Gayo Daejun ^^

Let's get married

"Rise and shine soo, we have to go and prepare for Gayo Daejun already...we are going to the hair salon for our hair now, to the make up studio after that and to the set of Gayo Daejun later where we will have our first performance rehearsal for sound system checks with mics and our second rehearsal with performance clothings later for lighting checks. Almost everybody is up except for you, Yoona and Yuri...wake up now soo!" said Ahjumma Taeng, being the leader has the disadvantage, having to wake up the earliest, having to wake up all the members and that was a hard chore with some members that are hard to wake up or unwilling to wake up. Sooyoung nodded, half-awake and as Taengoo went to the other rooms to wake up others, Sooyoung covered herself with the blankets again and continued snoozing. "YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! WAKE UP NOW! I HAD ALREADY WOKE YOU UP JUST NOW AND IS THIS THE WAY YOU REPAY ME?! I'M GOING TO ASK YOUR HUSBAND TO WAKE YOU UP IF YOU CONTIINUE SLEEPING!" Taeyeon shouted, and that immediately woke Sooyoung up, her shouts could be heard clearly even behind closed doors and under blankets and furthermore, if she is not going to wake up soon, Taeng would surely ask Kyuhyun up since their dorms were only levels apart and once, when Jessica had not woke up for a schedule, she went and bought a basket full of cucumbers home and place it beside her bed...who knows what would happen to her if she dosen't wake up soon?

As the members got ready and went into the van, they met Suju at the carpark and they immediately greeted each other, "Annyeonghaseyo" they said and bowed to each other, with Kyuhyun smirking as he looked at Sooyoung, she looked very cute, sleepy and she had tied her hair up in a small bun, she was wearing a white shirt that had the caption "Do not disturb...Greedy monster ahead". He smiled, that t-shirt had suit her since she was a shikshin and nobody would dare to disturb her when she is eating or when she is feeling very happy or face the wrath of her shouting, remembering her shouting to his ears when they knew they were about to get a new house. Sooyoung walked towards Kyuhyun and said, "Annyeong oppa, did you have a good night's sleep last night? It is our performance today you know...nervous?" Kyuhyun nodded, "Yesterday's practise tired me out and I fell asleep quite easily...hwaiting ne? For our performance later." he replied, with a smile."Aigoo, look at the two lovebirds! I love you, you love me...now we have to get on the van, we have to do our makeup and hair now you know...this love game could continue later, *muackz*" Leeteuk said, as he reenact a scene with Eunhyuk, the twosome pretended to love each other and pretended to kiss and teased Kyuyoung especially at the 'i love you, you love me' part. Both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung turned a deep shade of crimson red, before bidding goodbyes to each other and board the van, on their way to the hair stylist first.

As both groups went in seperate ways, SNSD to the hair stylist first and Suju to the make up artists first, Sooyoung decided to message Kyuhyun, as the hair stylists started on her hair. Her sightly curled curls were to be rebonded today temporarily for a image of a innocent girl yet a bad girl, the concept was similar to the one she had in Run Devil Run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo: Annyeong oppa ^^ feeling bored now...chat with me ne?

Kyu: Okay, feeling very bored too anyway :) how is it like in the hair stylists? The members are now very hyper and chaotic and manager hyung said that he has the toughest job in the world, managing 13 crazy and hyper guys ><

Soo: Hahas, true true... Taeyeon, Sica and Hyoyeon unnies are singing trot songs, making us laugh and Sunny had already fell of her chair once, much to the hair stylists annoyance :) We are finishing our hair already, going to the make up artists in 5 more minutes...u? :3

Kyu: We are still at the make up artists, 13 people to make up equals to a long time to be stuck here...should have brought Starcraft here! XD Wants to hear their trot singing and how Sunny fell though! Must be very fun ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung smiled at the last message she received from Kyuhyun as the manager ushered them out to the van and they thanked the hair stylists, before going to the makeup studio. "Ooooh, why are you smiling so happily, soo?" asked Hyoyeon "Must have recieved a message from her husband! She was smiling so happy at her handphone!" vontinued Tiffany, before the both of them snatched her handphone away, blocking her with their hands while reading the messages aloud. "Wow, that is sooo sweet! Chatting with each other?" Jessica said and there was a lot of commotion on the van before Taeyeon charged in and told the members to keep quiet, with Yoona and Yuri falling asleep due to the lack of sleep they had last night. "Thank you very much!" hissed Sooyoung, with sarcasm oozing in every word she said as the members returned her her phone and sticked out their tongue. She replied back to Kyuhyun's message:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo: Sorry for the late reply, the members took my phone away just now >< Is really boring here now...Seo is reading a book, Taeyeon, Yuri,Yoona and Jessica had fallen asleep already and Tiffany, Hyoyeon are using their handphones now...nobody to talk and play too >< Wish that we could finish our make up soon and we could reach Gayo Daejun soon!!

Kyu: Aigoo, missing me so much? Want to reach Gayo Daejun soon so you could see me? Hahas...its still very hyper here, Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung hyung had fell asleep, Shindong and Ryeowook hyung are discussing about food, Yesung, Sungmin, Anchovy and Fishy are competing between whose vocal could go higher and Kibum, Siwon hyung is talking about which horse is better *rolls eyes* XD

Soo: Aniyo! When had you become so full of self-confidence Cho? Don't you feel shy? Saying that I miss you? :p What if I told you I missed Eunhyuk oppa more than you? :) 

Kyu: I'm Cho Kyuhyun you know! If you had dare miss him more...you won't see him later, I would have thrown him into the sea!! I would feel jealous you know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though Kyuhyun knew that Sooyoung was joking, he could not stop feeling a pang of jealousy to the anchovy, he swore that he would make his life miserable now, after all...he is called the evil maknae for a reason. As both SNSD and Suju reached the set of Gayo Daejun, they immediately went to the waiting room they shared and Kyuhyun accousted Sooyoung. "Yah coconut...eunhyuk or me?" He asked and Sooyoung gave a light chuckle, he had been jealous after all, she had taken the advice of Hyoyeon by making use of Eunhyuk's name to make him jealous and she was glad that had work after all. "I don't know...Remember our performance later!" She replied, looking very innocent, changing the topic very fast as she left the practise room with other members to change into their performance clothing, leaving Kyuhyun. Aish, jinja this shikshin, can't you just give me an answer?! Kyuhyun thought to himself, before leaving with the members too, to change into their performance clothing. "Here, you will have 4 set of clothings each to change into for each song, and Sooyoung you will have 5 set for your solo performance with Kyuhyun-shi too okay?" The coordi unnie said to SNSD, handing them outfits, the first for the Genie performance, the second was a hanbok suit for their special stage where they are doing a Korean dance and the third was for Hoot and lastly for The Boys.

The coordi noona for Suju had also handed the Suju members 4 outfit each, 1 for Mr Simple, 1 for It's You, 1 for A-Cha and 1 for Sorry Sorry, with Kyuhyun having an extra set of outfit for the solo performance with Sooyoung later. As both Suju and SNSD had finish changing into their outfits,with SNSD wearing their Genie outfit first and Suju wearing their It's You outfit, both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung decided to have a last practice and rehearsal for their performance later. "Are you ready Seoul?! Welcome to the annual Gayo Daejun! I'm Tiffany and I'm Yuri and we are your MCs for today~ So Tiffany, have you heard about the kyuyoung couple on WGM? Well today they are going to perform a duet for us! I heard that this year is going to be very exciting! But before we come to that, let's welcome 2PM for their performance of I'll be back!" Sooyoung and Kyuhyun could hear Tiffany and Yuri, the MCs for Gayo Daejun say the introduction and they started getting nervous."Omo oppa, after 2PM and 4 more stages it would be SNSD'! We would have to stop practising already! I have to touch up on my makeup and clothings and we have to check the lighting and sound system and rehearse!" Sooyoung said, as the music stopped and both of them had to stop rehearsing and head back to the Super Generation practise room.

"Omo, soo! You are finally here! Come on! We have to do sooo much things now!" The manager oppa said, with 4 more stages to SNSD's ofiicial stage, there were many things to do.

First Stage: 2PM-I'll Be Back

Second Stage: MISS A-Touch

Third Stage: IU-You & I

Fourth Stage: SNSD-Genie

Fifth Stage: 2AM- I can't let you go even if I die

Sixth Stage:Super Junior-It's you

Seventh Stage:SNSD-Special Stage

Eighth Stage: Super Junior-Mr Simple

Ninth Stage: SNSD-Hoot

Tenth Stage: Super Junior-A-Cha

Eleventh Stage: SNSD-The Boys(Korean)

Twelth Stage: Super Junior-Sorry Sorry

Thirteenth Stage: EXO-What is Love?

Fourteenth Stage: (Last) Kyuyoung Stage

As SNSD performed their last stage, The Boys, Kyuhyun could not help but look at Sooyoung as she performed, her dance moves were very powerful, suiting the song and whenever she flipped her hair to a side, he found it so fascinating that how 1 girl could pull the dance off to a y one and he kept staring at her long legs, a feature he had liked a lot of  the brunette, which was exposed as she had wore a miniskirt for the boys. He kept his stand at the backstage where he had a full view of her and reluctantly left as the members had beckoned him to go as their last stage, Sorry Sorry was starting soon and they had to hear instructions from the stage crew. As SNSD got off the stage and Suju went up, they had a brief meet and "Hwaiting oppa!" Sooyoung said, encouraging Kyuhyun as she gave him a smile. 'Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby' The song started and Sooyoung had not followed her members back to the waiting room, but instead stood at the precise spot where Kyuhyun had stood when she was performing and look at her husband dancing. He looked so impressive and every note he had sang was full of emotions and was very powerful. He had seen Soo standing at the backstage and gave her a wink, making Sooyoung blush heavily, to a beetroot red. was agape as he sang the last note, 'sorryyyyy~~~' though it was softer than the rest of the song, his vocal cords pulled it off perfectly and she found him so handsome.

As they got off the stage and exo got on, they saw Sooyoung standing there and gave her a pat on the shoulder before going to the waiting room too, leaving Kyuhyun and Sooyoung alone. "Was our performance nice?" asked Kyuhyun and Sooyoung gave an enthusiastic nod, "Oppa, we would have to go and prepare now! Our stage is starting soon!! I'm so excited!" Sooyoung said as she pulled Kyuhyun into their dressing room where they changed into their performance clothing (read Chp 8 for their performance clothing ^^) "Wow, that was such a hot performance by exo! Now, let us welcome kyuyoung couple and their amazing performance! I heard that they have been practising very hard for this and audiences we have something to look forward to...kyuyoung!" Tiffany said and kyuyoung then stepped on the stage. The fan's reaction was huge and many cheered, having support them as they had watched the first few episodes. As the music started, both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung gazed into each other's eyes, as they started singing the song, their gaze burning into each other's souls, understanding each other, feeding each other with feelings into the song. The song seemed so complete, though the song wasn't sang exactly to the same as Celine Dion as they had made some slight changes to the tone and tune but their voices had entwined with each other and Kyuhyun's powerful voice had filled in the soft voice of Sooyoung's and harmonizing the songs. As they completed the song, they gave a curtsey and a bow, as the fans erupted into cheers, the song had sounded wonderful with both of their voices harmonizing, creating yet another unique feeling to the song.

The second song, More Than Words started playing and their starting pose was of intimacy with both of their foreheads placing together, gazing deeply into each other's eyes again.Their moves and the look in their eyes held longing for each other and they danced without a mistake, the practises were put into place, as their movements were more refined and techniques were more skilful, having fell and failed, experiencing one and another way of dancing. Sooyoung's movements were rhythmic, skilled, delicate, elegant and natural as Kyuhyun turned her around effortlessly. A smile was plastered on her face as she immersed herself in the music, looking into Kyuhyun's eyes. To Kyuhyun, dancing was to relax and allowed his feelings to take over his body, his movements, as he allowed his feelings to control the way he danced. His steps were swift, adroit and artistic yet they were powerful, as he turned Sooyoung effortlessly, there was a smile on his face too as he drown himself in the song, he was grateful that a pretty woman was standing before him as they danced. To them, there were no one there, just him and her on stage, just two person with passion dancing to a song that had represented their strong passion to dancing and singing, they were able to pull off a song to a y one, as she whipped her hair around, as he caressed her face, much to the fan's envy and jealousy. They had not care about the fan's reaction as it was a dance of theirs, right here right now, it was a sance danced to themselves and nobody could break that passion apart. Time had as though stopped there, as she followed his dance steps, as he allowed her to lead him in the steps they danced to. Their body were synchronised in everyways, moving in the same direction, speed and to the same feelings. Their expressions, their chemistry, their professionalism touched and awed the fans and after the whole performance ended, they gave them a standing ovation.

As they stepped down the stage, Suju and SNSD were standing there, as they watched their first performance on stage together, awed at their coordination, at their professionalism and at their hard work for this practise. It was a most successful one, perfect. "Wow, you guys are perfect! I'm so proud of you kyu! My darling boy has finally grown up!" Teukie said, as he pretended to shed a tear, acting before Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and rebutted, "Hyung, you ae embarrassing me!" As they burst out into laughter, they walked back to their waiting room with light thoughts, the performance was over after a long practise and they were glad that they pulled it off well. Their schedule was over too, with the Gayo Daejun as the last one, it ending late into the night. However, Sooyoung still had a lingering thought on her mind, What will the fans' reaction be like after this performance? She shrugged it off as she switched on her laptop, updating her me2day account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Finally! Chapter 9 is up :) Sorry if I at the descriptions >< Please subscibe and comment! :)