Chapter 14

Let's get married

"Oppa! Quick! Put up that decoration on the tree now!" Sooyoung shouted from the kitchen, whipping up meals for the DBSK sunbaes, SNSD and Suju members which were attending the party they were throwing later. "Arraseo! Told you we should have already started preparing for this party from yesterday already!" Kyuhyun shouted back, grabbing a stool and putting up decorations on the christmas tree they had bought yesterday. It was 24th December already, the eve of Christmas and both Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were bustling over the preparation of the party. They hadn't prepare for the party yesterday after complaints from Sooyoung that she was really tired and because of the hectic schedule both members of SNSD and Suju has. Despite persuasion from Kyuhyun and bribery from food, it had not motivate her to get up from the sofa and start the preparation and hence the impromptu preparations now. Finally, a face filled with beads of pespiration Sooyoung emerged out of the kitchen, carrying dishes of cooked food out and placing it on the table outside at their backyard, rows of raw meat stood at the side of the table with a grill in the middle of the table to grill meat and at the other side of the table stood other kinds of cooked food, a sumptous spread for everyone to enjoy. Sooyoung then went back into the house to help Kyuhyun with the decorations and cleaning of the houses.

As Sooyoung enter the house, a brightly litted and decorated living room surprised her and gifts they had bought for the members were nicely wrapped by Kyuhyun and labelled, placed under the Christmas tree and the house had a very Christmassy feel now. It reminded Sooyoung of her own house when she was young during Christmas. "SURPRISE!" Kyuhyun shouted from behind, giving Sooyoung a shock of her life, "Pretty?" Kyuhyun asked as he pulled Sooyoung to the Chritmas tree and handed over the star to her, "Put it on top of the tree Soo, to reward you for cooking sooo much dishes today!" Kyuhyun said, smiling radiantly at her and handing over her the star. Sooyoung's eyes shimmered and took the star, before tipping toes to reach the top, placing the star atop of the christmas tree. "Thank you oppa! The best reward of Christmas! Kamsamida!" Sooyoung said and gave him a hug. Being the tallest of her group and the second tallest of his group, they hadn't require a ladder to reach the top of the tree to place the star. "Oppa, what if Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie, Sungmin oppa is here to put the star? How high a ladder do they need to reach the top?!" Sooyoung joked, as she remembered once when SM Town had a party at their biggest practise room and the danshins of the 2 groups decided to hit the pinata but however, the pinata wwas too tall for them and they had requested for a ladder to reach the pinata. Whereas when Sooyoung,Siwon,Kyuhyun,Changmin and Sulli decided to hit the pinata, they had taken away the ladder and hit it in oneshot. The SM members had a laugh of their life when the danshins huddled together, embarrased.

Their moment was soon disturbed by a series of knock on the front door and Kyuhyun went to open the door. "Changmin-ah, Yunho hyung! You all are the earliest! Please come in! Did you bring gifts?" Kyuhyun gave a warm welcome to the TVXQ members before nudging Changmin at the last sentence he said as Changmin gave him his signature smirk before following his hyung into the living room. "Wow, daebak! If only our dorm was so nice!" Yunho praised as he sat on the sofa. "Neh oppas, please sit down, I will get drinks for you."Sooyoung said before dissapearing into the kitchen. "Here, your gifts!" Changmin said as he passed two boxes of gifts to Kyuhyun, "One from Yunho hyung and one from me! May it be useful to you!" Changmin said as he winked at Kyuhyun. Changmin had bought both of them couple sunglasses where they can wear when they go for dates and Yunho had given them vouchers at a homeware and furniture store where they can buy homeware appliances. Sooyoung then emerged from the kitchen with 2 cups of orange juice and sat beside Kyuhyun. "Here soo, Changmin and Yunho hyung gave us these gifts, I will put them in our room neh?" Kyuhyun said as he went into their room and put their gifts on the tabletop."So Sooyoung-shi, how is it like marrying Kyuhyun? It must be a torture isnt it?" Yunho teased, before Kyuhyun came out into the living room and passed Changmin and Yunho 1 box of gift each, their Christmas gifts which Sooyoung and Kyuhyun had bought together with the Christmas gifts. A pair of black converse shoes for Changmin, and a set of white earphones for Yunho. They thanked the couple and continued with their conversation.

"Well Yunho oppa, it is really very fun, though his lame jokes are really very cold but he is very caring!" Sooyoung answered Yunho's question.

"Of Course! I am Cho Kyuhyun you know! The best husband anyone could get!" Kyuhyun boasted as Changmin mimicked him, pretending to vomit.

"Yah! I bet Sooyoung is suffocating already! How can you withstand his egoism Sooyoung?" Changmin asked as Kyuhyun gave him a death glare.

"Don't you know oppas? I keep a stress toy in my bag! But just kidding though, hes not really that ego I think!" Sooyoung joked, chuckling.

You think? Trust me Sooyoung, after a few years with him you would feel like killing him already!" Yunho said as Kyuhyun kicked him on the legs.

"You wanna die hyung?" Kyuhyun said, as his fists balled up.

Laughter erupted but they were soon stopped by another series of knocking and this time, the Suju members and SNSD members came flooding through the door, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun then ushered everyone into the backyard where they could feast. Unfortunately, the f(x) members were busy with their "Electric Shock'' promotions, SHINee members were busy with their promotions in other countries and EXO members were in China currently and hence, they couldn't come for the party. The shikshins had huddled together one side, with Yoona sitting opposite them beside Shindong, Changmin sitting opposite Shindong and beside Sooyoung, where Kyuhyun was sitting at her other side. As they started barbequing the sangyupsal, the 4 shikshin was fast with their chopstick skills and they were already at their second bowl of rice when everyone was half full with half a bowl of rice gone only. Though it was very crowded at the table, the SM groups were glad that they have each other to accompany. Topics and converations were out of place and very...unique, The dancing machines of SNSD and Suju were discussing cheoregraphy moves while the leaders of TVXQ, SNSD and Suju were talking about funny episodes when waking up their 'children'. The shikshins were basically too busy eating to talkand the rest of the members were trying to save some food for themselves from the shikshins. "AHHHHHH IM SOOOO FULL!" Shouted Taeyeon while other members apart from the shikshins nodded in agreement, the table was almost wiped clean with the help of the shikshins. However, Sooyoung, Changmin and Yoona were still going strong as Shindong raised his emptied 3rd bowl of rice in the end, his appetite already full. "Unnies, oppas, are you all full already? Then could you help me get another bowl of rice? Im still not satisfied yet..."  Yoona said and Changmin, Sooyoung raised their bowls too, requesting for their 3rd bowl of rice. Leeteuk shook his head and carried the three bowls of rice, filling them up again.

As the table was wiped clean, really clean, with all the plates of food empty, the 3 shikshins then put down their chopsticks for the first time, having satisfied their enormous appetite. The rest of the SM Town present look at them, mouth agape, atonished at the amount of rice they could finish. They then cleaned the table with the last piece of Sangyupsal eaten by Changmin and Kyuyoung went into the kitchen to wash the dishes, with Changmin tagging behind, volunteering to help while the rest of the members went into the living room to rest. "Sooyoung, you know what? The tuna you recommended that day in the supermarket was really very nice! We have already finished the 4 cans of it and I have went to buy it again!" Changmin said, as Sooyoung nodded. Kyuhyun could only shake his head, they had just finished eating and they were talking about food again?! "Jinjja? You know xxx brand of potato chips? That brand is also very nice!" Sooyoung recommended, as they washed up the last dish and dried their hands, before going to the living room to join the rest. "You know the game where we would hit each other with pillows as we talk bad about the member we are playing against with? Should we play that game?" Hyoyeon suggested, tossing a cushion up in the air as the other members all agreed and before long, the game started rolling with Changmin and Kyuhyun playing against each other first. The glib tongue maknae of Super Junior and the charismatic maknae of The Rising Gods Of The East playing against each other was a competition the other members were anticipating.

"Alright! Round 1! Let's have Kyuhyun to start first neh?" Hyoyeon, being the commentry, commented.

"Yah Shim Changmin, we have known each other for a long time already right?" Kyuhyun attacked, hitting Changmin.

"True...then why is it the way you have treat me haven't change huh?!" Changmin revoked, hitting Kyuhyun harder.

"Yah I always drive you home! Isn't that good?" Kyuhyun rebutted, hitting him again.

"You have never asked me out for dinner before! Do you know that I was pacing infront of you? Hoping you might treat me once?!" Changmin said, hitting Kyuhyun with all his might while the other members were laughing already.

"How about you?! I always look for you in the waiting room in Music Bank  and where were you? Hitting on girl groups!" Kyuhyun scolded, hitting him harder and harder.

"At least I socialize and not sit infront of the computer and play Starcraft!" Changmin attacked, hitting Kyuhyun.

"Yah! I am funny on variety show and people will laugh when I make a funny comment!" Kyuhyun returned the attack, hitting him.

"So? They only laugh at you out of kindness!" Changmin rebutted, hitting him.

"OKAY! Game concluded! Its such a funny game! Thank you to our two participants!" Hyoyeon commented as she ended the game as the members doubled on the floor laughing while Leeteuk and Yesung had not really paid attention to the game but their camera time on the We Got Married cameras filiming. While everyone was laughing hysterically, the two was hogging camera time by looking at the lens with a serious face.

"Changmin-ah, this is just a game arraseo?" Kyuhyun said, pulling out his hand for a handshake.

"Neh arraseo, just a game." Changmin shook his hand, crunching his fingers before giving him an innocent smile while Kyuhyun shook his hand, hoping to shake the pain off.

"Now, time to exchange presents!" Kyuhyun shouted at the noisy crowd.

Kyuyoung handed out the presents of the Suju and SNSD members first from under the Christmas tree, having given the TVXQ sunbaes their gifts already. (A/N: Please read chapter 12 for the presents they had bought for the members :)) Kyuhyun then handed Sooyoung her gift, a necklace he had bought for her as Sooyoung blushed heavily, it was the necklace she had her eyes on since before Christmas and she was touched by his gift. She handed him his gift too (A/N: I changed Kyuhyun's gift ), he was surprised at her gift as it was a gift he could use when on stage and during casual time when he goes out on streets. It was the kind of design he liked on sunglasses and as a token of appreciation, he kissed her on the cheeks much to the other members catcalling and teasing while Sooyoung's red cheeks turned a deeper shade of red than before.

The SNSD members gave their gifts to Kyuyoung next and Seohyun had gave them a guide on how to sweeten marriage life, Tiffany and Taeyeon gave them couple shirts and Hyoyeon had given them vouchers on a boutique stores suitable for male and female, Jessica, Yoona and Yuri had gave them couple watches and Sunny had given them a pair of couple nike shoes. Kyuyoung thanked the SNSD members before they made way for the Suju members to give Kyuyoung their gifts.

Kangin and Leeteuk had given them a donut making machine, Henry and Zhoumi had given them a bedsheets set for their bed, Yesung had given them a pet turtle, reminding the both of them of Ddangkoma, Ryeowook had gave them couple scarfs which he had knit himself. Sungmin had given them couple cups, Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk gave them a portable sounddock music system, Kibum and Siwon gave them a bottle of Champagne, Heechul had given them a picture of him and Heebum, being the narcissitic him, Hangeng gave them a big teddy bear occupying almost half of their bed already, Shindong gave them a diy sushi set where they can make sushi themselves. Kyuyoung had also thanked the Suju members before they huddled over the sofa already.

As nighttime fell, the members decided to head back to their dormitories for they were afraid to intrude on the first christmas Kyuyoung celebrate together. The guests then bowed, thanking Kyuyoung for the wonderful party they hosts before scooting out of the house. Changmin was the last to leave the house as he clapped Kyuhyun's back and hugged Sooyoung, much to Kyuhyun's jealousy before Changmin walked towards Yunho, leaning on his car, waiting for the younger man. Changmin then gave his signature smirk to Kyuhyun before smiling innocently at Sooyoung and got into the car with Yunho. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung saw all of their guests off and went inside to the house, cleaning up before heading to their room.

"We are not going to sleep with this giant in between us today!" Kyuhyun complaint, as he threw the bear to the sofa beside their bed with Sooyoung pouting.

"Did you see the gazes Changmin gave you today? He is never going to appear on WGM again!" Kyuhyun groaned, apparently jealous of the gazes the maknae of TVXQ gave to the leggy brunette of SNSD.

"Aniyo oppa, just get to sleep neh?" Sooyoung said, closing her eyes, exhausted from the hyper party they threw.

"You are going to spend our first christmas...sleeping?!" Kyuhyun said, eyes closed too.

"Neh, its 11.42 oppa, not Christmas yet...sleep neh?" Sooyoung said, before drifting to dreamland.

Her question was replied by snores coming from Kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally updated! Credits to the owner of the picture I used ^^ Please vote for Sooyoung and Kyuhyun as the 20s Choice in MNET! The voting ends in 17 more hours only! Btw, did you see SNSD's new mv 'Paparazzi'? Sooyoung looked so pretty and she had more parts this time! Link: http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m?langCd=en&clk=