Letter 1: Recalling the memories.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 2: Recalling memories.

 

 2012 August 2 , 12:00  

Dear Na-Young

I just got off the plane and I'm already missing you. During the trip I have been recalling memories from both of us and I have cherished them all. I can't believe that it has been one day without you. Your smile when you sent me off to board my plane is still as fresh as I could remember. How you can still smile at me while I know that your heart is aching and tearing apart. I really appreciate your strongness. But I wish that I didn't hurt you by leaving you so suddenly. I wish I could hold you in my arms and through your silk hair like I always used to do when we were at the park. 

Hope we will be back together very soon. But I need to go. My taxi is here and I need to post this letter to you. 

I'll write you again very soon. 

x

 

I stared at the paper and re-read a few sentences. There wasn't a name under it's message but I was pretty sure that it was a boy. His handwriting was a little messy and hasty, as if he had written this in a rush. But the paper at the end was a little wrinkled though. 'Did it rain when he wrote this?' I thought. The letter didn't recall any memory in my head and I looked up at Gongchan who was sorting the letters by colour. The letters were from all the colours of the rainbow. So cute.

'Gongchan? Did I have a boyfriend?' I asked him. Gongchan looked up from the letters and thought  for a while. His finger was ticking on his chin while his eyes searched through the ceiling. 

'I don't think so. I haven't seen you with a boy back then.' he informed me. I lifted an eyebrow and nodded. 'But from whom is it?' he asked curiously while slowly slipping the pink paper from my fingers. 

I dropped my hand and let him take over the paper. Gongchan made a short 'hmm' while he observed the pink letter. Soon afterwards he flickered with his indexfinger and thumb. 'Maybe it's just a joke, since it came from a stranger. Shall I throw them away for you?' he asked me nicely while grabbing the pile letters in his arms.

I shook my head and saved a few letters from his embrace. 'No, it's fine. I'll take care of them.' I smiled. 'Just put them next to me.' I don't know why I saved those letters. I just got a feeling I had to. 

Gongchan looked at me and asked again. 'Sure?' he asked me. I nodded and grinned to him. Gongchan looked with awe and pinched my cheek. 'Ah. I have missed that smile.' he chuckled. I smiled and ruffled his hair softly. Gongchan took my hand and placed it softly next to me. 

'Don't ruffle my hair, it's sacred.' he chuckled before walking around my bed. He took a blanket from a closet not far from my bed and unfolded it in front of me. 'Well, it's time for you to go to sleep, I wish I could talk longer with you though but I don't want you to tire yourself.' he claimed. 

As he said that, I yawned and laid me down on my pillow. Gongchan carefully pulled the blanket over me and covered me very well. I smiled at him and saw him looking at me when he was hanging above me. 

'You know, even if I don't remember anything, I'm sure that you were a very good brother that cared for me.' I assured him. Gongchan laughed and backed behind. 'Pabo, don't talk like an angel. Sleep.' he ordered me chuckling. 

I nodded and closed my eyes but it didn't mean that I was sleeping. I just continued to talk to Gongchan. 'You won't leave me, will you?' I asked him hesitantly. I heard the chair next to me crack as he sat on it and caressed my cheek. 

'Pabo, how can I leave your side when you're like this.' Gongchan laughed. For the first time I laughed but it hurted my ribs so I moaned shortly. Gongchan bounced up and bent over me. 'Everything alright?' he asked me. I nodded with my eyes open and assured him that the pain was gone. 

Gongchan loosened his shoulders and plopped back onto his chair with a relieved sigh. I closed my eyes back and breathed in. 

'Gongchan?' I asked him. Gongchan moaned. 'Hmm?' 

'I had a dream... About two little girls. One had brown hair and the other had two blond ponytails. Do you know who they were?' I asked him while fumbling with my ring underneath my blankets. I heard Gongchan hold his breath in and thinking for a long time. 'Gongchan?' I asked again. I turned my head and looked at him. 

Gongchan had widened his eyes and a smile came across his eyes. 'You do remember. That dream was not just a dream but a memory from your past. The girl with silk brown hair was you. I always remember that you had always refused to go to the hairdresser because you liked your long hair. The blond girl was your... my sister, your half-sister, Tiffany.  You used to play with her until one day, you both broke a very expensive vase and from then on, Tiffany didn't like to play anymore with you. We didn't know why. Probably being traumatized by the broken vase.' he chuckled. 

'Tiffany..' I mumbled the name. A slight flash went through my head and caused a headache and a long beep in my ears. 

'Tiffany!!! Tiffany!!!' I cried with a broken voice. 'Don't leave me!!!' 

I grabbed to my head and cried loud. My head hurted and was on the edge of exploding. I screamed while Gongchan tried to calm me down while he repeatly pressed the red soundless button. I cried while I screamed for help due the pain. 

'Help me!!' I screamed. Two doctors stormed my room in and shot me an injection. It immediatly took my pain away and so my conscious. 

 

"Hey,..., They said that people suffers when they lost their memories. Is it possible for me to die instead before I regain my memory back,... chingu?" 

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

How was the second chapter? 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! Really Thank you!!