All I Want For Christmas is You~

Let's get married

It was 22nd of December and Christmas was edging nearer and nearer. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were snuggling in their blankets, on their bed, drinking a cup of hot chocolate each as it was cold that day. "Oppa, what shall we do today? I am bored." Sooyoung said, pouting. "Should we go do some christmas shopping? Donghae hyung had already send me his Christmas wish list already...he expects me to buy something for him since I am already married." Kyuhyun said, as he let out a sigh. It hadn't stop his hyung a few days ago from sending him a long list of gifts he wants and there was a p.s at the end of the letter where the older man had wrote that if not all the gifts can be bought, at least 3 gifts would suffice. "Let's go then, I have to buy some gifts for my unnies too, last Christmas Seo had given them all gifts as a token of appreciation of her being married. If I don't have any gifts for them this year, they would torture me." Sooyoung said, as she stood up and walked to her wardrobe, choosing suitable clothing for the day. Kyuhyun too, left the comfort of the blanket and went into the toilet to change. "Oh oppa! Look! That new shopping mall looks like a perfect place to shop for Christmas gifts!" Sooyoung squealed, pointing to a newly opened shopping mall on her left as they were cruising on the road. Kyuhyun nodded and steered from the road, into a roadway that led to the carpark of the mall. As they completed paring his car, they then proceeded to Level 4, which were mostly of gifts store and the shopping starts.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun's clothing when they go out ^^ Credits to the owner of these pics :)

Kyuhyun's POV

We walked into Precious Moments first, as we chose gifts and we had found a suitable gift for Siwon hyung. A figurine of a boy sitting under a tree reading a bible, it would have suit him very well since he was such a devoted Christian. I chuckled as a flashback flashed through my mind, It was late in the night once and I got a shock when I saw a dark figure lying on the bed, reading...I had mistaken him to be a fan and had intruded into our dormitory and started hitting him, dragging him out. In the end, as we got into the living room, with more lightings, I was surprised to see a Siwon hyung looking at me, baffled, knocked my head and said, "Aish! I was reading finish that bible!" We paid for the figurine and head to the bookstore next, buying a book for Seohyun. "Oh we should buy this book on self-improvement kyu! Let's just hope Seo hadn't bought this book before already though." Sooyoung said as she picked up a book 'Self-improvement on me, them, you and us' before proceeding to the cashier to pay for it. "That was fast soo, now 2 gifts down and 22 more gifts to go!" (15members of suju + 9 members of snsd :) minus soo and kyu) I said and linked arms with Sooyoung and we head to a boutique shop where we hope to buy all the gifts for the SNSD sisters-in-law. We stepped into the fashion boutique and the sight in front of me surprised me. I have never seen so much clothes of different colour, size and shape together before and I wondered, how would it be like to be a girl, to choose over so much clothing just for a few pieces that suits my figure or something. I sighed as I saw Sooyoung already starting to choose clothes, accessories for her members and I looked at my watch, estimating how long would we be stuck here.

Sooyoung's POV

This boutique is really a woman's paradise! I could really stay in here for hours! I thought to myself but looking at Kyuhyun, who was already staring at his watch, I had to cut this paradise short and then started to shop to save more time. I then found this very cute dress, a pink dress embroidded with lace at the hem of the skirt and a ribbon sash at the waist area. It would look very suitable for sica unnie and I put it in the basket. 1 gift down, 6 more to go. I then stop by the accessories area beside the clothing area. There were 2 bracelet, of different designs though, 1 with many charms atop of different kind of shoes and the other was of a simple charm in the middle of a teddy bear. These two would be suitable for Tiffany unnie and Yoona! There was a necklace with a heart-shaped charm and a sparkling gemstone in the middle. It was of classic yet it had an elegant aura, just nice for Taeyeon unnie. Now, 4 gifts down, 4 more left to go. I look over Kyuhyun oppa and he was already sleeping, his head resting on his arm, sitting on a couch. I smiled at how cute he looked then, the smirk he normally wore was replaced by a opened mouth. I took out my phone and took a picture of him before shopping again. I browsed through the shop and had found a top with the wordings, 'dancing is me, I am dancing' it was sleeveless and it was very suitable for Hyoyeon unnie when she has dance practise. I placed it in one almost full basket, almost completing with the members' gift shopping. There was a cushion in the shape of a mushroom on a rack nearby and it looked adorable, just right for Yuri unnie who always fell asleep on the car when we are on our way to schedules. I put it in the basket too, finally finished with the Christmas Gifts for the SNSD members. I walked to kyu oppa and gently shook him, willing him to wake up. He opened his eye and looked at me and asked, "Finally finished with the shopping?" I nodded and said, "I am only left with paying for these, you can head to the sports shop first to choose the Suju oppas' gifts neh? I will meet you there later!" He nodded and stood up, stretching and yawned, before waving goodbye to me. I proceeded to the cashier then and paid for all the items before heading to the sports shop where Kyuhyun oppa was at already.

Kyuhyun's POV

I was half way through my shopping already when I saw Sooyoung came, "Wow oppa, that's fast...what have you bought?" Sooyoung said, looking at my almost full basket. I then pulled her to an empty table near the cashier to show her what was in the basket. "A baseball jersey for Kangin hyung, a Yankees cap for Donghae hyung, a 'Sushi with Style Book & Gift Set' for Ryeowook hyung since he loves cooking so much, a pair of sunglasses with a white rim for Heechul hyung since he loves wearing sunglasses, a 'how-to-cook-your-own-food guide for Shindong hyung so he would stop pestering everyone to cook food for him, a box of shoe lifts for Eunhyuk and Teukie hyung. Oh no, they had better not see this episode, or they would kill me for saying that they use shoelifts on a broadcasted programme. Now, 6 more gifts to buy only!" I said to soo, proud of myself that I am already half way through shopping. "Wow oppa, I am surprised, You had spent lesser time than me to buy 8 gifts!" Sooyoung said. We then continued with shopping for other members' gifts and linking arms with Sooyoung, we chose the gifts with a faster speed since two minds are better than one when it comes to gift shopping. We had chosen a set of earphones for Sungmin hyung since he had lost his recently, a pair of converse sports shoe for Hankyung hyung since he is exercising recently this few months, a Korean-English-Chinese dictionary for Henry  as his Korean is not that good yet, a polaroid camera for Kibum, a white coloured watch for Zhoumi and lastly, a turtle cushion for Yesung hyung to match up with Ddangkoma. Finally we have shopped finish all the members gifts and went to the cashier to pay. "Soo, I need to go to the toilet for a while, wait here okay?" I said to Sooyoung and she nodded, before heading to a couch to sit while waiting for me. I then walked to the fashion boutique instead of going to the toilet, to buy a gift for Sooyoung, the trip to the toilet was actually just a ploy, I had actually wanted to go back to the fashion boutique to buy a necklace I saw just now when waiting for her to shop finish. I then requested the salesperson to wrap up the necklace and paid for it, leaving the shop quickly and walked back to the sports shop, to prevent Sooyoung from suspecting anything if I 'visit the toilet' for too long. Looking at the cameramen who was filming, I whispered to the lens, "She would love this gift wouldn't she? Its a secret between us okay?"

Sooyoung's gift from Kyuhyun :) Credits to the owners of this pic

Soo's gift to Kyuhyun :) Credits to the owners of this pic

 

Sooyoung's POV

As soon as Kyuhyun left the shop, I quickly walked to the accessories counter and requested the salesperson to wrap up a pair of sunglasses I saw just now that was suitable for Kyuhyun for performing on stage or for casual wear just now when we were shopping. I quickly paid for the item and went back to the couch I was sitting on while waiting for Kyuhyun. A few minutes later, he appeared, smiling at me. I waved to him and stood up, carrying the members' gifts and walked towards him. "Kaja oppa, let's put these gifts in the car and find some food to eat neh?" He nodded and helped me take the bags of gifts while we walked to his car.

 

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun placed the bags of gifts in the car boot and proceeded to a Western restaurant for dinner. "Table for two?" asked the waitress and showed them to their table. Kyuhyun handed Sooyoung the menu, knowing that she was capable of ordering food that is more than enough for two person. "We will have 2 seafood Aglio Olio, 2 mushroom soup, a lobster salad, 2 oreo cheesecake, 1 mango and 1 strawberry italian soda, a hawaiian pizza and that should be about it." Sooyoung ordered, leaving a shocked waiter leaving their table to the kitchen, the food they had ordered were enough for 3 person already. As they ate their dinner, Kyuhyun asked Sooyoung, "Soo, should we have a Christmas party over at our house? Not all the members had came to our house before and we could use this as a chance to give them their gift?" Sooyoung nodded and replied, "Neh oppa should we visit the hypermart later? We could have the party on the eve of Christmas? Lets go buy some food and decorations later neh?" They then continued eating having decided to visit the hypermart later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the late update >< I was very busy this few days :p please subscribe and comment! :DD Credits to the owners of all the pictures i have used :)