my forehead and looked confused at me. 'What do you mean about that?' I asked her. Yuri looked at me and held the bottle next to her head. 'This drink is a limited edition. You can't get this one in stores. It's a very healthy drink and it would easily cost a hundred bucks if you want to have a little glass of it.' she told me.

I lifted an eyebrow and laughed sheeply. 'Haha, you got me for a second. It's just a normal drink. You can get it in stores for one buck.' I chuckled. Yuri shook her head and shook the bottle. 'No, I wasn't kidding. These drinks, you can only get them from the grandfather of Jinyoung. He owns a special company of it but a few weeks ago, his grandpa passed away and now you can hardly get these drinks. His grandpa is the only one who knew the secret recipe to it. A lot of rich families has bought then and now there are only a few or none left. You're very lucky to receive one. Did Jinyoung gave you one?' she asked me.

I looked at her and then at Jinyoung who was still facing me with his back by his friends. 'I... I mean, it's just orange juice. No big deal.' I chuckled. Yuri once again shook her head. 'No, not just a normal one. His grandpa used to plant those oranges himself, that's why it's so special. I know that because I have helped him when I was little.' she informed me.

I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. 'Maybe?' I admitted with a little voice. Yuri laughed and ruffled my hair. 'You're lucky and I thought that you two couldn't stand each other. You must mean a lot for him since he gave you his drink instead of using it himself.' she told me.

I lifted my head up and looked confused. 'What do you mean by that?' I asked her.

'Well, Jinyoung is sick today. He also got a very bad cold.' she told me.

I bit my lip and felt guilty somewhere deep down. 'Oh, really?' I smiled weakly. Yuri nodded and gave me back the bottle. 'Well, take good care of it and rest well, I'm off to my friend.' Yuri told me while she stood up.

I smiled and waved her goodbye. I looked after her until she has disappeared and then turned back to the bottle. 'Special drink huh?' I smirked.

Then suddenly something noisy occurred.

'Omo, Jinyoung are you alright? That cough wasn't healthy.' I heard from far away. Then I heard a cough and again another, and then another. I looked up and saw Jinyoung coughing with his hand in front of his mouth. And now I have seen him better, his face didn't look so good. He looked very pale.

I bit my lip and flashed my eyes at the bottle. 'He'll be alright, right?' I thought.

And when I thought that, Jinyoung turned back normal and waved the worried expressions of his friends away with a cute smile. 'I'm alright. Don't worry.' he told them.

I instantly softened and loosened my grip on the bottle. 'Oh, pfew, he's alright,' I thought. 'Wait, why am I worried about him? It was his fault. Aishhh... Na-Young,' I whined in my head.

And then, Minhyun came back with my bag. I looked up at him and smiled. 'I think that I'm not going home.' I told him. Minhyun looked confused and asked me again; 'Sure?'

I nodded and took my bag while I slowly slipped the bottle in my bag. 'Yes, I'm alright. Kaja!' I told him with a smile. Minhyun looked confused but then turned around to follow me. 'Weird...' he muttered.

 

Did you liked it? :D

Then please subscribe and comment and ofcourse look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thankx for subscribing and commenting, really, thank you ^^

I have reached 32 subscribers !! Woehoe, party!!! ^^

Bye bye!!