My husband is...

Let's get married

"Girls, come and gather here in the living room right now, I have a piece of good news to share." The manager oppa of SNSD said, he had wanted them to gather in the living room of their dormitory, wanting to share a piece of good news with them."Waeyo manager oppa? Is there good news from the company? Are we having a pay rise or having more days of rest? You seem so happy!" Teased Yuri, who was tired with continuous days of practise for their comeback and a lack of sleep for they had to record the new songs for their new album and not to mention, photoshoots.

"Aniyo, you wish black pearl! Anyway, the company had jst informed me that one of you are chosen to be casted for the variety show "We Got Married" and shooting will officially start next month on the 23rd." Manager oppa said, with a smile plastered onto his face, he was glad that the girls have more variety shows to attend as this would bring about more publicity. Squeals of excitement could be heard as discussions between members started and they were guessing who would be the lucky member that is casted and possible pairings against other male idols. "I give up oppa, tell us which member got chosen! I'm dying of curiosity already!" Taeyeon, who could not hold her curiosity any longer had surrendered and plead their manager to tell them, accompanied with other member's pleas and Sunny's aegyo.

"Okay okay, I will tell you, the member is non other than...Sooyoung-ah." The manager oppa, who could no longer resist the girls' aegyo and pleas, gave in and told them who the lucky members were. "MWOH?! ME?" Sooyoung looked up from her already second bag of crisps though it is only a few hours after dinner, eyes widened at that surprising news. "Yes, Sooyoung, you. Aigoo you have to curb that desire of yours to eat and eat and eat! Its only a few hours after dinner and you have already started on god knows how many packets of crisps! People might think you have lived on this world for food only! You really lived up to that title of shikshin don't you, having to eat as your only hobby." Manager oppa reprimanded, exasperated at the fact that Sooyoung could eat so much a day, shaking his head in disapprovement, thinking of the grocery shopping they have to make again tomorrow with Sooyoung's big appetite. Sooyoung could only smile sheepishly while the members erupted into laughter. "Oppa, who is soo's husband? He must be rich to satisfy her huge appetite then!" Tiffany said, before bursting into fits of laughter again.

Discussions broke out again as the girls rack their brains over Sooyoung's possible husband. "Oppa, please tell us who unnie's husband is!" Seohyun said, she was curious as to who her brother-in-law would be and she was wondering if he would share her passion for self-improvement books with her and they may even get to hang out together in bookstores and read up on self-improvement books! "I'm not allowed to tell you anything as the company has forbade me to do so but however, I can give you three clues. Firstly, your husband sooyoung-ah is a singer from the same company as you, he is from SM ENTERTAINMENT too. Secondly, he is in a group that has a letter 's' in it and the total number of that group is more than 4. Lastly, he is the maknae of the group. Now girls, I have to go now, good night and have an early rest." Manager oppa gave out all the three clues before bidding goodbyes to the girls and left for his own home.

As manager oppa left the dormitory, discussions started again amongst the members on who would be Sooyoung's husband. "Could it be SHINee Taemin? He is the maknae of SHINee and SHINee has more than 4 members, SHINee starts with the letter 's' too and they are from SM!" suggested an excited Yoona. "Hmmm, I don't think so though, Taemin is younger than soo but could it be Kyuhyun? He is in suju, which is under the same company as us, suju starts with the letter 's' and hes the maknae of suju! They also have more than 4 members!" Sunny exclaimed. "It could also be Changmin! DBSK has a letter 's' in it, 5 members and Changmin is the maknae!! Soo and Changmin are also very close friends!!" Tiffany squealedSooyoung shook her head as she left the living room, heading towards sunny and her room as she chuckled silently to herself, she was the one getting married but her members had cared more about who her husband was compared to herself. She felt grateful to their utmost care for her and worrying about her, her silly and cute members. As she lay on the bed, she could not help thinking of her husband, her heart was lingering with anticipation over who her husband was...the cutie pie Taemin who had captured the hearts of many noonas? Or the heartthrob Kyuhyun, who is the ideal type of every fan he has? She smiled to herself and closed her eyes.

She still have one month to worry about it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update! :( Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this fanfic and please comment and subscribe!! :) Credits to those who own the picture :)