Together, Forever.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 5: Together, Forever.

 

'Promise to take the medicine at the right time, alright?' the doctor asked me. I nodded and accepted the package he gave me before he left me to go to another patient. I turned to Gongchan and followed him to the exit of the hospital. Finally I can breathe the fresh air. My legs were still slightly aching from the sudden run that I did an hour ago. I looked up at Gongchan and grabbed his shoulder softly. 'Hey, can you stop for a second? I'm tired.' I whispered. Gongchan nodded and helped me to sit on a bench. I rested onto it and took a deep breath.

'Are you alright?' he asked me. I nodded and gave him an reassuring smile. 'Everything is alright.' I lied to him. In fact,  my stomach was slightly hurting while my head ached. I kept having blurry memories since I read that letter.

Suddenly someone whistled at us. We looked up and saw a guy coming to us with big, black sunglasses. He smiled at while I looked at him blankly. Gongchan waved at him and then he turned to me with a smile. 'Do you remember him?' he asked me. The guy took his glasses off and glanced at me. He grinned and somehow it looked a little creepy. He didn't look familiar to me though.

'Hi, I'm Na-Young.' I shyly bowed. The boy frowned his forehead.

'Woah, Na-Youngie, don't you remember me?' he asked me. I looked up at him and shook my head slightly. 'Lost my memories due a car crash. I'm sorry if I don't remember you.' I said while bowing again.

Minhyun raised an eyebrow and ruffled my hair. 'Why so polite? You never act polite in front of me. You always call me jerkface or pooface.' he chuckled. I looked confused at him and my hair back into place.

'Is it that bad?' he asked Gongchan. Gongchan nodded and took my bag. 'Come, let's go. We need to go home. Tiffany will be waiting for us.' Gongchan said while he began to walk. I just nodded and stood up from the bench. Minhyun stuck his hands in his pockets and walked with my slow pace.

'So, you don't remember anything, then..., how has life been up to until now?' he asked me with a smile. 'I guess, good. I haven't met a lot of people, yet.' I shyly admitted. Minhyun nodded and pulled an understanding face. 'So, shall I tell you everything?' he asked me. 

I began to lighten up and smiled. 'Do you know everything about me?' I asked him. Minhyun smiled and put an arm around me. I stiffened as he pulled me closer. 'Let's see, I have known you since you were little. My name is Hwang Minhyun. I'm Gongchans best friend and yours too. I'm a year older than you. You always call me jerk face or poo face when we meet. You like to eat hamburgers.' he said while thinking.

I listened carefully and smiled. 'And how was I,' I asked him. 'I mean, as in personality.'

Minhyun chuckled as we arrived at the car. He opened the car door for me while Gongchan placed my bag in the back of the car. I stepped the car in and looked at him questioning as Minhyun hung on the door.

'I should say that the personality you had back then was more the opposite of what you are now. You were an very outgoing person. People who didn't know you might think that you were a very rude and cold person but when they know you better, like I do, it might change to a cool, warm-hearted girl.' he smiled and pinched my cheek. I smiled at him before he closed the door and opened the door in the front of his car.

Gongchan who was already seated on his seat, turned around and looked at me. 'You need to fasten your seatbelt.' he warned me. I nodded and fastened my seatbelt. Minhyun glanced at me for the last time in the mirror before he started the engine and began to drive.

I leaned my head on the window and stared at the sights that were flashing by. My mind was flying off to somewhere. I was still curious about that person who wrote the letter. Then an idea shot into me. I looked at Minhyun who was driving very concentrated. 'Minhyun.' I tried.

Minhyun immediately looked up and glanced at me through the mirror. 'Hmmm?' he asked me. Gongchan too has lifted his head from his phone and was glaring at me. I gulped and asked a question. 'Did I have an boyfriend?' I asked him. Minhyun bit his lip and thought a little. 'No you hadn't.' he told me. 'Why, curious about your love life?' he teased. 

I narrowed my eyes and smirked. 'As if. Now I know why I called you jerk face.' I back. Minhyun laughed and looked at Gongchan. 'The old Na-Young is slowly coming back.' he laughed. Gongchan smiled too and looked back at his phone.

I sighed and looked out of the window. My eyes were slowly drifting close. I couldn't hold it and fell back into a deep sleep...

 

.....

'Oppa, waeyo...?' I asked him while my arms were wrapped around his waist. I pouted at him as he smiled at me. 'Aish...I don't want to play anymore.' I pouted at him while I put my head on his shoulder. 'It isn't working.'

He laughed and my arms. 'Yah, if you want to do it properly, you need to have perseverance. You can't just give up that easily.' he laughed. I shook my head and closed my eyes. 'Can't we do anything else? Like going for a swim?' I asked him with a smile. He shook his head and took me into his embrace. He put his chin on top of my head and wiggled a little from side to side. 'You can't swim, remember and I don't feel like saving you today.' he teased me. I pouted and slapped him softly. He laughed and stood up while I ran after him. 'Yah! How can you treat your girlfriend like that!' I chuckled.  He just gave me a bright smile and grinned his teeth. 'Arrasso, alright. Don't be mad. Let me play something nice for you!' he smiled at me while taking his guitar from under the parasol. He settled himself comfortably on the sand and was facing with his face to the setting sun.

I walked to him and sat next to him on the sand while the waves of the sea where making background sounds. I looked at him and he began to play a song. A cute love song while he didn't take his eyes from me. It was very romantic. There was no one on the beach, only him and I.

But suddenly,  a tear rolled down my cheek while I listened to his song. My heart ached while I looked at him. Having the thought to lose him forever. He's mine and I'm his, why can't the world be satisfied?

He finished his song and crawled closer to me with his guitar. 'Jagiya, don't cry...' he whispered while taking me in his embrace. I put my head against his chest and sobbed softly.

'Oppa, I don't want you to marry Tiffany.' I sobbed while clenching me on him. He sighed and put his guitar away. 'I know, I know. I'm working on it but you need to remember, you are the only one in my heart. I love you, Na-Young, forever and Tiffany won't come in between us. Look up at me.' he ordered me. I looked up at him and had to blink with my eyes as a few tears fell down on my cheeks. They weren't mine. They were his. His brown coloured eyes were teary while he sniffed. He tightened his grip on me while I embraced his neck. I put my forehead against his and looked deeply in his eyes. 'I love you.' he smiled teary. I laughed and nodded. Our noses touched. 'I love you too.'

He bent in and kissed me softly while both our tears were rolling over my cheeks. The sun shone a bright, warm sunlight on us before he was fully disappeared in the horizon. We paused for a second and laughed at each other.

But then, something disturbed us. A black car stopped on the road, far from us but we both knew who they were. I looked at him and smiled while wiping my tears away. 'Time to run, I guess?' I smiled. He chuckled and picked his guitar from the sand. We both stood up and ran away while our fingers were intertwined with each other. The sand made it a little harder to run away but we didn't care. The only thing that matters was that we were having fun and parting away with a smile and a warm heart at the end of our road.

....

 

'Na-Young? Wake up, hey wake up.' Someone from far away called me. Finally I managed to open my eyes as I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I rubbed in my eyes and stared at him sleepily. 'Hmmm?' I answered. Gongchan let out a deep sigh and looked at me relieved. 'You are a hard sleeper. You scared me. I thought that you might not wake up anymore.'

I smiled and stretched me. I looked to the other side of the window and saw that we weren't driving anymore. In fact, Minhyun was already taking my bag out of his car. 'Where are we?' I asked him with a husky voice. Gongchan unbulked my seatbelt and smiled. 'We're home. Tiffany is waiting for you at the door.' he smiled at me.

I looked at the house and saw a young lady standing in front of it. She had a big smile and was waving at me. She was dressed in a very chic way in a long red gown. Her plum lips were deeply and bright coloured with the colour red.  From far away, I could see on her right hand that she was wearing an ring, brightly reflecting the sun light. A diamante ring.

 

 

You all probably are thinking who in the world is that guy  ^^ kekeke, I'm not going to tell you yet, (tease, tease) But I have been giving hints ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter, shall I say? ^^

Thank you for commenting and such and btw, I have replied the comments down below. ^^

I feel that my story is lacking a little bit, I don't know why >.< Forgive me if it is a little confusing ^^

Ppyong~!!