Butterflies Are Being Born.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 14: Butterflies are being born.

 

It was near the end of this school day and we are allowed to quit with the lesson 5 minutes earlier. But we still need to stay at school until the bell rings. I stood on my toes while I searched through the crowd from the noisy student fellows. JR, a friend who stood next to me pulled me down with the lace of my bag.

'What are you searching?' he asked me. I stood back down and looked at him. 'No, no one.' I said while I my hair with an awkward smile. JR slit his eyes and looked at me with a smirk. Then he pinched my cheek while he scrunched his nose.

'Aigooo, you're bad at lying!' JR declared with a teasing smile. I pouted and rubbed my cheek. 'Oppa, you're hurting me a lot.' I told him while I pretended to be in a lot of pain.

JR laughed and ruffled my hair. At that moment, the school bell rang and everyone ran out of school and started to enjoy the weekends. I got pushed and sometimes I stumbled forewards if a student bumped into me. So energetic students.

When I got bumped harder than I had expected, I fell down and looked up as I saw shoes in front of me. White expensive leathered Adidas sneakers that I would die for to have it in my room. I stared up at the person while he was sitting on a bench. He had put an hand on his mouth while he was turned away from me. I heard a cough.

'That cough doesn't sound so healthy.' I told him which made him look at me. Jinyoung turned and looked down at me.

'Who are you to tell? Already practicing to be a hobo?' he asked me with a smirk. I looked confused at him but when I had noticed that I was still lying on the ground, I rapidly got up and patted the dust from my clothes.

I cleared my throat while I looked away. 'N-No, I'm not.' I stuttered while I blinked and a slight blush came across my face. 

'Wae? Why are you here?' Jinyoung asked me annoyed while he looked in front of him. His voice sounded thick too, something that I hadn't noticed before. A cute cough followed while he rubbed his throat.

I observed him from the corner of my eyes and then decided to do something. I couldn't be selfish. I took the bottle out of my bag and stretched my arm out at him. Jinyoung glared from the corner of his eyes at my arm and then turned his head.

'What's this?' he asked me. His eyes were glaring into mine. I gulped and didn't lose my stern tone. 'I... You take this back!' I said while I hesitated for a moment. I felt nervous somehow near him and I had realized that I shouldn't talk like that. I regretted the moment after immediately.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and pushed my arm away with the back of his wrist. 'Shiro. You already drank out of it. I don't need secondhand things.' he coldly told me but there was something warm in his tone also.

I puffed up my cheeks and went to sit next to him, which made him shove a little aside from surprise. 'Wae? Why are you like this? I heard about the history of this bottle juice and from the sound of it, you need it more than I do.' I told him while I shook the bottle a little during my talk in front of his face.

Jinyoung rolled with his eyes and pushed the bottle softly aside but his hand kept laying on my wrist after some time. His soft touch and warm temperature soaked into my skin, running a shiver through my spine but I neglected that.

'Yah! I told you. I don't need it. It was my fault alright, I have admitted it and it was because of me that you got a cold. Just go, krughkk krughlkk..!' Jinyoung coughed in the middle of his sentence. I lifted my other hand up and pointed at him.

'Look, and lying that you're alright! Yah, I told you. You're more sicker than I am.' I sternly told him. Jinyoung sighed but when we both had noticed that his hand was still on my wrist, he rapidly removed it and turned flustered away.

I too turned away while my heart beat rapidly. My face felt warm too and my stomach tingled a little bit. We both didn't say anything until a car stopped near us and honked. I flinched and turned to Jinyoung who stood up from the bench. He swung the bag on his back and opened the white car door.

Of course, how typical, he had to get a ride from a long, white limousine with black tinted windows where you can't see anything from the outside.

I tightened my grip on the bottle and stood up. I ran to him but my foot shove away from under me and I was threathened to fall forwards. Jinyoung widened his eyes and caught me right on time. His arm was wrapped around my waist while his forehead was against mine.

His eyes were looking at me with a worriedly look while he still held onto me sternly. My face felt like burning while our glares didn't let go of each other. I gulped as he helped me balance back on my feet and looked at me worriedly.

'Gwenchanayo?' he asked me. I nodded and he let go of me. He stepped into the car and closed the car door. The little thump snapped me out of my trance and I wanted to yell at him as he drove away. He didn't took the bottle with him.

I pouted and bent my head sideways. I my lips and thought confused. 'What happened?'

I felt my cheeks and they were burning. Then I felt my forehead and felt that it was very warm too. Then a image of Jinyoung putting his forehead against mine replayed in my head. I widened my eyes and felt guilty.

'Jinyoung got a high fever.'

 

 

This was a cute chapter, wasn't it ;D?

Ha, thanks for commenting, supporting and subscribing, thanks ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter !! :D

I love you guys!!!

Bye bye!!