Jinyoung, Ack, Brat!

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 12: Jinyoung, Ack, Brat!

 

I bent down to look for little animals on the woods. There were a lot of worms hidden between the woods but no way was I going to pick up a worm. I searched more better until I heard a sound. I was standing at the edge while I searched for clamsters. 'Huh? What's that sound?' I thought while I stood up right. 

'Ye...Know... Ah...ri...No...An...mal...' I vaguely heard someone talk from far away. I swung my head sideways to see who was coming here. 'Ah, no..., ani,..' Someone said. Then a person appeared from behind a tree while he was talking with someone on the phone. 'That brat is telephoning while in class?' I thought irritated. Then the brat had noticed me but just turned his back on me. I slit my eyes as he didn't have any formality. 

'Yah!' I yelled at him. Jinyoung was standing a little further away but due my sudden yell, he stiffened and turned around with a irritated look. 'I'll call you later.' Jinyoung said through the telephone. 'Yah! What,?' he yelled back while he slammed his phone shut. 

I rolled with my eyes and turned my whole body to his direction. I put my hands on my hips and scolded him. 'It's not because you're rich that you can just make phonecalls during a project.' I shouted.  

'Who are you to say?!' he shouted back rudely at me. I became pissed and snorted. 'Me! Na-Young!' I sneered. 

But then suddenly, I heard a crack behind me. I turned myself around, only to find a very angry swan who just woke up from his sleep. He quaaked angrily at me and swung with his big wings. I widened my eyes and shivered. 

'Oh no... Nice duck...' I calmly said to him. 

'QUUAAAAKKK!!!!!' 

'Alright... Sorry... ehhh..Swan?' I corrected myself while I began to feel scared. I could hear Jinyoung shout from a distance but I was too distracted to listen to him. 

'QUAAAAAAKKKK!!!' he once again quaaked before he attacked me. From fear I step behind but one step was too much as I fell off from the edge. I screamed in fear as I couldn't swim and fell with my whole body into the water. 'AHHHHHHHH!!!!' I screamed. 

My heart beat into my throat as I moved my arms, in attempt to go up but the more I moved, the more I sank. 'Oh..noo... Is this going to be my death?' I thought shocked while I squeezed my eyes shut. 'I don't want to die, not yet.' I thought. I wanted to scream but when I opened my mouth, more water got in and i coughed the air out in my lungs. There was only a limited little air in my lungs before I will drown.

In the meanwhile,

Jinyoung looked sideways while he sighed as I fell into the water. 'Really, that brat fell into the water.' Jinyoung muttered. He stared at the place where I was drowning and slowly approached closer. 'Bwoh? That brat can't swim?' he thought. Jinyoung shood the swan away and saw that my head was already underwater. 'She really has picked the wrong day to drown, right on the day I have Armani clothes on, do I really have to save her? Wait, isn't someone else here? Ah, what am I waiting for? If she drowns, I might go to jail for letting someone die.' he thought. 'Wait!' he screamed panicked while he jumped into the water.  

Back to you,

But luckily when I was about to breath out my last breath, an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me with a rapidly speed above the water. I coughed and clenched my arms around his neck but when I saw who it was, I pushed him away. 'Aishh... Don't touch me!' I yelled. 

Jinyoung sighed and let go of me. 'Alright then.' Jinyoung snorted and he let go off me. I was almost drowning again but I dropped my pride this time and clenched onto his neck back. 'No, please,... don't let go..' I whined. 

Jinyoung practically laughed and placed his arms around me before he pulled with me onto the woods back. While he was pulling me up, I looked a his face as the sun was reflecting on his wet face. 'He really is handsome.' I thought. He pulled me with a strong force back onto the woods and as soon as I hit my head against the wood, I coughed the water out of my lungs. I supported onto my arms while I laid flat. Jinyoung too laid flat and let out a deep sigh. 'Aishh... you're heavy.' he panted.

I rapidly wiped my tears away and looked at him. 'It was your fault in the first place.' I said while I stood up. I twirled my hair to let the water drip out of my hair before I took off my shoes and let the water poor out of my shoe. Jinyoung who had turned himself to me, supporting on his elbows looked with a deep frown. 'What? Wait, my fault? Yah! what are you talking about?! You started with the fight. Thanks to you I have ruined my clothes. Look at them. This T-shirt has cost me 500 bucks, idiot!' he scolded me. I splashed some waterdrops on his face and looked threathening. 

'What idiot? Look who's speaking, it's always about your expensive things. If you didn't wear those clothes, you wouldn't have this problem.' I told him. Jinyoung sighed irritated and stood up. 'I can choose what kind of clothes I want to wear.'

I rolled with my eyes and bit my lip. 'That's why you're a brat. You only care about your expensive clothes.' I said before I walked away. Jinyoung smirked and turned his head away. 'Such an unbelievable arrogant girl.' he muttered from under his breath. 

I ignored his remark and left him behind while I walked up to the teacher who looked at me shocked. 'What happened to you?!' she yelled from shock. 

I laughed sheeply and pointed at the direction where I came from. 'Ask that pretty boy there.' I scoffed with sarcasm.

 

 

This chapter lacked, I'm sorry xD

Next one will be better, I promise ^o^

Thanks for commenting and subscribing!

Bye bye!