Noona.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 8: Noona.

 

'Well, here it is. I can't go in with you right now. I still have other stuffs to do.' Ren told me while he let his arm hang down next to his body. I looked up and stared at the big villa in front of me. I pushed my bag more higher on my shoulder as the cold wind blew through my hair. My scarf held me warm as the cold winter began to approach. 

'Are you going to keep quiet about where I am?' I asked him carefully while I held his arm. Ren looked long at me and then finally nodded his head slightly. 'Good luck.' he said before disappearing. 

I looked at the way he went and then finally turned my face back to the house. Tiffany had said that he was very rich but I didn't expect him to be that rich. I sighed and stepped forwards. 'Gongchan will be so mad at me if he knows that I'm not resting at home.' I thought while I pushed the fence a little open, only wide enough for me to go through. The fence fell close with a creak. 

I proceeded my walk to the front door and gulped before I reached at the doorbell. A sound echoed through the whole house and somewhere told me that the song was Beethoven. I stared at the gold decorations of the door until someone unlocked the door and shuffled behind it. 

The boy was young and he was wearing a butlers outfit with a glass wrapped in a towel in his hand. He observed me from head to toe. 'Who are you?' he asked me while his head was stuck out a few inches from the door. He looked from right to left as if he was expecting more people with me. 

'Uhm...' I cleared my throat and took out the picture that I have found in my bag. 'Does Jung Jinyoung live here?' I asked him politly while I held the picture out. The boy bent his head down and looked at it thoughtful. 

'Wait a second. I'll call my boss.' he told me before he dissapeared and left me at the front door. Not long after, a short woman appeared with thick glasses. 'You said that you were searching for Jung Jinyoung?' she asked me. I nodded and held out the picture again. 'Yes, indeed, ma'am.' I said. 

'Ah, I think that you should come back another time. You see, my grandson has departed for a bussiness trip to America a month ago. I don't think he will be returning very soon.' she told me. 

My shoulders fell but I held a friendly smile on my face. 'Ah, is that so? Then I'll come back late-..' 

'Wait, aren't you that girl?' the woman asked while she took her glasses onto her nose. Her glare was poking me as if she was trying to find something suspiciously. 'Yes, indeed, you're that girl who always visits me if Jinyoung's not home. Didn't you got into a car crash lately?' she asked me. 

I smiled and nodded. 'Yes, it's possible. I did get into a car crash but due my lost memories, I'm trying to stick everything together.' I explained and the woman looked at me with awe. 'Poor girl, come in. You have changed a lot since I saw you.' she said while she stepped aside. 

I walked in and stared through the house. It was insanely big with gold and yellow colours mixing each other. It felt like I was in a very high-class ballroom. The stairs were even made out of gold and very expensive stone materials. 

A boy walked down the stairs while he played with his PSP Vita. He was short and he had some kind of irritated look on his face. 'Grandma... What's with the commotion?' he asked while his eyes weren't coming off from his game. But when he reached the floor and I was standing in front of him, he finally took off his eyes from his game. He looked at me while I shyly smiled. 

'Omo, aren't you Na-Young?' he asked me. I nodded and smiled. 'Yeh.' 

The boy laughed and ruffled my hair. 'Wah, you have changed insanely. Jinyoung would be so glad to see you again!' the boy exclaimed. I looked confused at him and my hair back into place. 

'D-Do I know you?' I asked him confused. The boy widened his eyes and laughed. 'Ah, right. That newsreport. Don't you remember me anymore? I'm No Minwoo. Little stepbrother of Jinyoung. We used to play with each other while my hyung is out to do some business.' he said. 

I smiled and stuck out my hand to him. 'Ah, nice to meet you.' I smiled. Minwoo smirked and slapped my hand away. I looked shocked at him and widened my eyes. 

'Noona, did you forget about our cool handshake? Cut that politeness out, it's giving me the creeps.' he laughed while he took my hand and did a very weird handshake. I softened and smiled. 'Ah, really, then learn it to me again.' I smiled. Minwoo looked long at me before he made a "pssttt.'' sound. 

'Maybe another time. Grandma, where are the cookies?' he asked the woman, assuming to be his grandma while he walked past me. I frowned with a pout and turned myself around. 'And we were friends in the past?' I thought. 

Grandma hit Minwoo on his head and pointed a finger out to him. 'Outchw!' Minwoo winced while he grabbed his head. 

'Where are your manners? Don't talk like that to a guest.' she sternly said, making Minwoo pout. 

'But grandma, she isn't a guest. She's Na-Youngie. We always act like that in front of each other and besides, she comes here very often, she is almost like part of the family.' Minwoo pouted while rubbing his head.

I laughed at their funny sight and remembered something. 

 

'Yah! Brat!' I exclaimed through their house. Minwoo jumped from the rails and landed in front of me with a smirk. I stumbled backwards as I was shocked that he could have broken a leg if he landed wrong. 'What's wrong with you!?' I said hysteric. 'You could break a leg!' 

Minwoo waved it away and smiled. 'Nope, because I have you, you would have caught me if I fell wrong.' he smiled. I groaned and hit his head softly. 'And what if I didn't?' I smirked. Minwoo looked at me and smiled his eye-smile. 'Then you will have a problem with omma and appa.' he cheekily said. 

I closed one eye as I looked at him with my other eye. I grabbed his waist, so he couldn't escape my grip and tickled him all over his body. 'I hate it that I need to babysit you when your brother is away.' I smirked while Minwoo was laughing in my grip. He was struggling and turning, trying to break free from my grip. 'That's why it's fun to have you to babysit me.' he laughed out loud while I continued to tickle him. 'Spoiled brat.' I laughed. 

'Noona, it's always fun with you. Tiffany is nothing like you. Why can't you be my sister in law instead of her?' Minwoo asked me while we sat on the stairs after being tired from tickling. Minwoo gave me a drink and I smiled thankfully. 'Haha, so you could tease me all day?' I laughed. Minwoo shook his head and looked up. 'No, I think you're more suited for my hyung.' he told me. I made an awe and hugged him. 'That's the nicest thing I ever heard from a brat like you.' I teased. Minwoo pretended to suffocate and pushed me away. We both laughed. 'Yeah, I wish that I was his wife instead of Tiffany.' I muttered afterwards, unable for Minwoo to hear. Minwoo looked at me and pouted. 'Why that sad look?' he asked me. 'Hey! Did you remember that time that I put some worms into Tiffanys salade?" Minwoo asked me. I burst out in laugh and nodded heavily. 'Her face was as red as a tomato while she stood on her chair.' I giggled. Minwoo too giggled upon remembering the moment. 

'Noona, you're really a very nice person.' 

 

I shook my head as I returned back to the reality. That memory made me feel melancholic and made me instant smile. 'So that kind of relationship did I have with him.' I thought with a smile. 

'Hey daydreaming noona, do you want to see Jinyoungs room now he's away?' he asked me with a smirk. I looked up at him and smiled. 'Can I?' I laughed. Minwoo nodded heavily and pulled me with him while we climbed the stairs up. 

'Be careful.' Minwoos grandma shouted after us. 

We ran through a lot of corridors and each of them had minimum eleven doors. Their house was really big. After climbing a few stairs, we finally reached Jinyoungs room on the third floor. Minwoo told me that his room was the biggest and the highest of the house. I wonder why. 

'So be prepared for his monstrous room. You may be in by his dirty laundry.' Minwoo joked while he opened the door. The room was quiet big with a lot of music installations while on the other side of his room, there was a kingsize bed to be found with a white guitar laying flat on. His room looked in some aspects very messy but in some other aspects, less messy. 

'Ah, forgot the cookies. Stay here and I'll be back in a few minutes with cookies.' Minwoo said while he did a sign for a dog to stay still. I laughed and looked after him as he sped down the stairs with a dangerous high jump. 

When his footsteps weren't hearable, I turned back to the room and stepped my first step in his room. A smell of man deodorant ran through my nose and loosened another memory from my mind. I couldn't display the memory but I got a feeling that I have smelled it before. 

I walked through his furniture and looked at his table. It was very messy like mine and covered with a lot of paper. I picked one sheet of it up and noticed that there was something else attached to it. It was a red memory stick with 8GB. 

Not far from the papers, there was a laptop with the recharger still attached to it, standing on the edge of his table and as curious as I was, I touched it and to my surprise it lit up his screen. 'Sleepmode deactivated.' it displayed. 

The laptop began to start itself up and a blue screen appeared. Very normal to everyone but something told me that it held another meaning to me. I inserted the memory stick and waited for the laptop to recognize it. A few minutes later, a window popped out and revealed a lot of files. 

They were ordered by date and I randomly opened one. The file opened and spit out hundred pictures, all viewed in a small miniature. There was me again and him. I scrolled down and saw hundred other pictures of us, all being captured at the same day at a lake. 

'Hey, noona.' Minwoo said and I rapidly closed the laptop. 'Grandma wants to go to a family reunion and I need to go with her. Can you watch the house while we're gone? You know the house as good as we do, so there won't be a problem.' Minwoo smiled, without noticing what I just did. I my hair and smiled. 'Really? But... I don't know.' I shyly admitted. Minwoo pulled onto my hand and made a pout. 'Please? It's raining outside so you can't go home right now. You can stay in this room.' Minwoo smiled.

I thought for a while but when Minwoo showed his cute and pouting expression I gave in and was left alone a few minutes later. He explained me where I can get my food and stuff and was later gone with his grandma. 

I sighed as I fell down on his kingsized bed. I found it rude to search through his stuff, so I took his laptop with me and took my diary out of my bag. The dates in my diary and moments matched with the pictures. 

I read and read, sometimes loosening a memory until I felt tired and fell asleep due exhaustion in his big bed.

 

Hey,... oppa... I had a nightmare. There was a man. I was young and innocent until that man began to touch me. He had a very wide grimace on his face as I laid helpless in my bed, screaming for help. Tiffany, whom I believed to be my half-sister just watched me being tortured as she stood at the door clenching her hands with cold sweat on the door. I feel like crying. 

Endlessly crying and holding a grudge for the person I became after his 'touch' and couldn't be 'clean' anymore. 

I just want one favor. Can you... dry my tears..., Oppa?

 

Whew, managed to write another chapter XD

I'm addicted to writing now, no good ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter and wish me good luck :P

Thanks for commeting and subscribing ^^

Bye bye!!