Final

Let's get married

"Yah oppa! Yumi is crying! Go pacify her!"

"I am busy with assembling a cot right now!"

"I am making dinner for oppa and Yumi now!"

The usual quarrel happened everytime Yumi cries, both parents would always be busy at the same point. Finally, Sooyoung put down her cooking utensils and switched off the gas, walking to her beloved baby, caarying her in her arms. "Hush darling, tell umma what happened, are you hungry already? Or is your diaper smelly?" Sooyoung asked Yumi as she smelt her diaper. "Yikes! Time for a diaper change!" Sooyoung squealed, as she cringe her nose. "Oppa-ah! Yumi needs a diaper change! Pass me the diapers will you?" Sooyoung shouted as she carried the calmer baby on her arms to their room and place her down on her personal mat.

"Coming!" Kyuhyun emerged into their room a little while later, one hand laden with a diaper box and the other filled with a new set of clothings for Yumi. "Thanks oppa! You are the best!" Sooyoung said, as she took Yumi's things from Kyuhyun, to which Kyuhyun had whispered in her ear, "Don't I get any reward for this?" Sooyoung glared at Kyuhyun and if glares could kill, Kyuhyun would be frozen by now. "I will consider." was the curt reply from the young mother changing Yumi's diapers.

Flashback:

After the 17th episode Kyuyoung's WGM was aired, Kyuhyun had brought Sooyoung out for dinner on Namsan Tower when the camera wasn't rolling...

"Oppa, don't you feel that we are fated with Namsan Tower? We met here as a couple, we met our daughter here, and now, we are eating here." 

"Mm, Sooyoung-ah, I am gonna ask you a very important question now, treat it very seriously neh?"

"What could the evil maknae of Super Junior ask me? Arraso, I will answer it seriouly too."

"What do you think if we carried this virtual couple relationship to another level?"

"Huh? As in?"

"Would you like to...be my girlfriend?"

Sooyoung dropped her fork in surprise, a mouthful of spaghetti dropping as well. She had been waiting for this question for a long time, ever since the first episode when she saw him in the lift, when she saw him giving her a tour of his dorm, when she saw his playful side in the playground, when she saw the sweet side of him, when she wants to see him everyday, every moment, every second of her life and when she wants to say yes.

Kyuhyun looked at her in surprise as the brunette closed in their distance, her lips inching closer to his and the sweet taste of strawberry mousse soon touched his lips, electrick shock soon flow through his body and he deepened the kiss, earning a squeal of surprise from the leggy brunette as she didn't expect him to be so daring and what she wanted was only a small peck. The many tourists soon started screaming in delight as they saw the maknae of Super Junior and the tallest member in SNSD kissing, handphones taken out to capture the sweet moment and squeals to wish them having a blissful life. Who cares if this photos are going to be a big hit tomorrow? Who cares if they might get a dressing down from Lee Soo Man tomorrow? And who cares if they didn't want to deny their feelings any longer?

The answer was yes.

                                                                       ~~~~

"Yayyy your smelly diapers are changed now Yumi!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she fasten the sides of Yumi's diapers and hugged the cute aegi into her arms, leaving Kyuhyun to clean up the remaining things on their bed. "Aish, this is how you treat your boyfriend huh?" Kyuhyun muttered to himself. News of them dating had been circulated within hours and to their surprise, they got almost everyone's support and Lee Soo Man had given them the thumbs up. "Yumi-ah, play in your playpen first, omma shall cook finish first okay?" Yumi nodded and started fiddling with a toy bear, kissing it, hugging it, punching it, whatever babies do best with a toy. Kyuhyun came out from their room soon after packing up their things and decided to sit beside Yumi in her playpen to play with her.

"Yumi-ah, what do you think I should do?"

Yumi looked up at her appa, head tilt to one side, confused by her appa.

"I want to do something huge, something big, something she would like."

This made Yumi even more confused, she scratched her head, unsure of what to respond and instead, she crawled away instead, sticking out her tongue at her appa, before crawling to look for her umma. Kyuhyun shook his head, deciding to call his Heechul hyung instead.

"Heechul ah...what should I do?"

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Did you just speak informally to me?"

"Aish...forget it..."

With that, he hung up. Heechul was fuming with anger, firstly, nobody had ever ever hung up on him or be disrepectful to him. "Jungsoo hyung! Kyuhyun just used banmal on me! Kill him!" Heechul complained to the busy leader who was calling Sora via video calling. To which, Leeteuk gave him a cold glare and slammed the door on his face. "Aish why is everybody being so disrespectful to me?!" The diva of Super Junior could only confide in himself and Ddangkoma.

"Umma...appa...weird..." Yumi told her umma, tugging at her jeans.

"Appa? Never mind him, he's always weird. Dinner is almost ready, sit on your chair first neh?" Sooyoung replied, as she carried the young baby on her arms and placed Yumi on her high chair. A few  minutes later, Sooyoung came out, on her hands were dishes of Yumi and Kyuhyun's favourite food. Though Kyuhyun and Yumi has a love/hate relationsship, their taste of food were very similar. "OPPA! Dinner is ready!" A dishevelled Kyuhyun came out soon after, still bothered by a question nobody knows what is it.

Dinner soon concluded with Sooyoung and Kyuhyun occassionally feeding Yumi and a hearty conversation as Yumi teased Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun talking about his day, Sooyoung sharing stories, Yumi doing aegyo she learnt from her umma. "Oppa, are you okay? Something seems to bother you." Sooyoung asked, as they were washing dishes whilst Yumi watched TV in the living room. To which, Kyuhyun shook his head and gave his girlfriend a hearty smile, "You will know it after the show and don't worry, I have found my answer." Leaving Sooyoung confused, Kyuhyun dried his hands and went to play with Yumi.

"AND CUT! That would be the end of today's recording! Everybody had worked hard!" The PD shouted as the cameras stopped rolling. Kyuyoung returned a sleeping Yumi to her real parents before bowing to the crew, thanking them. "Good job everyone! Especially the both of you Kyuyoung!" Kyuhyun and Sooyoung then left for their simple date in a coffee shop, where Kyuhyun had pulled Sooyoung to buy a cup of Iced Americano for each of them before pulling her hastily to an open field. "Oppa, what happened? Why are we in such a rush?" Sooyoung asked, confusion drawn on her face.

"Sooyoung-ah, i have been thinking so much today, I didn't know what to do, how to make it a special event but now I know my answer after I saw you washing the dishes, I know who I want to spend my days with for the rest of my life now. Choi Sooyoung, I know it is a rush, but I don't want to wait any longer. It may have been a few days since we started officially dating, but years since I have a crush on you and a lifetime since I fell in love with you. Choi Sooyoung, would you marry me?" Kyuhyun knelt down and took out a ring from his pocket. Sooyoung's eyes were b with tears. It had been too, years since she had a crush on him, ever since their trainee period.

Sooyoung nodded vigourously, "Mm, Let's get married then..." her tears falling freely due to joy as Kyuhyun placed the ring on her finger. Yes, Choi Sooyoung was getting married before her 24th Birthday, with the man she loved.

The answer was a yes

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yepp, this is the last chapter of this story and I would like to thank everyone for your utmost support to this story. I am so so so sorry for not being able to update for such a long period of time. The ending was a little bit hasty though...I didn't really have the mood to write about Kyuyoung so I am ending this story. Thank you guys for supporting this story!

Big hugs and kisses for the last time,

oneautumnnight