Chapter 49

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 49

 

 

“Haera or Hyunjae?”

 

Truthfully, I don’t know.

“Hyung, I don’t know” I answered honestly and let out a deep sigh.

 

I feel happy with Haera, I feel incomplete without Hyunjae.

 

“I think you should give your self time to think about it” he said then leaves me.

 

Unknowingly tears starts to escape as memories of us showed up.

 

I first met Hyunjae, she was so beautiful, and then I was there for an engagement meeting with her sister. Haera’s a beautiful girl to start with.

You could say that she’s perfect just by physical looks.

 

 I get attached at her, and even ask for Hyunjae’s number so we talk about her.

Hyunjae, she’s a bubbly girl you love to be with.

 

I feel special when I’m with her. Little Angel…

Our first dance together, the first kiss, the amusement date, cake feeding, and the voluntary work.

 

All of those memories I treasured, cause she never let me feel any insecurities when she’s around. I don’t know why...

 

Cause all those times, what I just know is that I love Haera and nothing else.

 

But after the day Hyunjae starts ignoring me I terribly miss her.

I saw her dancing with another guy; make me jealous same with Haera.

And yesterday, I don’t know what I did... and all I know is that I lost a special girl in my life….

I don’t know who... Is it Haera or Hyunjae?

 

Among all people in this world why must I feel something special with two girls and to think of, sisters.

 

I don’t know what to do anymore!!!!

 

 

(Sehun POV)

 

Saturday came in a blink. Kai hyung is still the ice prince.

He’s going through a lot right now.

And so does Hyunjae.

 

How could something like this happen?

 

“Oppa! You’re spacing out again” Jaemi said and wave her hands near my face

“Oh sorry, just thinking” I said.

 

“It’s okay. I understand” she smiled.

“How’s Kai oppa?” she ask

“Still the same” I answered and we both let a deep sigh.

“Never knew that this would lead to something bad” she muttered.

I just hug her from behind and closed my eyes.

“Everything will be better sooner or later” I said and rested my chin in her shoulders.

 

It feels so comfortable being with your girlfriend especially when both of your friends were in critical time and all you need is confront from a girl you love.

 

Yeah, we both became an official couple just this Wednesday, we both talked about being friends first and to help Hyunjae and Kai. But then when Hyunjae heard about that, she told us that it’s okay.

 

How can Kai hyung ignore Hyunjae’s good traits?

 

 

“Aigooo. You should not do that in public! Its yucky eewwyyy” Hyunjae laughed and sat in front of us.

                                  

“Why are you here?” I joked

“Oh come on! This is Ahjumma Choi’s café! Why wouldn’t I be here?” she sarcastically said.

 

It makes me smile seeing that Hyunjae could still joke around even though deep inside she was hurting.

“Where’s Hyunseok by the way?” Jaemi ask

“Him? Got a date with Haneul” she answered and eats my cake. I don’t mind at all.

She told us stories and faked some laughs..

 

She was once happy i hope she will be again.. I wish she will be happy… forever…

 

_________________________________

Aigoo Kaiii...

kekeke Sehun and Jaemi's together already... isnt that great???

 

 

huhuhuhu i lost 3 subies...TT

anyways, exam is already done!!!

yeppeeee!!!!

thanks for all those who wished me good luck^~

 

and also guys....... i have news for you.....

this story has 7-8 chapters left.....

and i was thinking..

SEQUEL?

SPIN-OFF?

night night subbiiesss ^^......