Fighting Junior!

Let's get married

" *cough cough* oops, are we disturbing you guys? It's a awkward moment now, you guys seem to be in the midst of something important..." Eunhyuk pointed out, feeling very awkward. "Aniyo, oppas/hyungs what are you guys doing here?" Both sooyoung and kyuhyun said together, which make the situation worse. "Look how close they are together now? Aigoo, *pinches kyuhyun's cheeks* my darling has grown up already! I guess we must make a formal introduction again! First leeteuk hyung, now kyu! Our maknae and leader must be in a hurry to grow up!" said sungmin, who was really very excited in the new couple. "Yah, hyung, i think you have just killed my smile muscles, its so embarrassing with you guys, *face slap* " Kyuhyun said, embarrassed by his hyungs' actions. Sooyoung could only laugh at her jagiya's actions, she could completely understand how he is feeling when her unnies embarrass her with their silly actions.

"One, Two, Three, annyeonghaseyo urin Fighting Junior imnida!" Shouted Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae and they started dancing to oppa oppa, much to the complete laughter of kyuyoung. "Yah, maknae! We are working so hard and you are not helping by laughing over there! Its so hard now that Fighting junior is short of one member you know!" chided Donghae. "Oppas, what are you guys doing here?" Sooyoung asked. "Oh, we are here to bring you to a special place, a twist in your date, to---suju's dorm!" Sungmin said, before helping Sooyoung up and linked arms with her, much to kyuhyun's jealousy.

"Yah! Sungmin hyung! Whose wife are you linking arms with? To suju's dorm?! Are you crazy? I haven't clean up my room!" Shouted a cross Kyuhyun, who was trying to catch up with his wife and hyungs, leaving eunhae laughing at his silly actions. After a short while, they had reached suju's dormitory and Sooyoung was feeling excited, it would be the first time she saw her husband's room and she was curious of how it would looks like, holding hands with her husband, they made their way up to the dormitories with fighting juniors leading the way. As they made their way to the dorm, Kyuhyun can't help worrying about his first impression of his room on his wife and had a mental faceslap when he just remembered he had not done his laundry yet.

As the doorbell rang, soo could hear the commotion behind the door and she laughed silently at how crazy hEr husband's member was and it reminded her of her own members too. Shindong had opened the door and blabbled, " Yah manager hyung, you are finally back!! Did you buy the chicken....." he stopped in surprise as he found out that the people standing in front of him weren't his manager hyung but instead, sooyoung, kyuhyun, eunhyuk and donghae, who were now in fits of laughter over shindong's actions.

As they went into the dorm, suju members were surprised and had immediately went into their rooms to change into more formal and smart clothings. What had cracked her up was when yesung went into his room and changed his clothes, of t-shirts and short pants into a tuxedo. As they settled down in the living room, leeteuk brought in fruits and they began chatting to given up the atmosphere. "So, sooyoung-shi, whose your favourite members in suju?" asked Donghae, while he looked at Kyuhyun, earning himself a glare from the maknae in return. "Well, eunhyuk-shi is nice, and so is siwon-shi, but Kyuhyun is not bad too." replied Sooyoung, with eunhyuk cheering at the back and Kyuhyun shouting, "YAH! Anchovy and siwon hyung! You are not going to appear in this show ever again! And stay away from my wife!" while eunhyuk was flirting with Sooyoung, thanking her profusely.

~MC: Well, I'm surprised, they must be the couple that has the fastest process! It's only Day 1 and Sooyoung-shi has already visited her husband's 'family' and they held hands already. Aigoo, we can expect much from this couple!~

Kyuhyun had then decided to give Sooyoung a tour of their dormitory and the first stop was their kitchen. "Wah oppa, your kitchen is so big! I can cook dinner for you one day here!" praised Sooyoung, whose cooking skills are excellent though not a surprise given the fact that she is a shikshin and would think of food most of the time. Kyuhyun gave an enthusiastic nod, anticipating his wife's culinary skills. After they had toured almost all of the dormitory, with gasps occasionally from Sooyoung especially in sungmin's and donghae's room with all the pink from sungmin's wardrobe and soft toys from donghae's bed, they had arrived at the last stop, kyuhyun's and ryeowook's room, the power vocals' room. As the door of their room opened, Sooyoung was surprised as it was very neat and the study tables were cluttered with songs composed. The bed was neatly made and Kyuhyun made a mental note to himself to thank ryeo for cleaning up their room, saving him from embarrassment. "Wow oppa, I'm surprised, your room is so neat. Thank you, this is the best date ever." Sooyoung said, pulling Kyuhyun into an embrace, thanking him for the date today. She was glad that the Fighting Juniors were too busy and occupied with tv programmes and would not ruin this moment, making it awkward again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author's Note: Fourth chapter is up! Hope you enjoy it and credits owned to their respective owners to the pictures I have used in these chapters. Hope you like this chapter and please comment and subscribe! They are very important to me!