Shopping till we drop

Let's get married

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun finished their lunch and then got a trolley at the hypermart to place all the things they are going to buy in it. They first got to the party neccessities section, where they had purchased balloons, banners, wrapping papers to wrap up the gifts they had bought for their members, party hats and party poppers. Next, they proceeded to the homeware section and bought paper napkins, plastic plates, plastic fork, spoon and knife, barbeque skewers and disposable tablecloths. "Look Youngie, dosen't that look like Siwon hyung?" Kyuhyun joke as they passed by the toys section, pointing to a figurine of a toy horse galloping. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and chuckled in amusement, her husband was like a choding, always making fun of s. Lastly, after purchasing miscellaneous stuff needed for the Christmas party, they headed to the food section, much to Kyuhyun's dread.

Sooyoung's POV:

"Kyaaa the food section!" I squealed, excited by the fact that so much different variety of food was standing in front of me. Looking at Kyuhyun who was already groaning, I pulled him to the poultry section first, to buy the poultry products needed for the barbeque. "Hmmm sangyupsal is a must in barbeques, we will have 6 packets then, 6 packets of beef sirloin, 7 packets of chicken pieces, 4 packets of donkatsu and that should be all for poultry neh oppa?" I said, putting all the packets into the trolley. "Soo-ah, do we need to buy so many packets of poultry? Yah, we are just inviting the suju and snsd memebrs, not the whole sm town you know!" Kyuhyun said, looking at me while holding two packets of sangyupsal up. "Of course oppa! There are sooo many members in snsd and suju, moreover, shindong oppa is coming and you know how big a appetite he has and tthere are already two shikshins eating! You won't want lack of food for our guests would you?" I said, putting the two packets of sangyupsal back in the trolley again and continue walking, leaving Kyuhyun and the trolley of food behind.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I sighed as I followed after Sooyoung, aish jinjja, with shindong hyung, yoona and sooyoung, the shikshins, I highly doubt that there would be enough food left for everyone, I must get ready my fork and spoon during the party to save myself some food already! I thought to myself and soon after, we reached the tidbits section. I could see Sooyoung's eyes glitter in happiness and she started piling the trolley with food yet again...I was focusing my graze on her when suddenly, I felt a collision of another person to me, I looked up and to my surprise, Changmin stood infront of me, apologising and bowing. I chuckled to myself, before tackling him at the side...

"Yah Changmin-ah, why did you knock to me? Why? Why? Why?" I asked him, still tickling him.

"Cho Kyuhyun! Stop already! I didn't know it was you!" Changmin said, in between fits of laughter.

"Arraseo, what are you doing here anyway?" I asked him, having stopped tickling him already.

"We ran out of food in the dormitory already, Yunho hyung is out on a schedule and I am very hungry and that explains the grocery shopping. You? Your trolley seems very very full..." Changmin said, pointing to his almost full trolley piled with tidbits already.

I averted my gaze to Sooyoung, pushing yet another trolley already, filled with different kinds of tidbits, snacks and drinks. Changmin looked back at me before giving a pat on my shoulder, "Filming We Got Married? Wishing you good luck first Cho, I saw that episode where you guys went for grocery shopping and looks like its another repitition of that episode again!" I nodded at him before walking to Sooyoung, with him trailing behind.

"Youngie-ah, look who I met!" I said, as her back faced me, choosing between two brands of salad dressing. She finally turned and looked at me, asking "Oppa, is this brand of tartar sauce better or this brand? This brand has got more volume but the other brand is voted as the top 5 best sauce in Korea!" I laughed silently to myself, can she get any cuter? Changmin then gave out a cough and Sooyoung turned again, looking at my side and bowed, "Annyeonghasaeyo oppa, mianhe for my behaviour just now, I didn't see you..." "Youngie, how could you not see him? He's a giant in here!" I joked, before Changmin gave me a pinch on my back with Sooyoung laughing. We then continued our shopping together and I was surprised at the fact how 2 shikshins go grocery shopping together could almost bring the supermarket down already! Whatever things that are to be bought were of 2 quantity and above and judging at our third trolley full already, I could feel my pocket growing a hole. "Oh Changmin oppa, have you tried this brand of tuna? It tastes very good!" Sooyoung said and piled 3 cans of it to the trolley, groceries threatening to drop out of the trolley anytime. Changmin nodded and piled 4 cans of it to his trolley

 

Sooyoung's POV

As we proceed to the cashier, Kyuhyun oppa then invited Changmin oppa to our barbeque party two days later from now. "Arraseo, I would bring some presents neh?" Changmin said to Kyuhyun, doing some funny aegyo which cracked us up. "Okay, I would want alot alot of gifts neh? Bring Yunho hyung here too!" Kyuhyun said, doing aegyo too which made us laugh even more, the 2 88-liners really were very close! I thought to myself as we started piling up our groceries onto the counter.

"Changmin oppa, how ar you going back to your dorm later with all these groceries?" I asked, looking at his trolley full of plastic bag.

"Kyuhyun would give me a ride home, right Kyu baby?" Changmin said, giving Kyuhyun an intense glare while pouting

"Arraseo, I would give you a lift, just stop doing those aegyo already Minnie!" Kyuhyun replied, rolling his eyes at 'Kyu baby'

We then packed our plastic bags with groceries into the trolley and pushed it to the carpark where Kyuhyun oppa had parked his car. We opened the boot to his car and the gifts we had bought just now stood in his boot, we had forgotten that there were the gifts we had bought piled in the boot and there were limited space in the boot already. Kyuhyun oppa gave out a sigh and went to the front where he took out a cardboard box and we started putting the gifts into that box and put it to the front, before piling the groceries into the boot. As there were not enough space at the back, Changmin oppa had to put his groceries to the seats at the back of the car, sitting beside him, I then placed the box of gifts on my lap and Kyuhyun oppa drove out of the carpark.

"You know what Sooyoung? There was once Kyuhyun drove me back to the dormitory after our schedule in Strong Heart and something embarrasing happened on the way. He wanted to park at a parking spot in front of my dormitory and since it was a parallel parking one, he boasted to me that he is jjang at parallel parking and did some cool stuff on the steering wheel before parking. In the end, he knocked into the car in front of him and it started beeping those siren of a security system! He had to drive off in the end after he dropped me off because he was sooo embarrased and he didn't want to be caught!" Changmin said, spilling out Kyuhyun's secrets on the way back and laughter erupted in the car.

"Yah Shim Changmin! I had not spilled any of your secrets and you spilled out mine!" Kyuhyun shouted and continued, "You know what Young? There was a time on Music Bank when we were backstage, Changmin decided to wear his sunglasses to perform 'Mirotic' and Suju's stage was before DBSK's and when we came down, DBSK was in a rush to get up on stage. You know how dark the backstage is and when he was climbing the stairs up to the stage, he tripped and fall and had a bruise near his shoulders!" Kyuhyun said, spilling Changmin's secrets out too, sticking his tounge at Changmin seated behind him.

"Okay, no more secrets time, I reached my dormitory already. Yah Cho, no more secrets out okay? And thanks for the ride home, see you on the party neh? Byeee." Changmin said as he carried all his bags out, in a hurry to get out and while waving goodbye to Kyuyoung, he knocked his head on the ceiling of the car and was frantically rubbing while waving goodbye to him.

"That's what happens when you have long limbs and a personality like a dork!" Kyuhyun teased and Sooyoung chuckled, as they continued their way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Updated! Sorry for the late update >< I added Changmin in here ^^ Changsoo or Kyuyoung? :D you, please subsrIbe and comment! Subscriptions and comments are loved to death!