Chapter 20.

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

 

(((A/N: So this chapter will focus on Jaemi!! JaeJae's beshie.. hope you enjoy^^)))

 

Chapter 20

 

(JaeMi POV)

 

Aigoooo what to do with my broken hearted best friend?

That JongIn guy is to blame if this girl gets to think of suicide!

 

“Aish! Thank God class is over” HyunJae went to me while stretching.

“Beshie! Kaja! I can’t be absent or late for the props making organization” she said then takes my hands.

“oh! I nearly forget!” she stops then starts rummaging something in her bag.

“I brought something for you” she wiggled her eye brows. Creepy!

“what is it?” I ask

“tsk. Tsk. Excited to much? Just wait. Hmp! I hate that JongIn because of him I almost forget my gift for you” she said then hit her head lightly then take a small plastic in her bag then handed them to me.

“what’s this?”

“Open it! Aish so many questions!” she said then walks ahead of me. I quickly run to catch her up while opening the plastic.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EXO-K MAMA ALBUM?

.

.

.”are you serious?” I yelled

“yah! You should be happy that I even take a line just to get that CD signed by the oh-so-famous boyband” she said then rolled her eyes.

“Aigoo HyunJae-ah, you know I’m not into these things, then why brought this” I shook my head.

STUBBORN GIRL!!

“That’s a welcome gift for you.”

“Welcome gift?”

“yeah! I’m welcoming you to the world of Fangirl!” she smiled cheekily.

“eh? no way!” I said handing the CD back to her but she didn’t get it.

“just accept it! All the pictures of them, they wrote, to jaemi.. Not HyunJae so I wont take it back then stuck her tongue out

“Mehrong!” then run away!

AISH!!

Just then something fall. I got it and was shock, a photocard

 

 

“waa! No wonder HyunJae likes this guys,. His so handsome… Oh Sehun?.” I sighed then went to the props making room.

 

 

(HaeRa POV)

 

After eating lunch at the restaurant, both me and JongIn went to a park and just sit there, we would talk about something, our likes and dislikes but never did I mention about my relationship with Minwoo.

 

We then went to a café and grab some coffee. And after wards he droved me home.

 

“Hey, I’m so sorry, if I’m a bad company” I smiled

“No your not!” he smiled then went to open the gate for me.

“Thanks for today” I smiled then bowed

“No problem. Hope you enjoyed” he smiled sweetly

“hehe I did. Hope you did too” I smiled then he just chuckled

“I need to go” he said then waved good bye.

 

 

(Jaemi POV)

 

“YAH Lee HyunJae!! I will never accept this!” I yelled while painting one of the props that the play will need.

“Come on, I know you like my gift. The guy in the photo card is handsome isn’t he?”  She winked then went to varnish the table.

“Yeah he is” I mumbled

“Heard you!”

“Yah! I’m not talking about that Sehun guy in the picture” I said. Oh come on JaeMi! You’re so lame!

 

“Guys it’s already 3:30, I think we can end today’s prop’s making” I yelled while opening the room’s door. We were 20 in all, but just enough to finish all the props making for the play this upcoming Monday.

 

“Thank you Miss Park, Miss Lee” they bowed then went home.

“we have a good leader so we’ll end this in no time!” Hyunjae clapped her hands then put off her apron and gloves.

“yeah, and we have a whining vice leader” I said. Then receive a light punch in the arms

“arasso, a whining vice leader but that will not erase the fact that I’m a great assistant leader” aish this girl really is.

“palli! Let’s give ourselves some reward! Ice cream!!!” she cheered then raise a fist in the air.

 

We both went to the ice cream parlor that we always went during Fridays. Usually, me and HyunJae will go here to reward ourselves for surviving a whole week of stress.

 

“You now what! Their Ice cream is the best!” Hyunjae said

“yeah! You always say that when we come here” I rolled my eyes

“aigoo! My beshie is rolling her eyes again! I know what’s going next.. You’ll nag then roll your eyes then take a deep sigh and you’re done. I know you too well JaeMiMi” she winked

I sighed. A very deep sigh.

“Oh! You skip the nagging part huh. New style!” she chuckled

 

                                          

After few minutes, both of us went to separate ways. I waited for Butler Kang to fetch me in the bus stop while HyunJae rode the Next stop of the bus.

After 20 minutes or so, Butler Kang arrived and we went home.

 

“Oh Sehun” I mumbled while searching more about him in the internet. Don’t get me wrong! I’m not becoming a fangirl, it’s just that I got interested at him?

Yah! JaeMi-ah that’s also part of being a fangirl!!

 

URGGHH!!! HATE YOU HYUNJAE-AH!

 

I open a site that contains facts about the members of EXO.

“Hmp, no wonder JaeJae likes them, they’re.. err, CUTE?” I sighed

“Oh Sehun, April 12, 1994. wahh! So young!” I

“a bubbly, care-free, and sometimes evil? Eh?”

So Hyunjae got his evilness, or he got JaeJae’s evilness.

Aigoo. Evil plus evil equals’ good friends.

 

So that’s it for the rest of the after noon I was seating here in my chair searching about him. Oh sehun while their Songs from the album was played in my cassette.

 

Even if I deny it, it will still be obvious so might as well tell the truth.

.

.

.

.

.

“I think I have a bias now”

 

_____________________________

JaeMi's a FANGIRL already??

kyaah!!!!! 

good job JaeJae for influencing your beshie..

WAHHH!!!!!!

*SPAZZ*DIE*