Our First Date Under The Stars

Let's get married

As the kyuyoung couple went out of the SM Building, they decided to visit a street store a stone throw away, selling ddeokbokki, korean blood sausage, fish cakes and roasted corn. ''Kyaa~ food!!'' Sooyoung squealed, excited at the sight of so much food in front of her as both of them had not had dinner. Kyuhyun gave out a chuckle at how cute his wife is and remembered her title of being a shikshin.

~@ the backroom: "So sooyoung-shi, how did you feel when you found out that Kyuhyun was your husband? You must have loved food a lot didnt you? The expression you had when you saw the food was very cute." Said a cast of WGM, interviewing her. " Well, the members had already guessed that Kyuhyun might be my husband before so I was sort of anticipating it, but I was still surprise when I saw him as I thought that Kyuhyun-oppa, a member of Super Junior, would be too busy for variety shows. *laughs* Thank you for that compliment, manager oppa and the members have always reprimanded me over my big appetite, but I juz can't control my appetite when I see food in front of me."~

~@ the backroom: "So Kyuhyun-shi, how did you feel when you found out that Sooyoung was your wife? How did you feel when you see her expression in front of food?" asked a cast of WGM, interviewing him. "Well, I had thought SNSD was very busy with their promotions in Japan and therefore I was surprised when I found out that she was my wife. As SNSD and Suju collaborate together frequently such as the Seoul Song, *gasps* here I am, promoting songs *gives a bow* mianhae. Soo looked so cute in front of all those food and half of the time I was thinking 'Oh my gosh, I am going to have to bring extra money everytime I go on a date with her'. But her expression was really very cute, as though thereis no tomorrow and she has to eat as much as she could."~

"Oppa! Let's have this, that, oh and I heard that this is really very nice too! Oh, and this too!"  Sooyoung said excitedly, pointing here and there, choosing much food from the store. Kyuhyun could only stand there, mouth agape, he was silently laughing at his wife, hardly believing that she could finish so much of the food. He knew that the ahjumma of the shop would be very happy with them today, having bought so much food from her. "Aigoo, yeobo, is the world ending tomorrow? You can feed a whole table of people with the food you bought!" teased Kyuhyun, after they paid for the food and left the store with bags of food on each hand as they continued walking until they reached a piece of lawn, stretched largely across. Sooyoung could only smile sheepishly and scratched the back of her neck.

As they sat on the lawn, Kyuhyun decided to take off his jacket and gave it to Sooyoung as she was wearing a dress, to cover her legs. "Oppa, i didn't know you were such a gentleman, won't you feel cold?" Sooyoung asked. "Aniyo, I am a man and men have to be tough you know!" objected Kyuhyun, much to Sooyoung's laughter. "Soo, don't you think we should have nicknames for each couple, every couple on WGM have nicknames you know! Hmmm, your nickname shall be coconut to me!" Kyuhyun said, as they were enjoying their food under the starry night. "Yah oppa! Why am I a coconut?! Hmmm...if that is so, you shall be chocolate to me! I love chocolate and our couple name shall be kyuyoung!" Sooyoung pouted, with filled with ddeokbokki. "Aigoo, you look so cute when pouting! Firstly, there are coconut trees over there and therefore, coconuts!" Kyuhyun said, leaning forward and pinched Sooyoung's cheek, unable to control the urge of pinching them as they look so puffy. "Yah! Pabo chocolate! Hmph, I am not letting you eat anymore food!" Sooyoung said and took the remaining packet of food, running away from Kyuhyun, teasing him, taunting him to catch her.

"Yah, coconut! Come back here!" Kyhyun shouted, before standing up and ran after her. "Hah! Got you!" Kyuhyun said, as he caught Soo's waist before she gave a yelp and both of them tripped, falling to the ground. It was an awkward moment as Sooyoung was caught on top of Kyuhyun and out of the blue, somebody gave a cough and both of them quickly got away from each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Who is the person who coughed? Third chappie is up and hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and subscribers are loveed! Credits to those who own the picture :)