Chapter 41

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 41

 

A month has passed since that oh-so-pitiful day of my life.

 

I haven’t seen him nor get in touched with him and I think it’s the best for ME.

I don’t want to fall in love deeper to him.

 

All I know is that he and Haera unnie’s been going out lately.

I. AM. HAPPY. FOR. THEM.

 

I never have a long conversation with my parents. Frankly speaking, I terribly miss them. They’re so close yet so far. Yet something bothers me about Haera unnie, she would throw up when our food’s too oily, and would have mood swings.

Anyway, maybe she’s just tired.

 

And I drown myself to school to distract myself from them.

Jaemi, the two chipmunks, Sulli and Krystal and especially Donghae oppa has been scolding me for being way too serious.

 

And also, add this oh-so-annoying guy! Park HyunSeok..

Urgh! The kingka, the basketball captain. And guess what? The only son of Dad’s best friend. A complete package of annoying orange head.

 

“Hey babe~ want to go out?” speaking of the annoying orange head.

“Yuck! HyunSeok! Will you please stay away from me?” I yelled.

Urgh! Get me out from this hell!

“nuh~oh. Come on babe~ let’s go out” he smirk

“Yuck! Babe yourself!” I said then hit his arms

“Oh come on! I just want to see you smile before going home” he said then winks. I took a deep sigh and forced a big smile then run towards Butler Choi.

 

“Gosh! When will he stop me! And where are you Jaemi-ah when I needed you the most” I sighed

Ah yeah. Another date with that Sehun the Chipmunk.

 

“Miss Hyunjae, we’re already here” Butler Choi said as he opens the door.

And I am here.

In front of the restaurant where everything started.

Where he first saw me.

 

I went in and surprisingly, someone already greeted me and led me the right table.

Kai oppa and Haera unnie isn’t here yet.

 

I bowed politely at the Kim’s and my family and sat beside Donghae oppa.

“Hello baby” he beamed

“Hello oppa” I smile

 

Later we heard giggles from a couple, turns out Haera unnie and Kai oppa.

Perfect Couple.

 

“Hello Auntie, Uncle” she bowed at the Kim’s and at us.

“Oh hello~ what a pretty daughter-in-law we have here” Ahjumma Kim said

“gomawo” unnie bowed again and smiled.

 

When the food was served, I can see that unnie was uncomfortable, I poked her arms and she looked at me.

“You okay?” I mouthed. She just smiles. A forced one and continue eating. Then I noticed that she looks so fatigue and got pimples at her cheeks.

Well, she always uses facial cleansing moisturizer to keep her face free from pimples. Maybe the shop she always brought the product runs out of stock.

 

Gosh unnie’s making me worried.

 

Whole throughout the dinner, the elders would tease the soon-to-be married couple and talk about the upcoming engagement party.

 

And me? I would always look at unnie and sense that she wants to vomit or something.

 

After eating, I was just playing with the table napkin I have and fold it in different styles.

“Hyunjae, do you want to go home now? It’s getting late and besides you have a class tomorrow” Mom said and smile. This is the first time she smiled and that was the longest line she ever told me after that scolding day.

 

Donghae oppa sent me home since he will have an upcoming schedule this midnight.

Before completely going out the restaurant, I glanced at them. The happily engaged couple.

“I’m happy for you two”

 

 

(KAI POV)

 

Haera’s a nice girl to be with. But sometimes, something seems to bother her and would have mood swings

We’ve been going out lately and get in touched through calls or texts.

 

And Hyunjae’s been avoiding my calls and text. Well, maybe too busy from school. Since I always hear Sehun, Luhan hyung, Sulli, Krystal and even Donghae hyung saying that Hyunjae’s so focused at school now a days. Hope she didn’t stress herself too much.

And today, I feel so happy knowing that I’ll be able to see her. But she never look at me during the dinner.

“I miss you already” I thought

Your brother-in-law misses you already, my little angel.

 

 

The elders talk about the engagement party that will be held next week’s Saturday, and truthfully, I feel happy knowing that me and Haera would tie a knot sooner than I imagined.

 

But somehow I feel empty and alone. INCOMPLETE

And it all started when Little Angel avoided me.

 

Donghae hyung and Hyunjae got home. I want to talk to her so badly. But I can’t.

I don’t know why.

 

When will you start to talk to me again?

 

I miss you already my little angel….

 

_________________________

PARDON FOR MY MISTAKE ^^