Oh Annyeong oppa! ^^

Let's get married

It had been a week after the first episode was aired and both kyu and soo had not seen each other for a week for recording already, however they would occasionally meet with each other when they are performing. As the first episode got aired, the fans had shown great support to kyuyoung couple as they had already been paired up by fans due to the close relationship SNSD has with SUJU.

Kyuhyun stood in front of SNSD'S dormitory for their second recording, he had wanted to give Sooyoung a surprise with the food he had made with the help of Sungmin. He was getting very nervous, it was his first time outside his wife's dormitory and he did not know how Sooyoung would feel, seeing him outside. Finally, he mustered enough courage and rang the doorbell. "YAH! LEE SUNKYU! IT IS YOUR TURN TO OPEN THE DOOR!" Kyuhyun heard, laughing silently to himself, her members and s were equally funny and cute. Sunny opened the door, getting a shock from Kyuhyun, she had not expected him to be here this early and he had not gave them a call. She slammed the door closed, shouting to her members, "YAH! KYUHYUN IS STANDING OUTSIDE NOW! QUICK! TIDY UP!" Kyuhyun began to burst into laughter at Sunny's cute and silly actions and a short while later, the blonde opened the door again, smiling sheepishly before apologizing, "Sorry kyuhyun-shi for that just now, I didn't expect you to be here this early. Please come in." Kyuhyun gave a bow, taking off his shoes and entering SNSD'S dormitory.

The dormitory was very neat, and each member had a cabinet labeled with their name, for storage purposes for each member. It was unlike suju's dorm, where everybody had just share a cabinet and stuff everything inside. There was sunlight filling in the room, with the balcony doors opened widely, giving the whole dormitory a cozy feeling. In the living room, the members were seperated into 2 groups, 4 members in each group, with Yoona out to film her new movie which will be showing next month. The first group consisted of Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon, which were playing monopoly deal. It was an intense game, keeping them engrossed with them shouting with joy everytime they purchased a housing or whenever a player have to pay them rent. The second group consisted of Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun, who were watching television on a programme that showed baby care, they would occasionally shout whenever they saw a very cute baby.

"AHHHH!!! GHOST!!! YAHHH!! OPPA!! YOU SCARED ME!! WHEN DID YOU COME IN?!" Sooyoung shouted, as she got a scare from jer husband, who sat down beside her very suddenly. "Hehe, mianhe yeobo, its just that you were so engrossed in your game and you look so cute when ur serious!" replied Kyuhyun, who leaned forward and pinched Sooyoung's cheeks. She had tied her hair up in a bun today and wore a pair of geek spectacles, wearing a huge hoodie, she looked very cuddly, as though a teddy bear in Donghae's room. "Yah people, get a room! There are envious singles here you know!" teased Sunny, who was envious of Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. "Mian Sunny-shi, but I heard that Sungmin hyung and you are a couple? The sunsun couple? Aegyo couple?" teased Kyuhyun back, it was so fun teasing them, it was no wonder that he was the evil maknae of Super Junior. Sunny pretended to hit Kyuhyun, pretending to be angry of what he said.

"Well oppa, what brings you here today?" asked Seohyun. Kyuhyun pointed to the bento boxes he had placed on the dining table when coming in and Sooyoung squealed, "Kyaaa~ food!!!" She ran towards the bento boxes immediately and everybody laughed, the shikshin had abandoned her members and husband for food. "Wah oppa, did you make all this by yourself? I didn't know chocolates can cook!" Sooyoung exclaimed, as she oppened up the bento boxes and in it were rows of sushi, sandwiches and rice cakes, they were intricately decorated, with cucumbers lining the side of the bento for decorations purposes. Kyuhyun nodded, smiling, "This chocolate is awesome and he can magically conjure up hands to cook for his coconut!" he replied, slyly hiding the fact that Sungmin had actually helped him since he was never a talent when it comes to cooking, once he had decided to cook ham for breakfast, he had burnt it up instead, having tempted by starcraft, he totally forgot about the ham until he smelt a burning smell from the kitchen, much to leeteuk's annoyance. He knew that Sungmin will surely kill him, having bagged all the credit for the food after Sungmin watched the second episode, but that can wait, he has to impress his wife and sister-in-laws first.

After finishing the food, with Sooyoung eating most of it, she gave him a tour of her dorm, like he had last week in his dorm. Kyuhyun was really surprised  when he saw Sooyoung's and Taeyeon's room, it was neatly arranged, with a study table large enough for them to share, where they would compose songs together and read comments on their me2day on computers together. There were also enough room space for them to practise their dance moves after practise sessions. He could imagine soo, in her room, dancing to songs, practising. The room had a cozy feeling, similar to his own home. Finally, they toured finish the whole dormitory and they decided to go for a walk in the park a stone's throw distance away from SNSD's dormitory.  "Bye unnies and dongsaengs, I'm going for a walk with kyu oppa okay? I will be back soon." Sooyoung said, with the members catcalling behind and hyoyeon teased, "Yah youngie, take your time, you can chose not to come back today too! We will understand your choice of staying with Kyuhyun!" Sooyoung shook her head, she was embarrassed of her members, she make a mental note to kill them later. As it was a weekday and many people have to work or study, the park was deserted and they soon arrive at a playground.

"Yah oppa, push me!" Sooyoung said, pulling kyu to a swing and sitting on it, he began to push her as high as possible, with Sooyoung kicking her legs into the sky. It was so much fun, they had also made sandcastles though they had toppled easily, they had also sat on the see-saw, though Sooyoung was mostly on the higher side, being lighter and Kyuhyun had to use his legs, bending them and straightening them to make the see-saw move. Though it was tiring, it was okay for him seeing Sooyoung's huge smile plastered on her face. They had also played the merry-go-round, with sooyoung sitting on it and kyuhyun pulling it in circles. However, they had to stop after a short while, with Sooyoung getting pale and dizzy, unable to walk in a straight line. After feeling exhausted from the games, they lay on the sand, looking up into the sky and began to make up shapes out of clouds. " Oh! Look youngie, don't that cloud look like a fish?" Kyuhyun said, pointing to the sky. "Fish? Ah... Donghae! We should tell him later that we saw one of his family member in the clouds just now! Poor fishy, he must have missed them so much" Sooyoung said, making fun of donghae though he is nowhere near them.

~MC: Wow, this is such a romantic date! How I wish I could have one like that too! Oppa bring me onto a date like this okay?" MC 2: Go on it yourself!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author's Note: Sorry, the ending for this story is a failure >< credits to whoever own the picture n pls comment and subscribe!