Time Flows Away.

Car Crash Insomnia.

Chapter 16: Time Flows Away.

Back to present. 

 

I grabbed my head as I got a slight head ache. I winced and closed my eyes, trying to overcome the pain. Everything what he had told me, I had remembered but why is it that I could only watch and don't feel anything? 

'What's wrong with me?' I thought while I looked at my soaked hands. Raindrops suddenly stopped with splashing on my hands as a person came closer. He grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled. 

I turned my head and saw familiar blond hair. He looked at me with those cold eyes while he protected me from the rain with his black umbrella. 

'Ren.' I whispered when his name came across my mind. Ren nodded and blinked with his eyes. I have already walked the middle part with Jinyoung and it's time that I need to go home. 

I turned to Jinyoung who was holding an umbrella above his head. He smiled and looked at me with those eyes. 

'Follow Ren home and don't sneak out anymore.' Jinyoung told me with a gentle tone. I frowned my forehead and looked at him. 

'But, you haven't told me everything.' I declared while disappointment hit me. 

Jinyoung smiled and walked closer. He went to stand under Ren's umbrella. His jacket was soaked wet while his hair curled a little and sticked onto his forehead. His body was close and I could almost feel his warm skin through his clothes. He lifted his hand up and a few wet strands of my hair to the side with his fingers and looked at me sweetly. 

'When the time comes, my dear. Take care.' Jinyoung calmly said while he pulled me closer when his fingers reached the back of my neck and kissed my forehead with a soft kiss. 'Goodbye.' he muttered before he stepped away and didn't look back. 

I just watched his back disappear with Ren. I blinked and turned to Ren who slowly pulled my arm. 

'Let's go home. Gongchan has gone away. This is your chance to get into the house.' Ren told me while he began to walk. 

I stumbled while I tried to look back, trying to get a glimpse of him but he was gone. Finally I gave up and walked with Ren back home. Ren unlocked the door and quickly closed his umbrella. He shook the raindrops from it and hit it behind a closet. 

'Go, go to your room. Gongchan will be back very soon. Pretend you were sleeping.' Ren ordered me while he took his jacket off and combed his hair, trying to look like he hadn't go out in the rain. 

I nodded and climbed the stairs up to my room. My wet clothes made it more worse as it kept hanging on to my legs and dragged me. I breathed deep in and went into the bath room. I undressed me and took a big sized T-shirt and plain white shorts. 

When I opened my door, I heard some sounds downstairs. Then shortly a yell. It was my name. 'Na-Young?' 

I ran to my bed and hid myself under the blankets and pretended to be asleep. My door slowly opened and footsteps were hearable from a distance. Someone my hair while he sat next to me. 

'Na-Young, don't sleep. I know you're awake.' he chuckled and from the voice of it, it was Gongchan. I opened one eye and looked at him with a smile.

'How did you know?" I asked him. Gongchan smiled and with a hand through my hair.

'You always do. I don't know why.' he said but then he frowned his forehead. 'But where did you go the whole day?' 

I avoided his eyes and made something up. 'I was walking in the garden.' I lied. Gongchan lifted up an eyebrow and didn't believe me. 

'I have searched there too and your hair is wet. Did you go ou-' 

'No, I didn't. Fine, I was showering in the bathroom.' I interrupted him while my hands felt wet. He almost got me. I saw Gongchan loosening his shoulder and smiled. 

'Alright. I believe you. Besides, I should have checked the bathroom earlier.' Gongchan smiled while he wiped my wet strands over my head so that my forehead was bare. Gongchan leant in and kissed my forehead. 

'Promise me that you won't lie to me.' Gongchan muttered. 

I closed my eyes and nodded slowly. 'I promise.' 

Gongchan laughed and stood up from my bed. He pulled the blankets over me nicely and clicked off my lamp from my nightstand. I looked at his back slowly moving to my door before he placed a hand on the door. He turned himself around and signed with his finger that he forgot something. 

'Right. Tomorrow you will be going to pick out your dress for Tiffany's wedding with her.' Gongchan told me. 

I frowned my forehead and looked at him. 'What do you mean? Was Ji-, I mean her husband not in America? We still have plenty time.' I reminded him.  Gongchan shook his head and grabbed the doorknob. 

'No, the wedding has been advanced. Her husband has returned earlier than expected, according to someone who has seen him yesterday. Tiffany will be marrying him very soon. It will be a nice party so dress well.' Gongchan smiled while he turned off my big lights and closed the door. 

I stared at the door while I heard Gongchan step away. I was shocked and surprised. 

'Jinyoung has been caught.' I thought shocked. I bit my thumb and turned my back against the door. A part of me died. I thought that I would have enough time to remember everything before the wedding. I pushed the side of my head more in my pillow and sighed. I stared through the dark and saw the moon reflecting his light through my room. 'Jinyoungshii.'

 

Hey oppa, the time comes nearer and you will be gone forever. I don't know if I can grab you back before it's too late. I feel depressive. My head hurts. My soul aches. What should I do?

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thank you for subscribing, really!! And ofcourse supporting!

Please continue enjoying my story and commenting ;D

Bye bye!