Rainy Love

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 10: Rainy Love

Na-Young POV

 

I slowly stirred and opened tiredly my eyes. They felt heavy somehow and my mind was not fully cleared from the nightmare I had before. What was that nightmare about again? I blinked a few times while someone caressed my cheek with its finger.

I looked up and stared at the person who looked down at me now. 'Na-Young, had a nice sleep?' he asked me. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes. I slowly sat up right and felt his arms letting me go. 'Uhmm... Who are you?' I moaned while I rubbed my left eye.

The boy chuckled and a strand of hair from my face. 'Don't you remember me yet?' he asked me again. I squeezed one eye shut and looked at him. That hair. That familiar face shape.

'J-Jinyoung, was it?' I asked. My mind was blank and I had a slight headache, like if I had been drinking all night and slightly suffering from a hangover. Jinyoung nodded and sat more comfortable.

'Arghh... I'm having a headache.' I said while I bent down and put my head in my arms. Jinyoung looked worried at me while he placed an arm on my back. 'Come, lay down on me.' he suggested while he pulled me in his embrace again. I sighed while I put my arm around his waist and put my head on his chest.

He pulled the blankets back over me and my hair.

'I found you. I should be glad but instead, I'm all grumpy because of a headache.' I told him while my voice cracked. My stomach was upset and it felt like I had to throw up.

'You shouldn't have come here,' Jinyoung told me calmly. 'I have told you that if you really remember me then you can go search for me.'

'Why?' I said. 'Isn't it even better if I just find you so you can tell me everything?'

Jinyoung kissed my forehead while he continued to caress my hair. 'You really don't remember about me or us, do you?' he asked me.

I slightly shook my head and hugged him tighter. 'Then tell me. I'm only having brief memories and everyone tells me another story. I just don't know whom I should believe.'

Jinyoung sighed and then his phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out from his pocket with a simple movement and stared at his screen. Then he let out another sigh. 'You didn't tell Gongchan you left, did you?' he chuckled. 'You're always like this.'

I lifted my head up at him and frowned my forehead. 'How do you know? And besides, if I told him that I'm going out, he would freakingly chain me to bed. I should have been resting by now.' I grumpily told him.

Jinyoung laughed and pointed at his screen. There I could read with big letters that it came from Ren. He asked Jinyoung that he should bring me back home very soon because Gongchan was suspecting things that I was gone but I was more distracted from the wallpaper of his phone. It was a picture where we kissed with cat ears on our heads. 

'Hey, where was that wallpaper being snapped?' I asked him while I took his phone. Jinyoung smiled and kissed my temple. 'It was on Valentine. I brought you to a fair and there we did a couple race. We won so we got our prize. Cat ears.' he chuckled.

I smiled and a slight memory came up. I could feel the feelings that I had back then in my heart. Pure happiness and love. But then I noticed that Jinyoung had stood up from his bed and went to pick his guitar. 

'Jinyoung? Where are you going? You can't go now.' I said sadly. I was so curious and I wanted him to tell me more. Jinyoung smiled and shook his head. 'I need to leave. Minwoo will be back very soon and they don't know that I have already returned from America.' he told me.

I stood up from his bed and shook my head heavily. 'But, if you go, then I can't find you anymore...' I said sadly.

'Silly, your heart will find the way back to me.' he smiled while he lifted the guitar on his back. He stretched his arm out at me and motioned me to put his phone on his hand. I clasped my hands onto the phone and shook my head slightly.

'No, don't leave. I don't know the way. I forgot everything about you, even my feelings for you, how can I ever find the way back to you?' I asked and I hit a sensitive string in him. Jinyoung looked at me and frowned his forehead.

'You... even forgot our love we had?' he asked slowly. I nodded and walked down the bed and went to stand next to him. I looked up at him as he was a head taller than me and saw him staring at me with sad eyes.

'I don't know if the feelings I had for you will ever return, since you... are...' I hesitated and bit my lip. 'Tiffany's future husband.' Jinyoung completed my sentence. I nodded and looked back up. 'I don't want to fall in love again with someone who would break my heart again sooner or later.' I admitted.

Jinyoung sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. 'Who told you that?' he asked me.

I frowned my forehead and looked confused. 'Well, Tiffany herself.'

Jinyoung smiled gently and caressed the edges of my cheek. He bent down and put his forehead against mine. 'Pabo, our love was before my arranged marriage. Tomorrow...,' Jinyoung looked up at the calendar behind me and looked back down. 'No, the day after tomorrow will be our one year and a half anniversary.' he told me. I turned myself around to look at the date. 'Well, I'll be going. See you again, Na-Young.' Jinyoung said while he turned me around and bent down to kiss me but I rejected his kiss by turning my head sideways. 'Not yet...' I whispered. Jinyoung chuckled and walked away.

I stared at his back and then I looked around. I saw my jacket hanging over a chair and my purse laying flat on the bed. A idea shot through my and as fast as I could, I took my purse and pulled my jacket on. I pushed my legs to run after him and when I saw him slowly walking down the stairs, I sped down and grabbed his hand.

'Wait-!' I yelled and then when our skin touched, I got another memory. 

 

'Jinyoung, have a good trip.' I smiled while my eyes felt watery. Jinyoung turned around and kissed my hand. He looked sideways as Tiffany and Gongchan stood behind me. 'Well, look at this. My flight has been delayed. And I forgot to buy you a goodbye present.' Jinyoung said with irritation. 'Come on, Na-Young, let's go to a shop!' he happily exclaimed while he took my hand. 'You don't mind, do you, guys?' he asked Gongchan and Tiffany. As being friendly since this would be my last time with Jinyoung, they let me go and waved at us. I smiled waterly while I wiped my tears off. 'What is Jinyoung planning to do? I don't want a present. I want you, Jinyoung. Don't beat around the bush, you'll make me cry.' I thought while I began to sniff.

Jinyoung pulled me with him while his hand was grabbed onto mine very tightly. We sped through the crowd while I slowly began to sob. 'Jinyoung, what are you doing? Don't stretch this. Don't let me suffer so much.' I thought to myself. 'Just go already to America...'

Jinyoung took a deep breath when he finally found something. He opened the door, revealing a small, dark janitor room. He went in and pulled me along him. The door fell close with a soft shut and there was only darkness with only a little light from a little window. I fell down into Jinyoungs arm and hit him softly. I began to cry. 'Jinyoung!! Don't stretch this. You're hurting me more!!' I cried. Jinyoung embraced me tighter and kissed my hair. 'Ssstt.... Don't cry... Don't cry....' he repeated while he tried to hush me from crying but I began to cry more. 'Jinyoung,... At first I was alright, but the longer you're staying here saying goodbye, the more I want you with me. I don't want you to leave and it's hurting me!!' I cried in his chest.

Jinyoung didn't say anything and continued to comfort me. He rubbed my back and kissed my tears away. 'Na-Young...' he whispered. I sniffed and put my head in his neck. 'Na-Young...' he tried again for my attention. 

I looked up and he grabbed my shoulders. He looked deeply into my eyes and smiled weakly. 'It would only be 2 years. When I have proved in those two years in America that I'm able to manage the company of my dad, I don't need to marry Tiffany. After that we'll be free to be together. And we would be left alone.' he smiled. 

I pouted and closed my eyes as my tears poured down my cheek. 'But, 2 years is so long. What if there something happens to both of us?' I sobbed. Jinyoung chuckled and caressed my cheek. 'There won't. Take care so we can wake up next each other every morning after two years. So that I can kiss you a lot and love you a lot.' he smiled before he bent down to kiss me. 

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me gently. Long and passionate and another one followed and another one. I don't know how he does it but every time he manages to take away my sadness. 

We stared a long time in each others eyes and smiled slightly. 'I love you. I will miss you a lot.' I whispered while I embraced his neck. 'I love you too and I will miss you everyday but I'll keep our love alive by sending you letters, arrasso? Don't forget to send me back or else halbae will feel lonely.' Jinyoung pouted. I burst out into laughter and laughed. 

'Arrassoo... I will...' I chuckled. 

'What? That you won't sent me letters or you'll forget?' he teased. I pouted and hit his shoulder. 'Yah, don't twist things too hard. You know what I mean.' I laughed and went to step afterwards. 'Let's get out of here. I'm beginning to feel claustrophobic.' 

Jinyoung shook his head and pulled my arm. 'I want a goodbye kiss first.' 

I chuckled as he pressed his lips again on mine. 'Halbae...' I muttered with a smile from under the kiss.

 

Rainy mood, Kiss the Rain - Yiruma.

 

 

 

I blinked a few times with my eyes before I returned back to normal. Jinyoung had turned to me and was looking at me with questioning eyes. 'Are you alright?' he asked me.  

 

I slightly shook my head rapidly to shake off the misty thoughts and looked at him. 'Just a flashback.' I told him. Jinyoung smiled and walked down the stairs. 'Wait, wait...' I stuttered while I held onto his left hand. 

When we were standing in front of the door, he turned back to me. 'Are you coming with me?' he asked while he turned back to me. I bit my lip and hesitated. 'A-Anniyo... I... don't know the way back.. home... and I thought ... Maybe you would bring me.' I shyly admitted. Jinyoung chuckled and took an umbrella.

'The car crash had really been a disaster, hadn't it?' he teased. 'Good, I'll take you home but only mid-way, from there, Ren should help you further.' he told me.

I nodded and smiled while I walked with him the door out. He took an umbrella and lifted it up. 'You don't mind walking close to me?' he asked to me. I shook my head and tightened my grip on his arm. I walked with him the front yard out and looked around. The weather was bad and the temperature was not cold enough so there was damp everywhere or mist. 

'Left side...' Jinyoung informed me. I nodded and walked that direction. While we were walking, I silently took glances of his face and thought about why I had loved him or liked him. 

'Tell me about your flashback.' he asked me. 'Huh?' I asked. Jinyoung smiled and looked at me. 'Your flashback, tell me about it...' he repeated. I made an 'Oh' and nodded. 

'Well, it wasn't really important, I guess. It was about a moment you left at the airport.' I told him. Jinyoung nodded. 

'But, it was about that you left America for two years and if I remember, you're back after one month. Did you fail?' I asked him. Jinyoungs face fell a little but he shook his head. 'No, I sneaked away, you were hospitalized, I couldn't just stay there.' he told me. 

I nodded and looked back forwards. 'But, if you left, then you need to marry Tiffany? Isn't it?' I asked him. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders.

'Well, it seems so.' he responded absently. 'But are you going to marry Tiffany?' I asked again. 

'There's no other thing for me to do.' he told me. 

'But what about me?' I asked. 

Jinyoung sighed and turned to me. 'Aren't you being a little egoistic? I mean, you aren't going to love me anymore, I can't just keep struggling for you, pushing the dates of my marriage just for you who doesn't even want to love me.' he coldly told me. 

I gasped a little suprise from his sudden coldness and looked down. 'I'm sorry...' I whispered. 'I didn't mean to..'

'Nevermind. I'll be marrying with Tiffany. An arranged marriage is something to be kept and, as you can see, I don't want to fight it anymore.' 

I nodded and took out my hand under the rain. The raindrops falling down onto my hand felt good and gave me a melancholic feeling. 

'It feels good, isn't it?' he asked me. I nodded and smiled. 'I have a nice feeling about it..' I told him. 

Jinyoung smiled and took away the umbrella, letting the raindrops fall down onto us. 

'Waahh...' I whispered in awe as the raindrops fell down onto my skin. I looked up and then at Jinyoung who just looked at me with the umbrella down in his hand. 

I closed my eyes to feel the rain and then I looked at him with a smile and began to laugh as a little kid who had seen rain for the first time. Jinyoung looked too at me and he smiled gently at me.

'Why the rain is feeling so good is because our first kiss happened to be in the rain, here, right on this place, Na-Young...,' Jinyoung told me.

'Do you want to know the story how we've met?' he then asked me with a gentle voice. 

 

Oppa... seeing you like that makes my heart burn... I didn't know that you loved me that much... Just wait for me, a little longer...

 

 

Bonjour tout le monde, je ne vous derange pas? kekeke... testing my French out. 

This was a long one :o, I didn't know until I read it again, this should be good enough until the end of my exams ^^

I have french tomorrow, Ackk!! I'm bad at French T_T.

Well, please look forward to the next chapter ^^

And support the milky JinYoungNa-Young ( JinNa) couple :)!!

Thanks for subscribing and commenting and so ^^ 

I'll try my best o^-^o

Bye bye!!