Home Sweet Home

Let's get married

Hi readers~~ im back ^^ last day of exams tmr :) missed you guys soooo much so I decided to update a chappie today :D Please continue to support this fanfic and saranghaeyo ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~To kyuyoung couple:

Annyeong ^^ did you have a nice week ahead as a new couple? Well, this week is going to be a busy week for you as you are going to be moving to a korean house for both of you as husband and wife! Please go to this address as stated below and pack your personal belongings. We hope you have a nice day ahead and good luck for your house moving! From the crew of WGM~

Both kyuhyn and sooyoung were in SNSD's and Suju's waiting room or dubbed as the super generation waiting room as it is the biggest waiting room and can accomodate the large number of group members both Suju and SNSD has and therefore the two groups shared the waiting room. "House?!" both kyuhyun and sooyoung shouted in surprise having read the mission card.  They looked at each other and before long, Sooyoung squealed in happiness. "KYAAAAA~~~~ OPPA!! WE ARE HAVING OUR OWN HOUSE!" Kyuhyun could only rub his ears, surprised at how loud a coconut could be, a lesson learn today, whenever sooyoung is happy, cover the ears in case of shouting. "House?!" yelled an excited Donghae as he overheard soo's and kyu's conversation and both of them plunged into an explanations to all the members of WGM giving them a house and they are to stay there during shooting. The members had different expressions and the waiting room soon turned into a room filled with noises.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Don't you dare do anything to my sooyoungie! Sooyoung, you must learn to protect yourself when your with him! Here's a pepper spray, a pocket knife and a small stick that is extendable you could use on him when he is evil to you." Ryeowook said as he took up all those protective things soo could use to protect herself from his bag. He had learnt to protect himself after a scare from Kyuhyun in the middle of the night begging for him to cook ramyeon for Kyuhyun after he came back from a schedule. She could only stare at him in atonishment as she accepted the stuff and thank him...was he that afraid of an assult? A mental note she made to herself-never scare ryeo at night on the streets or face pepper sprayed on your face and hits."Oh my gawd kyu...you had better not do anything behind closed doors..." teased donghae as both of them flushed a deep shade of crimson red. Both Taeyeon and Jessica started nudging each other, laughing and soo knew better to ask them what are they talking about. How 'supportive' of them to though she was already feeling embarrassed of Donghae's teases.

They had decided to visit this house immediately after their performance of a remix in Super Junior-It's You and SNSD's The Boys in m-countdown and as they bowed to their fans and left the stage, soo immediately went to pull kyu into the van, waving goodbye to his and her members much to their amusement she was really excited about their new house and could not wait to see it, anticipating how it would look like. As they got on the van, sooyoung started talking. "Oppa, how do you think our house would look like? I want a swing on the balcony if there is one and I would want a small table where we could have tea sometimes!" Kyuhyun could only laugh and choke out a "Are you that desperate to get a house of our own?" before laughing again as Sooyoung smiled sheepishly and stopped talking. She played some music on her ipod and gave one side of the earphones to Kyuhyun as they shared music. Both of them started singing off tune to the theme song of the lorax and Sooyoung did an awesome imitation of the characters singing before cracking up and both of them were laughing till tears became welling up in their eyes, much to their manager's annoyance. "I wonder how both of you could be singers...singing off tune and doing imitations...you are so going to shooting locations next time yourself." said the annoyed manager as they were still laughing their heads off.

The exterior of the house :)

The interior of the house ^^

Finally they had reached their own home and an amazing sight stood before them. "Wow..." muttered Sooyoung, their house was a Korean House and it was really pretty, much to both of them's surprise that WGM had given them such a beautiful house and they were really very happy with it. Though the exterior of the house had looked very traditional, the interior was very mordernized and Sooyoung was glad as this house was as close as possible to her dream home. As they looked around the house, there were 6 rooms in total and they had decided to plan the rooms out such as 1 room was theirs, 1 room for the SJ members, 1 room for the SNSD members, 1 study room, I guest room and 1 recreational room where everybody has games and party as all. As they planned out the room, Soo being a shikshin went to the kitcen and sadly, there was no food in the kitchen nor in the fridge or any cooking utensils they would need for cooking. "Oppa? We have to do some grocery shopping already." said Sooyoung, after finding out that they had to buy more neccessitis such as toilet papers, tooth brushes, towels and many more. Kyuhyun nodded and both of them closed the door and decided to ride the bicycle that the cast of WGM had left or them for transport before Kyuhyun gave a sigh, "I will have to take my car here next week, this bicycle can't survive for too long. Should I call the hyungs here and ask them to give us a ride? " he said, as he gave the bicycle a push and the basket of the wheel came off. XD

Sooyoung gave a nod and they waited in the living room, planning what they have to buy later in the hypermart while waiting for Suju members. After a short while, *knock knock* a knock was heard and Kyuhyun went to open the door and he gave out a groan, slapping his head. "Didn't I specifically asked leeteuk hyung not to ask you three to come?! Why can't ryeowook or shindong come instead?" As he said that, the Fighting Junior make their way to the living room and waved hi to Sooyoung, who was surprised that they came in such a short time and laughing at Kyuhyun's reactions. "Tsk tsk cho, is this what we get after we drove your car here for you? Aigoo...teukie hyung is already old, he might have forgotten that request and anyway, we are already the mascot of WGM! How can you not record an episode without us?" Eunhyuk boasted, as he gaped at the magnificent sight of the house, giving out occassional wows. "Hyung, jealous? Anyway, we have to go already...we are going shopping so thank you and goodbye!" Said kyu, opening the door for them, dropping them a hint to get out of the house already. "Aniyo, we are here to accompany you to shopping...teukie especially ask us to accompany you to shopping cos he was afraid that you might be too weak *pretends to faint* to carry the things...anyway, we had drove Sungminnie's car too, we could follow you but TEUKIE SPECIFICALLY ASK US TO TAKE THE SAME CAR WITH YOU as we have to save up on petrol." Donghae said, emphasising on the words to take the same car with them, though leeteuk had actually not requested them to do it but Fighting Juniors had used his name as an excuse to tag along as they knew that the maknae was scared of him.

Kyu could only shake his head and as Sooyoung got her purse, they went out of the house with Fighting Juniors cheering at the back as they had gotten kyuhyun to llisten to them and as Kyuhyun stayed and locked the doors, when he turned around, he saw a fish, an anchovy flirting with his wife, making her laugh with their jokes, linking arms with her while sungmin was walking in the front to his car first. "YAH! PABO FISHY AND ANCHOVY! DO YOU WANNA DIE! i WILL THROW YOU IN THE SEA IF YOU FLIRT WITH MY WIFE SOMEMORE! YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE FISHES AS YOU WANT FOR YOUR WIFE DOWN THERE AND ONE MORE TIME YOU DO THAT I WILL ASK A SHARK TO EAT YOU UP AND HEENIM TO GIVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS OF MAKEUP FOR YOUR TRIP TO THE SEA!" yelled Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae got very afraid as he came rushung forth, snatching his wife away from them, linking arms with her so nobody else could. Eunhyuk began to pretend to cry and sobbed, "I...I...am going to tell *sniff* teukie hyung *sniff sniff* that you bully me....you...you evil person *sniff sniff* Finally, they all settled down in the car with Kyuhyun driving and Sooyoung sitting beside him, with Fighting Junior sitting at the back. They played Suju's songs and began to sing trot versions of Superman, cracking Sooyoung up even more eho couldn't control her laughter since Kyu's 'outburst'. "Erm...can we stop laughing for a while....please?" Donghae asked, his head bowing down.

Everybody got surprised and they were suddenly concerned about hae, "What's wrong? Don't tell me....you are pregnant with Eunhyuk's child? Oh no...what will your wife under the sea say?" teased Sungmin, getting revenge in hae, for eating up his dinner last night in their dormitory. Sooyoung was trying hard to control her laughter which was not an easy feat for her and her shoulders were shaking violently already. "WHAT?" Eunhyuk spluttered and began to rub hae's stomach, pretending that he was really pregnant. "Aigoo...Donghae ah, you should have told me you were a girl! I could have gotten dresses for you!" Eunhyuk continued to tease before Donghae whimpered, "I...I need the toilet! YAH! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT CHO! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME AND I WOULDN'T BE SO NERVOUS AND COULD CONTROL MY BLADDER!" he shouted at the end before they found themself speeding along the road. "Yah! Lee Donghae! You had better not pee in my precious car! I will kill you if you really do so you will buy a car for me!! Why don't you pee in the trees first or in the sea? Your family members won't kill you for littering or fine you!" shouted a desperate Kyuhyun and luckily, they had reached the hypermart just in time before hae ran out of the car, clutching his pants, running to the nearest toilet, maing people look at him with weird looks and they were glad that they were not standing beside him, for it would be too embarrassing.

Soon, Donghae came back looking very relieve and they , "So fishy, how was it? Did you rush into the toilet in time?" asked Kyuhyun, before chuckling and continued shopping with Soo. As they reached the food section, there was a glint in Sooyoung's eyes and Kyuhyun started thinking of the money in his pocket flying away, thinking of their first date at a street store. "Oppa, I want this, this oh and Yuri unnie said that this is nice and oh, this is a new flavour, we should try it and this, oh i love this! We should buy more of this..." Sooyoung said, piling things into the trolley leaving four guys look at her, surprised. Soon after, the trolley they had at first to contain all the neccessities in turned into 2 more carts piled with food, food and more food. No wonder she is a shikshin, thought Fighting Juniors. As they shopped the whole of the hypermart, buying what they need in each room, they went to the cashier for payment and Sungmin said, "Soo, Kyu, I will pay for all this, treat it as my wedding gift to you." Kyuhyun was grinning from ear to ear, thinking of all the money he could save and thought that next time when they went shopping, he would ask Sungmin to come again and leave Eunhyuk at home, as a stingy person he would not have payed for all this, let alone some food  and presents for them. "Thanks hyung, you are the best." Sooyoung had thanked him too and gave him a hug when Kyu gave out a cough, jealous that his wife had showed skinship to others in front of him. As the amount of money began to increase and increase, Sungmin got very worried about his hole in his pockets and his eyes nearly popped out of his socket as the total amounted up to a 2 million won. He could only sigh in disbelief as he counted the money he had to save to recoup that loss but afterall, it was a gift to his dongsaengs and just let it be.

As they piled the boot of the car with shopping bags, there wasn't enough space and they had to put some plastic bags on their lap in the car. Kyuhyun sighed in giving up hope, he had better get a bigger car next time if he wanted to go for grocery shopping with Sooyoung. They then went into the car, going bak to their house and with Sooyoung falling asleep half way, Kyuhyun sighed and said to his hyungs, "Why am I not surprised that she could fall asleep after grocery shopping and buying so much food?" Fighting Juniors could only chuckle and pat his shoulders, they were glad that Sooyoung was already married off and if they were to be casted on WGM, they wouldn't have to worry so much on a shikshin as their wives and Sungmin vowed never to go on a shopping spree with kyuyoung as they continued their way back to Home Sweet Home.

Yet they forgot that there was another shikshin in SNSD----Yoona.

~MC: They should be dubbed as the shopping couple now, buying so much things. The whole recording studio broke into laughter as they agreed with the MC and Sooyoung's manager could only sigh in defeat, he should start to control her appetite already, an impossible task.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Updated! Wish me good luck for my exams tomorrow readers! Hope you enjoy this fanfic and please subscribe and comment!! ^^