Chapter four

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter four

 

 

I went to the store that we usually went to buy sweets then buy cookies.

“It looks like the young lady isn’t happy” Ahjumma Choi said.

“Oh annyeong Ahjumma” I bowed.

“What’s with that frowning face?” she ask with a caring smile

“Something came up today” I answered honestly since I can’t lie to this loving ahjumma of mine. She’s been with me since I was young but resign when she receives the news that she has a serious sickness but now she’s okay. And also, Butler Choi who is her husband always brings me Ahjumma’s cookings, if she has time.

 

“let me guess, your grandfather?” she ask then ask me to sit down with her.

“neh~” I answered

“don’t worry, that old man will surely regret what he always do to you” she whispered then giggled. Ahjumma never fail in making me smile.

“hehehe.. ahjummawhat do you think will happen to him?” I ask cheekily.

“we never knew, maybe he’ll trip in front of you” she giggled

“well hope that happens!” I answered now laughing imagining evil haraboji’s face tripping in front of me!! Puahahahaha.. ahjumma really catch my evil disease.

After a little talk with ahjumma I went directly to the bus station and went home.

 

Unlike any other richy girls there, I open the gate my self and sometimes even climb there if ever I forget my keys.

 

I turn to look at the garage and they’re not yet home! BINGO! I can shout as long as I can kekeke

I’m a bad example of a mistress, SOMETIMES.

 

“I’m hommmmeeeee!!” I squealed then run around the house and give my friends- but for my grandpa workers; a hug. Yep, I do this every time mom, dad, unnie and HARABOJI isn’t here. And of course our workers are on my side.

“Seems like your happy today huh little mistress”  ChoonHee unnie said, she’s one of my closest Friend/maid here.

 

“aniya~ truthfully, I was so sad awhile ago but then Ahjumma Choi gave me this happy me again..” I chuckled.

“wow! Ahjumma Choi really gives you happiness. Why? What did she say?” she went near me then I whispered what ahjumma Choi told me awhile ago. And we ended up chuckling again.

“really? She told you that? She ask

“hmm.” I nodded. To tell you the truth, my friends here also hate Haraboji.

 

“ah! Unnie! I need to go!” I said remembering my promise to the exo members.

“Really? Where are you going?” she ask

“uhmm, oppa” I smiled.

“mwoh? Your boyfriend?” she asks with eyes popping out. Kekeke sorry for that description ChoonHee unnie

“aniyo~ Donghae oppa, I haven’t seen him- for how many months has it been? Two I guess” I said then smiled

“well- I guess you should change first. You’re still wearing your school uniform” Ahjumma Song came inside the kitchen.

“neh ahjumma” I smiled then give her a quick peck in the cheeks, she wasn’t surprise at all. But every time I did this to her, she’ll attempt to pinch my body.

“aish! This girl really” she murmured. Ahjumma Song is Ahjumma Choi’s bestfriend they’ve been here together until Ahjumma Choi left.

“I hear it ahjumma!” I yelled from the stairs then completely went to my room and change.

 

I was looking for more comfortable clothes until I saw the best one.

 

I went to the kitchen and saw Ahjumma Song there peeling some apples.

“ahjumma, I don’t have classes tomorrow so don’t bother waking me up, cooking my snacks, and preparing my things. Arasso? You’re making yourself tired!” I said then pick one unpeeled apple and take a bite.

“neh mistress” she laugh

“ahjumma! I’m not joking here” I whined then laugh.

“Here. I prepared some fruits for your brother and the other children there. Here take this” she handed me a lunch box and patted my shoulder.

“Better go now before the evil old man came home” she whispered

“neh arasso” I gave her an okay hand gesture and wave goodbye.

I went to the backyard and got my bike. And went to the SM Building.

 

____________

2nd update for the day!!!

 

gomawo chingus for subscribing^^