Chapter 47

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 47

 

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” He shouted but I didn’t dare to move an inch.

 

“aahhhh!!” he shouted and grab his hair out of frustration

“Kai oppa~”

“Hyunjae, I said leave me alone. Can’t you understand that?” he coldly said

I just shook my head and went near him

“a-aniyo~ I won’t leave you” I shuttered

 

I looked deep into his eyes and saw anger and hatred,

He hates me? Or the situation we are right now?”

 

“Are you dumb? I said leave me alone!!” He shouted way too loud than the first one.

 

(Author’s POV)

 

Hyunjae stay still, and shocked.

 

Kai became beast right now. He was punching the things he could see until his hands we’re bleeding.

 

Hyunjae went to him and clean his bruised hands by her handkerchief. But Kai harshly took his hands away from her and pushed her away.

 

“Kai can you calm down, even just a bit?” Hyunjae said as a tear escaped from her eyes.

“Why would I? I just saw my fiancé together with a guy. No wonder she looks so happy dancing with him last night” He scoffed and shot death glare at Hyunjae.

 

She gulped not knowing what to say. She doesn’t have the right to tell everything to Kai that relate to Haera.

 

She should not interfere both people, she love.

 

She just stood there, looking through Kai’s eyes filled with sadness and hurtful. And anger…

 

She took a deep sigh and smile bitterly.

 

He really loves her…

She will never get a chance…

 

“You’re smiling now? Happy seeing me so hurt?” Kai sarcastically said.

Hyunjae forced her self to stand straight.

 

“Aniyo” she said softly and tears starts flowing freely.

“I’m smiling because I realize that you love her so much.” She added and looks down.

 

“Truthfully Hyunjae, I don’t need you right now. I don’t even know why you followed me all the way up here. When in reality you should be downstairs and enjoy the party.” He said coldly.

Hyunjae feels a big part of her ripped apart.

“Why would I enjoy the party if the guy I love is hurting?” she yelled and let all her emotions flowed out.

 

She couldn’t take all the hurt feelings she’s keeping.

More tears starts to escape from her eyes.

 

“I don’t want to see you cry… I just want you to be happy, that’s all. If you don’t need me, then just ignore my presence, but for me, I need to see you calming down and smile. That’s all I need.” She said hoping that Kai would get everything.

Hoping that Kai would know that she terribly love him…

 

“No need to do that, you’re just a freaking sister-in-law. You’re stupid” Kai coldly said.

Never did he thought of how Hyunjae would feel. All he thinks this time was her, Haera.

 

“So, I’m just a freaking sister-in-law” Hyunjae forced a smile but deep inside her heart shattered and is impossible to put all the pieces back.

 

“Yeah I’m stupid.” Hyunjae said then looked at Kai.

Eyes we’re getting sore because of crying.

“I’m stupid enough to love you, more than a friend more than a brother. I’m stupid to fall in love with you. I’m stupid! I’m stupid!!” She looks straight at Kai’s eyes and cries more.

 

“Why is it that every move I made is so wrong? Even loving you is wrong. Why?” she whispered the last word and bowed at Kai,

 

“Oh so you love me? I’m sorry, I never have special feeling for you” Kai boldly said.

Hyunjae just nod and turn around.

 

“It’s always like this. In the end I’m the loser. Always get rejected and left behind.” She thought. She took a deep sigh and runaway.

 

She never went back at the party and head straight to a park, where no one could see her.

 

She texted Jaemi that she already went home, and Sulli and Krystal telling them congrats for the well-done concert.

 

Haera was calling her non-stop but she never accepts the call. She turned it off and cries harder while sitting at the bench.

 

The stars we’re shinning brightly right now. It didn’t fit the feelings she have.

 

She continue to sob and blame herself.

 

“That’s it! I told you to keep that you love him! Why did you say that?” she hit her head with her hands and cry

 

“You already know that he love Haera unnie very much but you still confess! You’re stupid! Worthless brat!!” she continued not knowing that Sehun, Luhan and Jaemi, whose crying already is watching her.

 

Luhan sat beside her and hold her hands. He flashed Hyunjae a sweet smile and hugs her; letting Hyunjae soaked his shirt with her tears.

 

“oppa~”

“shh. Baby, don’t cry” he calmly said.

“Luhan oppa is already here, Sehun and Jaemi, too” he added and caress her hair.

 

________________________________

**HUGS HYUNJAE**

wow... i so love the chipmunks^^

 

Hello everybody!!

heheh.. i successfully answered 3 test today.. and another 3 sets tomorrow..

wish me luck... again. kekeke

thanks for those who wish me luck...

i lily lily love it!!

 

WOWOW!! OUR HANDSOME HUSBAND.....