Performing Arts

Let's get married

YAY! FINISHED MY EXAMS----FREEDOM! :D I'M GOING to UPDATE TODAY TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR READING ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were in their new home, relaxing after they had completed their long list of schedules with photoshoots, interviews and variety shows and they were taking this opportunity to relax and for some alone time with each other as they spend a lazy weekend sitting on the sofa, watching television and using the computer. "Oppa, lets eat some ramyeon? I am very hungry now...hush stomach, I will be feeding you soon." Sooyoung said, rubbing her stomach which was growling already, asking a Kyuhyun who was behind the computer screen, playing Starcraft, the game of his life. Kyuhyun nodded, his eyes were unable to get off the screen as he started on a new level (a/n: Sorry, I am not really into starcraft so I'm not that sure ><) and Sooyoung shook his head, no wonder he was called GameKyu and sighed as she walk into the kitchen to cook ramyeon. After a short while, she came out into the living room with a huge pot of ramyeon, sitting on the dining table and started feasting on the piping hot ramyeon. "Oppa, come and eat now." Soo said, as she started on her second bowl of ramyeon. Kyuhyun finally switched off the computer and walk towards Sooyoung, stopping halfway in his tracks, he was awestruck at the size of the huge pot of ramyeon in front of him, "Yah Soo! How many packets of ramyeon did you cook in this pot?! We could feed the whole suju dorm!" he said, though annoyed but chuckling lightly at how his wife is really a shikshin, living up to her title of a shikshin. As they continued eating, Kyuhyun could not help thinking that they might have to go grocery shopping soon and he would call Sungmin then to accompany them. His thoughts were soon interrupted as a toy biker came riding through the carpet, with a mission card attatched on its back, knocking into soo's legs.

"Aigoo, I was wondering when would this mission cards come...let's just pray hard that Fighting Junior dosen't come again..." Kyuhyun said, sighing, as he read out the mission card:

~To Kyuyoung Couple:

Annyeong kyuyoung couple ^^ This week on the upcoming Gayo Daejun, the major annual end-of-the-year music program that will be broadcasted on 29 December, you will be doing a performance on dancing or singing for a minimum of 6 minutes and the choice of the song you will be singing or dancing to is a free choice of yours and you can choose any songs as you wish. This performance will be broadcasted throughout the whole of South Korea and we wish you all the best for this performance and please do a good job out of this. From the crew of WGM.~

Sooyoung choke on her noodles as Kyuhyun finished his last sentence of the mission card, surprised at the fact that they are doing a performance in Gayo Daejun, Kyuhyun immediately pat her back until she stopped coughing and he gave her a cup of water. "PERFORMANCE?! Omo, we only have a week and a half to practise!! We must really start on preparations soon." said a worried Sooyoung, as she switched on the laptop, browsing the web for a suitable song, much to Kyuhyun's amusement as he watch Sooyoung fumbling with the computer, typing in suggestions here and then. "It shouldn't be of a surprise isn't it? The YongSeo couple and the KhunToria couple had did a performance too isn't it?" Kyuhyun said, as he placed the utensils they had used to eat the ramyeon in the sink and began to wash it. Luckily, they had eat the ramyeon from the pot and there were not many dishes to be washed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MC: Omo, Kyuhyun-shi is such a good husband! My husband had never wash the dishes before, Sooyoung-shi is so lucky! So, today we have a special guest in the recording studio of WGM, Heechul-shi!

Heechul: Annyeonghaseyo everybody, well this is the first time I have seen Kyu washing the dishes, he has never done so in the dormitory before let alone his laundry! He just throws them into the washing machine...oh no, after he sees this episode he's going to kill me.

MC: He must have wanted to give a good impression to his wife though, showing her that side of him. I bet he had wanted his wife to praise him in front of his SNSD sister-in-laws too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh we could sing Howl & J's Perhaps Love? Its a very romantic song or we could sing When I Fall in Love by Nat King Cole? More Than Words by Extreme?  Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart? When a Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge? The Power of Love by Celine Dion? The Way You Look Tonight by Tony Bennett? These are all classic love songs and it could also showcase our singing and dancing abilities." sggested Kyuhyun, as he sat beside Sooyoung after washing the dishes. As they played the songs, Sooyoung began to imitate the singers, indulging in the songs before Kyuhyun started laughing, "You should sing the theme song for the movie "despicable me"! You should have seen your expression when you were imitating!" Kyuhyun said, before laughing agin, much to Sooyoung's embarrassment. Finally, after a long debate, they have chosen the songs they would be performing in Gayo Daejun, the first was The Power of Love by Celine Dion, where they would singas a duet and the second song was More Than Words by Extreme, where they would do a couple dance and the moves will be choreographed by SM Choreographers. After they decided on the songs, they drove in Kyuhyun's car to the SM Building where they were having their first meeting with the choreographers. As they had decided on dance moves for More Than Words, they decided to do a slow Tango Dance to the song while singing.

Days after days followed the meeting with the choreographers with practise of their dance and singing, with recordings and photoshoots, filming for the short film that is to be shown before their performance. Their schedule was even more tightly pack with Inkigayo, variety shows such as Star Golden Bell and rehearsals for Gayo Daejun, dance practises. In the practie room, as they played the music, both Sooyoung and Kyuhyun faced each other and began to sing The Power of Love,

Soo: The whispers in the morning of lovers sleeping tight
          Are rolling like thunder now
          As I look in your eyes

Kyu:  I hold on to your body
          And feel each move you make
          Your voice is warm and tender
          A love that I could not forsake

Soo: Cause I'm your lady
         And you are my man
         Whenever you reach for me
         I'll do all that I can

Kyu: Even though there may be times
         It seems I'm far away
         Never wonder where I am
         Cause I am always by your side

Soo: Cause I'm your lady
          And you are my man
          Whenever you reach for me
          I'll do all that I can

Together:  We're heading for something
                   Somewhere I've never been
                   Sometimes I am frightened
                   But I'm ready to learn
                   Of the power of love
                   The sound of your heart beating
                   Made it clear
                   Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on
                   Is light years away

Soo: Cause I'm your lady And you are my man
         Whenever you reach for me
          I'll do all that I can

Together: We're heading for something
                   Somewhere I've never been
                   Sometimes I am frightened
                   But I'm ready to learn
                   Of the power of love

As they ended the song, cheers erupted and Fighting Juniors came into the practise room, much to Kyuhyun's annoyance. "One, Two, Three, annyeonghaseyo urin Fighting Junior imnida!" Shouted Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae and they started dancing to oppa oppa again. "Yah, is that the only song you could dance too?" Kyuhyun said, teasing them as they had danced to this song the first time they introduced themselves and now again. "Hmph, at least we did something!" Eunhyuk rebutted, imitating Kyuhyun singing to the Power Of Love, but immediately stopped as Kyuhyun pretended to punch him. As Sooyoung switched off the music, the 5 of them sat down in a circle and began to chat. "Are you guys nervous about your performance tomorrow?" aasked Donghae. It was Gayo Daejun tomorrow already and kyuyoung was prepared for the performance, having practised for 8 days straight but they were still feeling nervous about the performance, it was their first time on stage performing solo as a couple and they were afraid of fans' reaction. "We would be ready and more prepared if you guys haven't in and disturb our practise," Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes at his hyungs. "Aigoo, we are just showing concern over our maknae and there you are complaining, you hurt my feelings you know!" Sungmin said, being the emotional one.

"Alright, what are you guys here for anyway?" asked Kyuhyun, before Sooyoung continued, "Oppas, did you bring us food?" She said, smiling, thought they were practising for the performance tomorrow, that hadn't stop her from thinking about food. The Fighting Juniors smiled, the shikshin is still a shikshin, thinking about food everytime, everyday. "Of course! We thought you had be hungry so we ordered chicken for you guys to encourage you all and to congrats you guys for being selected to perform in the Gayo Daejun." Donghae said, as he went to a corner and took out the boxes of chicken they had brought. As they ate, "Kyuyoung ah, can you do a short performance for us?" Eunhyuk asked, nobody had seen them performing let alone choreographers, the managers and the members and they wanted to be the first to see it. Both Sooyoung and Kyuhyun looked at each other and agreed, nodding, they excused themselves and change into their performance clothing for Gayo Daejun. It was the first time they would be dancing with their performance clothes on and it would be a rehearsals like the real performance tomorrow, with performance clothing, singing and all.

Sooyoung's performance clothing is the same as the dress she wore to MAMA 2011 @ Singapore ^^ (Credits to the owner of this pic)

Kyuhyun's performance clothing is the same as the tux he wore in MAMA 2011 @ Singapore  with a pair of sunglasses :) (Credits to the owner of this pic)

As Kyuyoung came into the practise studio after they were done changing, the Fighting Juniors were surprised and could only wowed at the sight in front of them. Sooyoung looked very pretty with her dress showing off her long legs, much to the envy of others and it was a sleeveless dress, her tanned shoulders were visible and it had shown of her curve very well and on the other hand, Kyuhyun looked very charismatic and it was another side of him that the members had not seen before, he had the expression of as though singing a powerful song on stage and the member was awestruck by the two's performance clothing and catcalled as they came out, pretending to be fans."OOH SOOYOUNG-SHI I'M A FAN OF YOURS!! I LOVE YOU!" Eunhyuk said, earning a glare from Kyuhyun. "KYUHYUN OPPA! I LOVE YOU!" shouted Sungmin, with Sooyoung pretending to get angry at him, much to Kyuhyun's laughter at his hyung and wife's action. As the music start, they started singing to Celine Dion's The Power of Love and again, it awestrucked The Fighting Juniors. They knew that though Kyuhyun was one of the Power Vocals but they had not expected him to be so powerful and full of emotions with every part sang. With Sooyoung being in a group with 8 other members, her vocals were mostly hidden as she had less parts but surprisingly, she had feed feelings in every word she sang and her voice had high and low pitches when needed and it gave a powerful yet soft feel to the audiences. As they ended the song, their voice harmonizing and it sounded perfect together, Kyuhyun's voice surrounded Sooyoung's voice and it fit in the more powerful parts. The parts where they sang together, it was soft and powerful mixing with each other, balancing the whole song.

The music ended and they gave a bow, before the second song--More than Words started and they started a pose of their foreheads put together, head to head and started their tango dance, their gazes never leaving each other, staring at each other with intensity and a passion for dancing and for each other. Their eyes held love for each other, both eyes blazed with love and care for each other. Their eyes were full of concern and their moves held longing for each other and they danced without a mistake, with practises every single day, refining their movements and techniques, having fell and failed, forgetting steps for many a time. Sooyoung's movements were graceful with every spin and twirl they did as Kyuhyun turned her effortlessly. A smile was plastered on her face as she immersed herself in the music. To Kyuhyun, dancing was to relax and allowed his feelings to take over his body, his movements. His steps were swift, yet they were powerful, as he turned Sooyoung effortlessly, there was a smile on his face too as he drown himself into the song. To them, there were no one there, just him and her, just two person in love dancing to a song that had represented their strong passion to dancing and singing. Time had as though stopped there, as she followed his dance steps, as he allowed her to lead him in the steps they danced to. Their body were synchronised in everyways, moving in the same direction, speed and to the same feelings. Their expressions, their chemistry, their professionalism touched and awed the Fighting Juniors and after the whole performance ended, they gave them a standing ovation.

"Wow...Kyuyoung, you are really amazing, I respect you for that...Your dance is really amazing and jjang." said a awed Eunhyuk, though dubbed as the Dancing Machine, he would never be able to dance like Kyuhyun, such professionalism, love for each other was something he could not achieve and only the two of them could hold such affection for one another. Sungmin and Donghae agreed too, they had not expected that their maknae and Sooyoung could dance that well. "You would be perfect for tomorrow's performance already!" encouraged Donghae, wishing them the best before leaving with the rest of the Fighting Juniors for a schedule somewhere else.

As  it was getting later and later, both of them left the practise room too, having it as their second home after staying and practising in there everyday for a long time daily and Kyuhyun walked Sooyoung home, since their dormitories were on the same block and levels apart. For a short distance from the practise room to their dorms, they had listened to songs on Kyuhyun's ipod, each sharing a side of the earphone and finally, they reached SNSD's dorm first on the 5th floor, they bade each other goodbye and Kyuhyun continued taking the lift to the 11th floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I will update the next chapter on their performance in Gayo Daejun ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the late update >< pls subscribe and comment!!