Chapter 15

Let's get married

"Oppa, I have got a piece of news to tell you!" Sooyoung squealed as she jumped onto the bed, nudging the sleeping Kyuhyun awake. Kyuhyun opened his eyes drowsily as the bright rays of the afternoon sun shone into their room. "Wae? I am really very sleepy you know? 5 more minutes heh?" Kyuhyun said, before plopping onto the comfort of his bed again. "Aniya, come on, rise and shine already! I have got something important to tell you!" Sooyoung insisted as she threw the blanket of Kyuhyun and dragged him out of bed, to the living room. She then handed him a cup of coffee to perk him up. "So what's the piece of news you wanted to share?" Kyuhyun asked, as he drank a mouthful of coffee. "Well oppa, I am going to do a duet with Changmin oppa! The song we are going to duet together is Yesung oppa's It Has To Be You. Apparently Lee Soo Man had given him copyrights fee already and Yesung oppa encouraged us to sing better than him! We are going to perform in two weeks later at M-Countdown!!" Sooyoung said, extremely happy while Kyuhyun choked on his coffee. "*coughs coughs* Duet! With Changmin?! *coughs coughs* He has the hots for you!! I would get *cough cough* jealous you know!" Kyuhyun spluttered as Sooyoung pat his back. "Look on the bright side oppa, I didn't get jealous of Seohyun when both of you did the duet right? I didn't get jealous of the seokyu fancams online didn't I." Sooyoung said as Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows at her. "That was before we got married! There are so many Changsoo fancams too you know!" Kyuhyun said as jealousy filled his every words. "Don't worry oppa, I will still stay truthful to you arraseo?"

Kyuhyun could only gave a sigh and gave a reluctant nod as Sooyoung jumped around the living room, he would have to be mindful of Changmin already, the latter always flirting with Sooyoung and it was not helping when the 3 of them were very close. "Oppa, I have to make a trip to SM Ent. to discuss the song with Changmin and Yesung oppa okay?" Sooyoung said, as she took her coat, her valuablew with her and was half way out of the door when "WAIT FOR ME!!!" Kyuhyun shouted, hands loaded with his valuables, his car keys and his coat. " I will drive you there and back!" Kyuhyun beamed, he wasn't allowing any chances for somebody else, ahem ahem Changmin ahem ahem, to drive HIS Sooyoung home. Sooyoung nodded, as they linked arms and walked through the pathway laden with snow, to where Kyuhyun's car stood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backroom interview:

Qns: Kyuhyun-shi, how did you feel when Sooyoung-shi was doing a duet with Changmin-shi. The three of you have very close relationship together and would you be jealous?

Kyuhyun: To say I wasn't jealous was a understatement, I was kind of jealous at the fact that both of them get to do a duet together and the times they would have to spend longer together to practise the song. Changmin had once admit that he still has the hots for Sooyoung and I was afraid that Sooyoung might fell for his charms. Looks like I would have to be even better to Sooyoung and keep her close to myself already. *Laughs* By the way Changmin, if you are seeing this, we are still the best of friends right? You wouldn't hurt me if I 'accidentaly' spilled your secrets right? *Smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At SM Ent:

"Oppas!" Sooyoung greeted, as she saw both Yesung and Changmin already discussing about the song, they stood up and waved to her, smiling before Kyuhyun popped out behind her, smiling innocently as he waved to them too. "Hi Soo, I was discussing the song with Changmin already. You guys have chosen a great song for your duet!" Yesung said, though addressing Sooyoung, his eyes were glued to the camera of WGM. "Neh oppa, let's sear down then." Sooyoung said as she beckoned for them to sit down. Kyuhyun then left to Suju's dorm a stone's throw distance away to collect some belongings and to give his hyungs' a surprise visit he hadn't gave for a long time already, having stayed at the WGM house. He gave a quick peck on Sooyoung's cheeks, as her face ablazed with tinges of red. Changmin looked at them with envy as he watched Kyuhyun left. "Hmmm, we should divide out the parts first." Yesung said as he pulled out the lyrics sheets and they start dividing song parts.

Yesung's It Has To Be You Lyrics Romanized:
Changmin: oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda
                     i gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na
                     dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba
                     naneun tto i gireul mutneunda
 
Sooyoung: neol bogo sipdago
                    tto ango sipdago
                    jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal
 
Together: niga animyeon andwae
                  neo eobsin nan andwae
                  na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
                  na apado joha
                  nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
                  geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka
 
Sooyoung: na du beon dasineun
                    bonael su eopdago
                    na neoreul itgo salsun eopdago
 
Together: niga animyeon andwae
                  neo eobsin nan andwae
                  na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
                  na apado joha
                  nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
                 geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka
 
Changmin: nae meongdeun gaseumi
                     neol chajaorago
                     sorichyeo bureunda
 
Sooyoung: neon eodinneungeoni
                    naui moksori deulliji annni
                    naegeneun
 
Together: na dasi sarado
                  myeot beoneul taeeonado
                  harudo niga eobsi sal su eomneun na
                  naega jikyeojul saram
                  naega saranghal saram nan
                  geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka
                  neo hanaman saranghanikka
 
"The song is evenly distributed now isn't it? Should we have a trial run at singing?" Changmin asked and both him and Sooyoung then took a waterbottle each, pretending it was a microphone and sang as Yesung played the song by his laptop. After they finished singing, they smiled at each other before looking over at Yesung for him to comment on their singing. To their surprise, Yesung's mouth stood agape as he was surprised at the wonderful match of both Changmin's and Sooyoung's voice. His voice had fed feelings into every word he sing and thoughChangmin was one of the well knowed ballad singers in SM and in other words, one of the Power Vocals but Yesung had not expected him to be so powerful and full of emotions with every part sang. With Sooyoung being in a group with 8 other members, her vocals were mostly hidden as she had less parts but surprisingly, she had feed feelings in every word she sang and her voice had high and low pitches when needed and it gave a powerful yet soft feel to the audiences. As they ended the song, their voice harmonizing and it sounded perfect together, Changmin's voice surrounded Sooyoung's voice and it fit in the more powerful parts. The parts where they sang together, it was soft and powerful mixing with each other, balancing the whole song.
 
"Looks like I would have to do a better job at singing my song or this song would be taken over by you two already! Daebak! Both of your voice was perfect together and it was fed with feelings for every word!" Yesung praised as both him and her smiled radiantly, their sinnging abilities recognized by one of the best singers in SM Ent. As they continued practising the song, with Yesung's tips on improving their way of singing and encouragement, they perfected the song. While they were taking a short break, the stylist noona/unnie came knocking at the practice room to take their mesurements for their performing clothings. "Both of you will be wearing something formal on your duet since itd the firdt time you are dueting together arraseo?" The stylist asked them as she measured their arm lengths, leg lengths and body lengths. "Both of you sure are lengthy! No wonder both of you are the tallest in your groups!" The stylist joked as she noted down their measurements.
 
Changmin's and Sooyoung's performing clothes (A/N: I know Sooyoung has had this picture of her posted in this story already but I am just going to use this picture of her since she looks nice in here :)) Credits to owners of this picture and ps, Changmin looks so hot in here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Both of them then waved goodbye to the stylist as they walked back to the practice room where Yesung and the choreographers were waiting for them to choreograph a dance  they would be dancing to while they sing the song. They passed by a tidbits vending machine and stopped in their tracks immediately, a glint of happiness shining in the two shikshins eyes. Moments later, Changmin and Sooyoung's hands were laden with different kind of tidbits on their hands as they walked into the practice room. Luckily the door was wide open or it would be impossible to open it with both of their hands full. "OMG, is the world ending? Why did you buy so much tidbits?! Its less than 3 hours after lunchtime! Hungry again?!" Yesung reprimanded them as he saw a hill mountain of tidbits piled at the side by both Changmin and Sooyoung. His words fell on deaf ears to them as they had already started opening packets of tidbits and started eating, their paradise. Yesung could only shake his head as he joined the both of them in their eating party. "You know, it is so surprising...both of you have the appetite of a dragon and can still maintain your image. If only Shindong had the same ability as you!" Yesung said, as they were half way through the tidbits already.
 
After they were finished with the tidbits, they got down to seriousness and began to discuss on the dance moves the choreographers had thought of while they were eating. Hours past and soon evening dawned when they are finally done discussing on the dance moves, having practised and danced while singing the song already. They had to be well prepared since DBSK was leaving for Japan for a week the day after tomorrow and by the time they returned to Korea, they were going to perform as a duet in 5 days on stage. Finally, they were done preparing for the duet, the clothes already finalised by the stylist, all that was left was only to practice and rehearse. The both of them had decided to practice their own parts first and would meet up after DBSK returns to Korea to fix everything together in place. Furthermore, they had decided to call each other every night to sing the song together via phone. Being the good dancers they are, it shouldn't be a problem with them practicing the dance seperately before practicing together as soon as DBSK comes back.
 
"SYOUNGIE! I'M HERE!" Kyuhyun's shouts were heard as he popped his head into the pracitice room to see everyone packing up their things already. "Hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted as he embraced the older man before giving Changmin a clap on his back. The brunette maknae of the Rising Gods of the East could only look at the Kyuyoung couple in envy as the three of them walked towards Kyuhyun's car, Yesung having a radio show to attend and was not going home with them and Kyuhyun offering Changmin a ride to his dorm. As they settled in Kyuhyun's car, Sooyoung took out her ipad and surfed the net only to see that news of her and Changmin doing a duet together was all over the internet. "Oppa! News of us doing a duet are already on the internet!" Sooyoung saif as she handed Changmin her ipad for him to see the news.
 
"Sooyoung-ah, remember the last ride Kyuhyun offered when we were shopping? I remembered another piece of embarrassing episode of Kyu here." Changmin said as he looked at Kyuhyun, him giving Changmin a glare and Changmin gave him an innocent smile, before continuing. "We were at a street store eating after a schedule and he started pointing at a silhouette at the other side of the store. 'Isn't that Kang Ho Dong sunbaenim over there min-ah?' he asked me and started shouting 'KANG HODONG SUNBAENIM!" at that guy. That guy still hadn't give any response and Kyuhyun got a little bit excited then. He took a bottle of soju with him to greet that guy and he just sat opposite him and started pouring soju for him and blabbered, 'HoDong sunbaenim, what a surprise to see you here! Shouldn't you be filiming Star King now?' That guy still hadn't gave any response and when Kyu here finally looked up to see him, what a shock to him when that guy in front of him wasn't Kang Ho Dong! It was just a guy with similar physical built and you shoulld have seen Kyu's face when he found out he mistook the wrong person! He quickly excused himself, apologising and ran out of the street store to his car as fast as his legs could and I had to pay for the food first before running after him! He drove out of that street extremely fast and from then onwards, we had never visited that streetstore again!" Changmin blurted out, before clutching his stomach, laughing hysterically. Sooyoung's shoulders began to shake violently as an attempt to stop laughing.

Finally, they had reached DBSK's dorm and Changmin waved goodbye to them, still laughing at the flashback of Kyuhyun's embarrassing episodes. Kyuhyun gave him a glare which he turned oblivious to and went up to his dormitory, waving goodbye to them until Kyuhyun's car was a dot somewhere on the road.
 
"Youngie-ah...how was your practice session today?" Kyuhyun asked as his eyes fell on Sooyoung.
 
"It was very good oppa, Yesung oppa said that we should be prepared for our performance already!" Sooyoung said, "But don't worry oppa, I won't be enticed by Changmin oppa's charms and we are just very close friends arra? Don't be jealous anymore!" She continued, before snuggling to sleep.
 
'Aish, she really understands me!' Kyuhyun thought to himself and as he looked at her sleeping silhouette, a new thought suddenly dawn on him.
 
"Sooyoung-ah! Don't fall asleep first! We are reaching our house already and how am I supposed to carry you up when I have to carry the box of belongings at the boot of my car?! Yah Sooyoung-ah, wake up first please!" Kyuhyun said, trying to wake the sleeping shikshin u but he was answered with snores. He shook his head and gave an audible sigh...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: Finally updated! Changsoo moments for changsoo fans in this chapter! Please comment and subscribe!