Chapter 17

Let's get married

Hi readers! ^^ Sorry for the long hiatus, it was our exam month and i had a hell month of homework, projects and whatever school stuff one can thinks of >< I'm also suffering from a writer's block now :( I can't think of any fluffy moment to write and I think I'm gonna end this story soon?  >< Anyway, please comment! I would love to read all your comments about this story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It has been over a week since Changmin and Sooyoung's duet and Kyuhyun just couldn't stop sighing at the mass media coverage of the duet he saw on the newspaper or on the internet. He was sitting on the dining table, reading the news on his computer, with one hand propped up to support his neck and in the other was a cup of hot chocolate. Sooyoung was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he was sulking over the computer. To say he wasn't over protective of Sooyoung would be an understatement, he stuck around like honey to Sooyoung when the both of them went to SM and would direct Sooyoung along to another route along the corridor when he sees Changmin or hear him walking towards their direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backroom Interview:

Qn: Kyuhyun-ssi, are you jealous over the Changsoo duet?

Kyuhyun: To say I wasn't jealous would be an understatement...of course I am jealous! I don't feel too good about your best friend hitting on your own wife and I remembered that when I first saw the duet, I promised myself to find a girlfriend for Changmin so he won't hit on Sooyoung anymore. Anyone interested for the post as Choikang Changmin's girlfriend, please give Kyuhyun-ssi a call! Call Me Maybe? *laughs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, dinner is ready! I cooked your favourite pork chops!" Sooyoung said, as her elegant form walked out of the kitchen to their dining table with her hands laden with food. Kyuhyun beamed at her and switched off his laptop, joining her for dinner. Within half an hour, the plates were wiped cleanly, very cleanly by a shikshin and her husband. Kyuhyun stood up to keep the dishes as it was a tradition that when one cooks, the other would wash dishes and since he has zero talents at cooking, why not wash the dishes instead? As he kept the dishes, a paper aeroplane came flying in through the window and hit squarely on the table, missing the dirty plates by half an inch.

"Youngie! i think there is another mission for us!" Kyuhyun shouted, excited at the fact that they have another mission but groan inwardly at the thought that with another mission, comes another Fighting Junior. Sooyoung came running in, her feet shuffling, feeling excited. "What is it oppa? Ah! Could it be that they want us to move house? To go on a overseas trip to LA? Or maybe even go to our parent's house!" Sooyoung said, hands clasped under her chin, saying out all the possible missions. Kyuhyun chuckled at his wife's cute expression and pinched her cheeks, much to Sooyoung's annoyance, before opening up the mission card.

~To Kyuyoung Couple:

Annyeong Kyuyoung :) This episode's mission is to take care of your own baby! As the both of you would have some experience in taking care of a baby, Sooyoung-ssi when filming Hello BAby and Kyuhyun-ssi when playing with Kyumin, you will be taking care of a baby for the whole day. There would be no help from the assisstance of the WGM crew members and each of you would only be entitled to 3 calls to your respective group members. To find your child, you would have to answer the clue. The first clue would lead to your first location and at the location, you would have to do a mission before you would find your baby.  The first clue is: Where all the locks of your heart gather, I would remind you of the promises you made as a couple. From the crew of WGM.~

"Aish, what kind of clue is that? It sounded kind of cheesy. Exactly what Heechul Hyung would write." Kyuhyun whined, the couple could make no head or tail out of the clue and resorted to checking the internet for answers. ''Korea Locks'' Sooyoung typed in the search engine and a wide variety of search results came out, ranging from locksmith...to Namsan Tower. "NAMSAN TOWER!" bpth of them shouted at the same time before bursting out into laughter at their chemistry and posed infront of the camera.

(Kyuyoung's pose infront of the camera <3 Credits to the owner of this picture)

"Oppa, let's go then!" Sooyoung squealed, as Kyuhyun left the house to their garage to get his car ready while Sooyoung packed both of their coats and neccessities such as a waterbottle, pens, a notebook, stuffing everything she needed into her bag before rushing out. Soon after, they had reached the entrance of the Namsan Tower. It was well after 7.30 pm already and the scenery even at the bottom of the tower was very romantic and it left Sooyoung feeling awed by the magnificent structure of the tower. "Come on Soo, pictures later, baby first!" Kyuhyun said, as he led Sooyoung into the tower and as soon as they went past the entrance, a crew of WGM greeted them. "Mr and Mrs Cho, welcome! I see you have guessed correctly your first clue huh? Well, your second clue is hidden in this tower and you would have to take a lift and stop at every 5 floors. We wish you good luck." The crew member said, gave them a bow which the duo had returned before going off.

"Mrs Cho!" Kyuhyun shouted to Sooyoung, to which Sooyoung blushed heavily and gave him a slight push. They then went to the lift, hands linked together and went up to level 5. "Its like the first episode of WGM again isn't it oppa? I remembered I had to stop at every 5th floor to look for you." Sooyoung said, reminicising their first meeting. "And you must have been surprised to see such a hot guy in front of you." Kyuhyun smirked as the lift came to a stop st level 5. A baby greeted them on fours, crawling and Kyuyoung stepped out of the lift, playing with the baby and Kyuhyun hugged the baby into his arm. "Annyeong cutie...what is your name?" Kyuhyun asked, before he felt something sharp in the baby's clothes. Sooyoung then lifted the baby's shirt  up and to their atonishment, a card dropped out.

~Kyu Appa and Soo Omma, Sorry...I am not the baby you are looking for...better luck next time!"~

Kyuhyun gave a frown and put the baby down on the floor again before they went up the lift again but instead of going to the 10th floor, Kyuhyun pressed the top floor's lift button. "Oppa! We aren't allowed to cheat!" Sooyoung reprimanded and Kyuhyun gave a sheepish grin. However, as they reached the top floor, a baby girl came walking to them and hands stretched out for a hug. Sooyoung went forward and carried the babies and she felt a card in the baby's jacket once more. She took out the card and read it out.

~Appa and Omma, what took you so long to find your daughter? Yumi is hungry already!~

"KYAAAAA OPPA! WE FOUND OUR CHILD!" squealed an excited Sooyoung which people shot stares at and the couple had to apologize profusely. "See, I told you, I am such a smart person." Kyuhyun smirked and carried the baby into his arms. "Yumi-ah, I am your smart, handsome and charismatic appa." The baby started wailing loudly then, giving the new parents a shock. Sooyoung threw Kyuhyun a dirty glare and took the baby into her arms again. "Hush hush Yumi-ah, omma is here and I will protect you from the big bad wolf okay?" Sooyoung consoled and the baby stopped crying again and gave Sooyoung a huge smile. "Hmph, obviously the baby likes girl and maybe because I am too handsome that she cried?" Kyuhyun said and attempted to hug Yumi again but instead, the toddler turned around, refusing to look at her appa.

"Let's go Mr Cho," said a beaming Sooyoung, her baby was so cute and was laughing silently at the fuming Kyuhyun appa, embarrased by his daughter's action. Seriously,, who could deny the hot, innocent and charismatic maknae of Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun thought to himself as he followed behind Sooyoung and Yumi. Yumi was facing him and to his atonishment, Yumi stuck out her tongue at him, laughing at his shock face. Why that little brat, acting so innocent to Sooyoung yet being evil to him? Ah, a hell week he is going to have taking care of the little devil smiling innocent at him. Kyuhyun thought to himself as he quickened his pace to walk beside Sooyoung.

Baby Yumi! Credits to the owners of the picture :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WGM

MC: Ah, Kyuhyun-ssi is really a smart person, it is no wonder that  he is the evil maknae of Super Junior

MC 2: Well, looks like Yumi is going to be Kyuhyun's enemy already

Heechul: Of course! I had never seen anybody defying Kyuhyun and toying him anymore, well good luck Kyu and you should have guessed it, the first clue was written by this awesome friend of yours, Heechul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: End! Hope you like this chapter and what do you think about Yumi? Its going to be tough for Kyuhyun to take care of her in the next few chapters and would he have any revenge to take on the innocent baby of theirs? Please comment and subscribe! :) Feel free to give me any suggestions on what you want to read at the next few chapters, I am really running out of ideas >< Credits to the owners of the pictures I used :)