It's you

Let's get married

On 23rd May:

"Kyaaa I have received my first mission card for WGM!" Sooyoung shouted over SNSD's waiting room in m-countdown to her other members, while changing into their performance outfits and make up, preparing to perform on stage after 4 other stages by fellow singers such as I.U, 2PM, MISS A and MBLAQ. As they heard Sooyoung's exclaim, the members immediately crowd around her, looking at the mission card.

~To: Sooyoung-shi of SNSD, As you may have known, today is the day you will meet your husband for the first time. Please meet at the lobby of SM ENTERTAINMENT Building at 1 a.m. after your performance at the m-countdown to meet your husband. We wish you all the best for your activities and performance. Yours sincerely, from the crew of WGM ~

Upon reading the mission card, the girls started getting excited and created a commotion, the waiting room turned noisy almost instantly. "Omo, after m-countdown? Will our youngie be too tired? We have schedule tomorrow though, I do not want you to be too tired." Taeyeon told Sooyoung, showing care for her dongsaeng, it is of no wonder that her nickname is ahjumma, always nagging at her fellow members. "Yah unnie! How can Sooyoung be tired? She is going to meet her Mr Right after our performance! I do hope he looks cute and hot though!" said Tiffany. Sooyoung looked at the clock, it was 12.05 a.m. already, and in 55 minutes time, she would be able to see her husband. She was feeling excited and nervous, she would finally see her husband soon! However, her train of thoughts were soon broken as the crew of m-countdown had informed them that they were up on stage next and the songs they are performing were Run Devil Run, Oh, Gee and a solo dance performance by hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. Sooyoung had decided to let her hair down and they fell to her shoulder, she wore a blue dress that exposed her long legs that were of envy to everyone. (T/N: imagine her outfit in oh! mv ^^)

Finally, after a long period of performing on stage, they bade goodbyes to the fans and cheers could be heard until SNSD had went off stage. As they reach the waiting room, Sooyoung looked at the clock and found out that it was already 12.36 a.m. and if she does not leave now, she would be late for her date. "Yikes unnies, I have to go already! SM is so far from here and I might be late for my date! Byes!" Sooyoung said, as she tore halfway out of the door and walked briskly to their van, she did not have time to change out of her performance clothings as there were not enough time.

"Manager oppa, do you have a mirror?" asked Sooyoung, as she wanted to tidy herself up before meeting her husband. As the manager passed a mirror to her, she tidied her clothings and hair and before long, they reached the front of SM Building. "Now Sooyoung, I'm going to go back to fetch the rest of the members back to the dormitory, can you go back alone?" manager oppa asked and she gave a nod, before waving goodbye and went into the lobby. "Oh there you are Sooyoung-shi, if you want to meet your husband, you are going to have to take the lift and stop at every 5th floor okay? You must ask that person on that floor if he has tissue, the person who does not have will be your husband."

After Sooyoung heard the instructions, she entered the lift and on the 5th floor, she saw SHINee's Taemin. "Oh, annyeong noona! Do you want tissues? You seem to be sweating a lot!" Taemin greeted her and offered her tissues. Sooyoung kindly declined and the lift continued to ascend as she knew Taemin was not her husband as he had tissues. On the 10th floor, she saw Kim Myungsoo and unfortunately, he had tissues too. She was getting impatient and annoyed, frustrated that her real husband was still no where to be seen. On the 15th floor, what surprised her was that she saw Changmin. "Changmin oppa! Do you have tissues?" Sooyoung asked, "Hmmm...I don't think so, wait let me check my bag first..." Her heart skipped a beat, it couldn't have been Changmin oppa can it? "Oops, I have it after all, here, you can have the whole packet." Sooyoung heaved a sigh of relief and thanked Changmin, before continuing her search for her husband...

On the 20th and last level, she was surprised to see Kyuhyun standing there shyly, her members had guessed that kyu and Taemin might be her husband and both of them stood in front of her already. "kyu oppa? Do you have tissue?" She asked, hoping that he didn't have it with him then. "Erm I'm sorry but I don't have it with me now, can tou use my handkerchief instead?" Kyuhyun said shyly, his crush was standing in front of him and he felt so shy around her. "Its okay oppa, or should I say jagiya? You don't know how many packets of tissues it took to find you." Sooyoung said, embracing Kyuhyun in a hug, she had finally found her husband after so many tries. "Hi yeobo," replied Kyuhyun as both of them made their way down to their first date at early midnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Second chapter is up! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please subscribe and comment!! Credits to those who own the picture :)