Chapter 48

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 48

 

Monday came and Hyunjae’s eyes we’re still swollen.

She timidly made her way to the bathroom and get ready for school.

 

She feels a little better after her friends comforted her.

Sulli and Krystal called her asking about her.

Jaemi cried with her last night.

Sehun calming both girls

And Luhan giving her the warmth she longed from a friend.

 

She looked through the mirrors and covers her eyes with fake glasses which lessen the visible swollen eyes she have.

She thought of acting fine today and all the days to come, she doesn’t want to be a burden to everyone.

After breakfast she decides to walk all the way to the school, since it’s still pretty early.

 

She passed by some beautiful houses and shops before going completely inside the school she took a deep breathe and forced a smile.

 

…..

 

“Yeah! She did that!” Hyunjae laughed while she and Hyunseok we’re talking at the canteen, for lunch break.

Jaemi was still in shock of what Hyunjae’s acting this day.

“Really you should see her face being spilled by the tomato sauce” she laughed again; they we’re talking about an unknown funny show.

Both giggled, chuckled and laughed.

 

Jaemi texted Sehun and Luhan about her whereabouts and Sulli and Krystal would visit EXO practice hours and ask about her.

 

Kai’s just cool about everything. He was keeping an ice prince since last night.

Luhan want to beat him right after he saw Kai’s face at the dorm but control himself.

 

Kai ignored all the call and messages from Haera. He was so fierce at the practice and would personally yell at the older member if they missed or play around.

 

After two hours of practice they took a little break. Kai went out to the rooftop for fresh air he decided to look at the scene bellow. Cars were everywhere. Students walking from the school and tress blooming.

Just then he saw Hyunjae with Hyunseok at the front door of SM Building.

 

He doesn’t know why but his blood boil seeing her smiling or laughing with the guy.

 

After school Donghae asked Hyunjae to give him something at the SM Building. Hyunjae ask that she and Donghae would meet the front door, since she and Hyunseok would visit Ahjumma Choi’s café.

 

Both we’re teasing each other before Donghae arrived.

Half of her laughter was faked and half was real. Hyunseok really is a funny guy and a good person.

Very different from her first impression.

 

Hyunseok also revealed that he likes Haneul and he annoyed Hyunjae so he can see Haneul at her room, he doesn’t know any of Hyunjae’s classmates so that’s why he chooses Hyunjae to annoy or bother with.

 

(KAI POV)

 

I didn’t notice that I was already at the rooftop for more than 30 minutes. I barely forgot about the practice.

Sehun went to the rooftop and called me

“Hyung! Manager-nim is already calling us” he said and went ahead. I look down and saw Hyunjae and the guy already walking away.

 

I sighed and went down.

Manager-nim just announced that we will be going home already since we took the whole morning to practice;

 

 

After arriving at the dorm, I made my way to my room and lie down while looking through the ceiling.

 

“Thinking too deep?” I heard Luhan hyung’s voice. I look at him and nod.

“Sometimes, I got confused; we’re you mad because of Haera or Hyunjae. Who are you happy to be with? Haera or Hyunjae? Kai you’re confusing” he said.

 

I just sighed and stay silence.

 

I myself is also confused. Very confused.

 

“Kai” Luhan hyung spoke I look at him.

 

“Haera or Hyunjae?”

 

___________________________________

Updated!!!!!

KAI, HAERA OR HYUNJAE????

kekekekke

 

Tomorrow will be the last day of our test!! yeppeee!!

nightiieee ebbrriiwwaann^^