*Knock Knock*

Let's get married

A week after Gayo Daejun, the Kyuyoung couple were back in their home sweet home, apparently in the kitchen, experimenting on different dishes to cook for future purposes and for lunch. "Yah oppa! How could you have put sesame oil instead of cooking oil! I had already labelled the condinents!" Sooyoung scolded Kyuhyun, who was rubbing the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly. He had wanted to try to cook a new dish first, as the previous dish was already finishing, the finishing touches were made by Sooyoung, but unfortunately he had used sesame oil instead of cooking oil to fry the garlic but as it seem now, the pot was turning black and there was a burning smell coming out. "Aish, i hate sesame oil! It always turns me into trouble...once i cooked ham and sesame oil burnt it, now i fry garlic, the sesame oil burns the pot and the garlic!" Kyuhyun complained, Sooyoung was laughing as she chopped the vegetables, as she thought about the funny incident Kangin told her during the Music Bank, whining at how Leeteuk oppa almost killed him as he was the only person in the dorm with Kyuhyun, Leeteuk thought that Kangin should have stopped Kyuhyun from cooking since he is a catastrophe in the kitchen. They were playing Seoul Song using Kyuhyun's ipod, where they would sing along together before Sooyoung and Kyuhyun both received a call stimultaneously from the members. "YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG! HOW ARE YOU AS MRS CHO?" Taeyeon shouted through the phone, blasting Sooyoung's ears, with a lot of commotion from the remaining 7 members, trying to shout through the phone to engage an conversation. "We are coming for a visit okay? Manager oppa said both of you have no schedules and is free today and I know you are at your house because you are not at the dormitory and you are not at your parents' house!! We will be coming over at around 1.30pm!" It was now Tiffany on the phone, talking very fast and very excitedly. "But...unnies...erm...uhh...oh! I have a doctor's appointment and Kyu has to...erm...has to...visit his parents! Yeah! There will be nobody at home!" Sooyoung made up excuses quickly, but got revealed by Yoona, "Aniyo unnie! We called the suju members just now and Kyu oppa's parents have gone to the States for a vacation break! You have no doctor's appointment today too, don't you? Manager oppa didn't say anything and you ought to know any appointment with the doctors are to be reported right? Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri unnies and me will be the only one to come since the rest has schedules okay?" Sooyoung could only agree and looked at her husband, stucked with the same plight as her...

"MAKNAE YA~ DID YOU MISS ME? WELL, WE ARE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE LATER OKAY? REMEMBER TO PREPARE A LOT OF FOOD!" Shindong yelled over the phone, resulting in Kyuhyun pushing the phone one arm's length away and placed it back immediately beside his ears once the shouting was over. "YAH! HYUNG! DO YOU LIKE IT IF I SHOUT ON THE PHONE TOO?" Kyuhyun rebutted, before Heechul continued, "Cho Kyu Hyun! Listen up carefully, We, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and me, We are going to visit your house later and no refusal is allowed! We will come at around 1.30 pm?" Kyuhyun reluctantly agreed, as he remembered once, when he refused to go shopping with Heechul, he almost and luckily almost, threw away his laptop out of the window but luckily Donghae stepped up and saved him. "Erm...but....oh! I think...erm...today is not a convenient date for you guys to come! We won't be at home today and oh no! Hyung, the connection is going bad, I can't hear you properly now! Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo? *This line has hung up, please call again later.*" Heechul hissed at the phone, annoyed at the maknae's action while on the other hand, Kyuhyun was guffawing aloud with Sooyoung, as they clutched their stomach, leaving the cooking aside for a while. He felt so proud of himself, as he had crushed paper at the phone, pretending that the connection was really very bad, before hanging up.

"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! ONE MORE TIME YOU DO THAT I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR STARCRAFT GAME WILL BE RESETTED TO ZERO! I REPEAT, ZEEEERO! WE ARE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND THAT'S THAT'S OKAY?!" It was Leeteuk's voice this time, bringing out his charismatic voice, trying to make Kyuhyun fearful of him, and as he was the only member Kyuhyun feared, Kyu could only whimper and agree. A sense of understanding seemed to pass through Soo and Kyu as they locked eyes with each other, as their members had made their way through, Soo's members by soft approach, but Kyu's members by threats and they had to allow them to come to their house. "Oppa, let's just feed them the food we have cooked and experienced? Since we had cooked so many dishes and I am too tired to go out already..." Sooyoung said, as she looked at the dishes of food placed in front of hers, filling the whole table. It had meant to be a lunch only for two and Sooyoung could finish everything but now, she is going to have to share with so many people. "Okay...why don't you start cleaning up first? I will go out and buy some flowers for decoration and more cooked food since we have so many members coming." Kyuhyun said, as he grabbed his coat and car keys, waving goodbye to Sooyoung and pinching her cheeks first and went out of the house. Sooyoung then began to was the pots and pans they used to cook, sweeped the floor, arranged the pots of plants in the balcony, made their bed neat and tidy, arranged the photo frames on top of the fireplace, pictures of Kyu and her taking selcas, the 15 Suju members and the 9 SNSD members, Soo's family, Kyu's family and lastly, a picture of the ddeokbokki they had first bought together as husband and wife on their first date.

Finally, Sooyoung was done with cleaning up and arranging the whole house and at that moment, Kyuhyun came back too, with bags of grocery and food on each hand. "Here, I bought this bouquet of flowers for you, we can put it on the coffee tavle and here are some groceries and we can use or cook them when we are hungry and some more cooked food for the members to eat later." Kyuhyun said, as he took out the groceries and placed them in their respective places. "Oppa, you call this some groceries?! Some?! This seems like a lot to me!" Sooyoung said, atonish at the amount of food he had bought. There were 17 tubs of ice-cream in total of different flavours and Sooyoung was grinning from ear to ear, all of which was her favourite flavours and he had bought her roses, a symbol of love. How romantic, she thought and she hugged Kyuhyun to thank him, she was grateful that he had bought so much food back, knowing that she loves eating and the roses a lot, as he blushed heavily, shy at the skinship they had. Now I can eat as much as I want! Sooyoung thought happily. As they arranged the dishes neatly, according to the members' preferences and had labelled the seatings, to minimize confusion and disorder, keeped the groceries in place and they stood at the door, looking at their house, proud of the accomplishment they had done, keeping the house neat and tidy, it had looked very modernized now, as it differs from the original house they had, with some new furniture added such as a futuristic lamp and a couple soft toy teddy bear sat on the sofa, the picture frames on the fireplace, it had looked like a house of their own now.

Both of them plopped onto the sofa, very tired before they heard a faint knock on the door, with a lot of commotion behind and they knew they must have reached...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hi :) the 10th chapter is up! Sorry for the late update >< I was busy these few days...please comment and subscibe! Your comments means a lot to me ^^ Credits to the owner of the picture :)