Chapter 29

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 29

 

The school already announces my most awaited time...

.

.

.

.

*insert drum rolls*

 

“ONE MONTH SCHOOL BREAK”

 

Yahoo!!!!!!!!

Isn’t that amazing?

Waahhhh!!! Salute to the school premises for giving us this month long break

Puhahahahahahha.. I’m going crazy. Keke

 

The nap I have sure helps me. I didn’t put any malice on the dance and then it feels like nothing happened.

Hehehe

 

And I spent my Tuesday afternoon at Jaemi’s place.

 

“Hey I’m home!” I yelled as I went inside their house. I hug Mrs. Park. Well, they’re used of me just barging inside their house.

“Aigoo, Hyunjae is now grown up!” Mrs. Park said as she hugs me back.

“Aunt, where’s uncle?” I ask

“Well, in the company as usual” she laughed and let me taste her newly baked cookies.

“Yum, yum, yum... Yummy as usual” I smiled and give her two thumbs up.

“Auntie, where’s Mimi?” I ask

“In her room, lately she’s been listening to these songs, and would watch music shows which she didn’t do before, weird girl” Aunt shook her head.

“Auntie, by any chance the song she always listen includes..

careless careless~

shoot anonymous….” I sang the first part of MAMA

 

“oh yeah~ that one, and there’s other songs, go and barge in her room, maybe she’s using the net again” she smiled and continue baking cookies together with the workers.

 

How lucky of Jaemi to have this kind of family, even though they have a successful company, her parents still has a lot of time for her.

 

Before barging completely at her room, I first lean my ear at the door and heard two moons were played.

“Aigoo, another fan girl here”  I murmured and count up to three to open the door.

 

“1, 2…..3!!!”

I barged in and saw her in the desk table trying to exit some tabs.

 

“Aigoo, there’s no reason to close all of that. I can still browse the history” I said smirking.

 

“Eh? w-what a-are you talking about?” she shuttered. While EXO’s Angel is still playing at her cassette, I smirk once again and pointed at her cassette.

 

“Don’t lie anymore, Mimi-ah. Aunt told me that you always watch Music shows and this CD. You always played it” I smiled and hug her.

“Welcome to the fan girl world kiddo!!!” I squealed and lay in her bed.

“Yah! You’ll get my bed dirty” she hissed.

“Aigoo, changing the topic. Eh?” I smirk and change to a sitting position.

 

“So who’s you’re bias? Sehunnie?” I while we were eating Aunt Park’s cookies while watching some movies.

“Yah!” she hit my arms

“omo! You’re blushing!” I said while poking her cheeks.

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“Never will I like that guy”

“You already like him. Duh?” I rolled my eyes and went to her desk.

“Let me see, what we have here” I whispered and got her wallet. I opened it and saw Sehun Oppa’s photo card as her display picture.

“Really Jaemi?” I burst into laughter, she just pout and hurriedly take her wallet

 

“Oh come on, I already know. I’m just waiting for you to say it” I said while taking the CD out from the DVD and went to watch MBC Show! Mucore since they’ll be performing today as 12.

 

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany unnie starts introducing the performers for the night, then performance, another performance, MC, performance until it’s time for the OT12 to perform.

 

EXO-K did the opening as usual, I was squealing that hard while Jaemi would roll her eyes but secretly smile when the camera man would focus on Sehun.

Aigoo...

“wahh!!! Kris oppa!!” I squealed when Wu Fan winked at me, I mean at the camera. Then the 12 guys were on the stage all together as if they have this dance battle.

“woah! Chen oppa’s voice, sends shivers in my spine!!!” I said until the performance end.

“Aigoo. They need a longer version of this!!” I groaned while eyeing Jaemi who’s smiling.

“wh-what?”

“ohh come on! Tell meeeee noww!! As inn nooww!! Tell me you like them!! Tell me your bias is Sehun” I groaned

 

“Oh come on! I said I don’t.” she rolled her eyes

“Aigoo. Playing hard to get eh? Then why were you scanning about them in the net?”

“I was just curious why they get that name. Okay, no need to celebrate since I’ll never be one of those fan girls.”  She said

“And what did you get?”

“I get that EXO is just a planet. This is also called as extra solar planet outside the solar system.” She said. Ouch my brain hurts!!

 

“Yah! You’re making my brain hurts!” I yelled but she giggled.

“But there’s’ much more simpler than that” I wink

“What? A planet outside solar system?

“aniyo~. The planet where 12 handsome guys came from” I wink then rolled at her bed while squealing.

“Yuck!” she rolled her eyes

“Yuck your face! I know you like my chipmunk!” I said and throw a pillow at her.

“Now you’re looking for a fight?” she giggled and throws a pillow at me.

“Yeah! I am. And I wont stop until you’ll say that you like Sehun” I said and hit her

“I said, I don’t!” she hit me at my head

“Yah! You two were love struck!”

“That’s not true!”

“It is true!”

“No!”

“Yeah!”

“Never!”

“You already did!”

“Yah!!!” just then Mrs. Park went in and stops the two of us.

 

“Hey! Hey girls! Stop for awhile. Okay.” She said then both of stop and giggled

“Jaemi, please buy this for awhile. Ahjumma Kang forgets to buy this.” She smile and handed her a paper, then went out.

“You’re not coming?” she asks I just shook my head. I’m lazy!!

“I’ll just stay here. Call of nature” I wink and went to her restroom.

Truthfully, there’s no such thing as call of nature now, just want to invade her room and open her net. Hahahha.

 

“Hey, I’m going already, wait for me. huh.” She knocks

“Ah~ yeah!” I giggled lightly. And when I heard the door shut close I went out and hurriedly open her laptop.

 

“Control plus H” hehehehe.. Bad best friend..

“Wow! She opened EXO’s official website.”

“Learn more about Sehun.” Really Jaemi?

 

And in the history, lays a lot of pictures of EXO from face book, Google, tumblr. Etc,.

 

Just then her phone beeps.

“She didn’t bring it?” I got it from the table stand and squealed once I saw the sender’s I.D

 

Sehunnie<3

 

____________________________

AYO WADDUP;D

WAE SO KYYUUUUTTTEE??

P.S... next chapter mostly focus on MIHUN couple

(jaeMI and seHUN)