A Surprise Visit

Let's get married

"SOO! KYU! OPEN UP!" The members of both Super Junior and SNSD shouted and Sooyoung gave herself a mental faceslap, wondering how their neighbours would think about them, being so noisy in the afternoon. Kyuhyun opened the door, an attempt to stop the shouts but immediately regretted his actions as Kangin wrapped his burly arms around his neck, almost suffocating him and Ryeowook and Sungmin had already went around viewing the house as though they are a couple and they are choosing a suitable house to buy. As the Suju members came in, the SNSD members followed behind and Tiffany gave out a sharp squeal. "Kyaaa, CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHY HADN'T YOU INVITE ME TO HERE EARLIER!" Finally, the commotion dropped and the members settled on the sofa. Though the sofa was of a L-shaped size and was large, it wasn't big enough to accomodate all of them and Sooyoung, Kyuhyun and Donghae had to sit on small stools. "Here, we had brought these gifts for you." Leeteuk said as he and Taeyeon brought out bags of different sizes. There was a rice cooker, a flower wreath to put at their doors, matching slippers, a gift hamper and a small flower pot all from the members. The gifts are all of basic neccessities which they can use at home. "We knew that you would complain if we hadn't brought some house warming gifts for you since we brought some for Seororo so we had bought these." Taeyeon said, as he smirked at both Sooyoung's and Kyuhyun's expressions at the gifts standing in front of them. Kyuhyun thanked his hyungs as he gave a high-five to each of them and clapped their backs. Sooyoung thanked her unnies too and gave them a hug, they had really understood her, knowing that she would be jealous of Seohyun if they had not given hear any gifts for their house warming.

They then crowd around the dining table for lunch and unfortunately, there weren't enough seats for everyone and they had to dine outside in the yard on the picnic table where everybody has a place to seat and bring the food out. "Wah, what a wonderful spread!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, as he gaped at the widespread of food in front of him, the food staring at him. "Sooyoung-shi, do you know that I would want a wife that knows how to cook as a wife?" Ryeowook said, as he placed his arm around Sooyoung, much to Kyuhyun's enrage. "Yah hyung, she is taken already, go get another one!" Kyuhyun rebutted as he took Sooyoung away from his hyung's arm and placed his arm on her shoulder possessively. Ryeowook pouted and pretended to sob already and went to stand beside Leeteuk's side instead as Teukie consoled him, being the mother of Super Junior. As they sat down and started eating, Kyuhyun made a cabbage wrap for Sooyoung and fed her whilst Sooyoung picked up some pieces of stewed ribs and feed Kyuhyun too. "Oh My God! Yah! Get a room please people! There are envious singles here you know!" Heechul whined, envious of the sweet actions that Kyuhyun and Sooyoung is doing in front of him while Eunhyuk and Donghae is imitating Kyuyoung, feeding each other rice. "Ahh fishy, open your mouth, I will feed you." Eunhyuk said and Donghae replied, "Wah! Yeobo! This is delicious! Ohh, I love you and you love me!" As they imitated them, the members gave a shudder and Sooyoung opposed, "We weren't that cheesy!" Kyuhyun then continued to feed Sooyoung, making other members more jealous as Sooyoung gave him a hug after he fed her. "YAH! IS THIS A RATED SHOW WHERE YOU CAN SHOW YOUR AFFECTION!" Kangin said, unable to stand the cheesiness Kyuyoung gave while the members laughed out loud. "Get a girlfriend hyung! Oh, that potted plant looks like a nice girlfriend for you! Why don't you introduce yourself to her?" Kyuhyun teased Kangin and he immediately stood up, before Leeteuk forced him down his seat again.

Lunch ended with laughter and all of them went back into the house as it was a cold afternoon. Sooyoung then carried the dishes into the house to wash them up while Kyuhyun cleaned the tabletop. Sooyoung was in the kitchen, washing dishes when she gave a yelp of surprise as she felt a pair of strong hands hugging her from the back, his hands on her waist and there was a familiar scent. "Kyuhyun-ah! You gave me a scare!" Sooyoung squealed and Kyuhyun just gave a smirk and helped her wash the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MC: Omo, a back hug! That is so sweet! Well Changmin-shi, welcome to the recording set as a special guest tooday! Being a close friend of Sooyoung-shi and Kyuhyun-shi since DBSK, SNSD and Suju are from the same company, can you share some things with us?

Changmin: Well, Kyuhyun's close skinship had surprised me! I did not expect that he would be so romantic! He had hid this trick, hugging a girl from the back, from me when I asked him how to be a successful boyfriend in the future! I bet Sooyoung should be very surprised and shocked now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kyuyoung dried their hands after they had completed washing all the dishes, they joined the members in the living room who were playing truth or dare. Heenim spinned the bottle first and it stopped in front of Kangin. "Hah! Kim Youngwoon! Truth or dare?" Kangin chose to answer a truth question and Heenim asked, "If Sungmin and Eunhyuk was a girl, which one would you date?" Kangin choked on his saliva after listening to the questions, shocked at the questions Heechul asked. "No way! Eunhyuk has too much leg hair and I will only consider dating him after he shaves his leg hair and do something about his teeth, they are too big...Sungmin looks cute but if he is a girl, I think I would have to make up excuses to avoid dates already! Haven't you see both of their looks during intimate note as a girl?!" (A/N: I think that Sungmin looks very pretty and cute as a girl though!) Everyone started guffawing at Kangin's answer as flashbacks of Sungmin's and Eunhyuk's funny looks as a girl cracked them up. "Yah! I beg to pardon? I look very pretty as a woman hyung! I beg your pardon?! My teeth?!" Eunhyuk rebutted, as he flashed his leg hair and a huge smile to Kangin, making him winced. As Kangin spinned the bottle next, it stopped at Kyuhyun and Kangin smirked as Kyu chose a dare to do after the members had talked him into doing dares, teasing him that he is a chicken if he dosen't do dares. "Okay, I dare you to...to shout from the window, 'I am a big fat chicken and I am proud of it! Cluck-a-cluck' as loud as possible." Kangin said, chuckling as he could imagine the reactions from others already. Kyuhyun left his mouth agape as he dragged his feet reluctantly to the window, he could not believe that his hyung would actually gave him such a hard dare to do. "I'M A BIG FAT CHICKEN AND I AM PROUD OF IT! CLUCK-A-CLUCK!" Kyuhyun shouted through the window and the neighbours' response had cracked everybody up. "YAH! THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO HAVE A RELAXING AFTERNOON HERE YOU KNOW! HOW ABOUT STUDENTS WHO NEEDS TO STUDY? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU DO NOT OWN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD YOU KNOW!" a neighbour in his late 40s shouted and Kyuhyun bowed down, apologising profusely before closing the windows, his face as red as a tomato.

"Thanks for getting me scolded hyung!" Kyuhyun said sacarstically, rolling his eyes at Kangin who was doubling on the floor, clutching his stomach laughing already. Kyuhyun then spinned the bottle and it landed on his wife, Sooyoung. "Yay Youngie! Finally the bottle stopped at you! Let's see, truth or dare?" Kyuhyun asked, with his signature smirk plastered on his face. "Dare!" Sooyoung chose, being a competitive person and Heechul then gave her a dare. "Go to Kyuhyun, sit on his lap and say, 'are you free tonight jagiya?" Heechul said and smirked, he was curious about the skinship Kyuyoung would have and he was really looking forward to it. Sooyoung choked and her face turnedd crimson red, she was feeling awkward and embarrassed already, nevertheless, she stood up and walked towards kyu, heads down and settled herself in his lap. Kyuhyun blushed heavily too, surprised at the close skinship. "Are...are...are you free tonight...ja...ja...jagiya?" She finished the sentence with stutters and gave a desperate look to her unnies who were laughing loudly now. Heechul bawled and Sooyoung immediately stood up and went back to their own seat, still feeling awkward at the act she had done just now, fanning herself while Kyuhyun was gulping his saliva now, he had found Sooyoung to be cute as he stutters and could not help controlling himself to hug her and stare at her legs, he had liked long legs very much.

"Okay okay, enough with the teasing already, lets just end this game." Taengoo said, giving Kyuyoung a wwink and Sooyoung made a mental note to herself to thank her unnie later from continuing the game. "I think we would have to go now, manager hyung would kill us if we stay out too late." Leeteuk said and the members of SNSD and Suju excused Kyuyoung, thanked them for the food and their welcomes to their new house before Leeteuk ushered them out of the door, going back to their dormitory now. As kyuyoung send them out and closed the door, both of them plopped onto the sofa, apparently too tired from the house visits of their brother and sisters-in-law.

"Soo, what if I said I was free tonight? What would you do" Kyuhyun said, as he adjusted himself to face Sooyoung. She gave him a glare and slapped his arms. "What would you want to do then oppa?" She asked, giving him an evil smirk. "You know what I want." Kyuhyun said, inching himself closer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please subscribe and comment!