Chapter 45

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

Chapter 45

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

 

“Hyung, can I take Hyunjae?” Kai smiled widely.

Luhan just smile and give Hyunjae hands to Kai.

 

Both didn’t went to the middle, but instead to a corner of the function room where only a few can noticed.

 

Both didn’t say a word but instead they communicate with there eyes.

Both eyes were locked to each other as if nothing’s important except them.

His eyes were full of sadness and happiness, same with her.

 

“I miss you” He uttered and hugs Hyunjae, which caused her to stiff but relaxed after a second.

“We just meet last Thursday” Hyunjae pulled away and smile.

 

“Can’t afford to fall for you deeper than usual. I can’t afford to get hurt at the end” she thought.

 

“Yeah we did. But you never talk to me nor looked at me. What’s wrong little angel?” he ask and lift Hyunjae’s chin so the eye-contact wont break.

“Oppa, don’t call me that! You’re already engaged that pet name might caused a big issue” she said with hurt in her voice.

 

She loves that pet name. And so is he.

 

“And so? Can’t I call you that? They don’t have the right to tell me what to call you.” he said coolly and caressed her cheeks.

 

What are you doing? Do you like me or it’s just that you pity me? Hyunjae thought, still not breaking the eye contact and the dance.

 

“whya re you ignoring me?” Kai ask, which caused the young girl to looked down and sigh

“I’m not” she smiled, a forced one.

“Well, I’m not totally ignoring you, maybe it’s just I get to busy around at school and also, you should give more time with your fiancé. Right?” she added.

“Okay, I got it. But make sure not to stress to much.” He smiled and hugs her lightly.

 

 

The dance…

This reminds her about the first dance she have we him.

The beautiful memories flooded at her mind while both their bodies we’re swaying with the slow rhythm the orchestra produced,

That night...

He took her breathe away, he took her first kiss, and took her heart.

 

It sure was one of the most memorable days for her…

And him…

 

There was a complete silence between the two and just look each other eyes with each other.

 

She was already contented with that and so was he.

 

…….

 

On the other side, some guys we’re looking over the dancing Hyunjae and Kai and spazz silently.

“omo! Omo!” Baekhyun squealed lightly.

“Come on Jae! Talk to him!” Sehun muttered.

“No! Kai should talk to her first!” Jaemi said

 

“Hyung, why is that Jongin so oblivious, not just in his surrounding but with his own heart either?” Tao ask

“His just confused this time. Maybe later on he will realize” Xiumin answered. Just then they spotted a familiar guy and called him over.

 

“Hey Hyunseok, can we ask for a favor?” Kris asked

“Sure, what is it?” he ask. Then they guys told him something and he gladly accept and went to Kai and Hyunjae.

 

“Hey dude, congratulations” Hyunseok beamed and interrupt the two.

“Oh thanks” Kai just smiled and break the dance.

“uhmm, well. Mind if I already take my girl?” Hyunseok said. Hyunjae just opened her eyes widely, while Kai was forced to nod and went away. He wants to be with Hyunjae but he doesn’t mean to be rude to keep her for the whole dance session.

 

“Yah! Why did you say that?” Hyunjae hit Hyunseok arms who were secured at her waist

“Well, I just want too” Hyunseok smiled innocently and start blabbering things to Hyunjae which made here smile and laugh at the same time.

She never thought that Hyunseok is a funny and good guy at all.

 

Meanwhile, after leaving Hyunjae and Hyunseok behind, Kai went to look for Haera so he can dance with her again but only to spot her dancing with another guy. Both we’re so cute with each other. And she’s comfortable with the guy, and then he turns his gaze to another side but only to spot Hyunjae laughing with Hyunseok.

 

Another confusing feeling build up within him.

Jealousy.

But the thing is, to whom he is jealous to, Hyunjae with Hyunseok or Haera with the guy, Minwoo.

He sure loves Haera but still unsure to his feelings towards Hyunjae.

 

He just grabs his hair in frustration and sat with the EXO boys

“Hello there” they smiled but Kai just ignored them and grab a drink.

“Who is that guy with Hyunjae?” he asks then sternly. The boys exchanged looks and smile.

“Don’t know. Maybe Hyunjae’s suitor” Kyungsoo said

“And whose the guy with Haera?” he ask. The others just slouched, thinking that their plan of making Kai jealous is a job well done, but then they can say that Kai is more affected with the guy together with Haera.

“Omo! That’s Minwoo Sunbae. What is he doing here?” Jaemi said

“Minwoo?”

 

Hyunjae and Hyunseok were drowned by his jokes that they didn’t notice that a man came in

 

“Hyunseok, I think it’s my time to dance with my daughter”

He just nodded.

 

Hyunjae was still in shock seeing her father in front of her, waiting for her to accept his hands.

 

It’s not Kris, or Suho appa. It’s Mr.Lee.

 

Sensing that Hyunjae was still in fantasy world, Mr. Lee got her hands and put it in his neck.

“It seems like my daughter don’t want to dance with appa” he laughed

“appa?” she shuttered

“Yes baby?” and with that Hyunjae hugged her father and sob softly.

Mr. Lee smiled widely and rubs Hyunjae’s back

“Shhh. Beautiful ladies should not cry” he said.

“And my maknae is already a lady so she shouldn’t cry” he added and hugs Hyunjae tighter.

“appa’s here” he whispered. Hyunjae nod and continue to sob and repeating Mr. Lee’s name.

“Appa” she whispered

“Baby, appa want to say sorry for everything. I haven’t noticed that my Maknae need’s dads’ time. And love. I think I already give it to you. But I haven’t” he smiled and kissed Hyunjae’s forehead.

“Appa’s proud of you.” he smiled then kissed her nose.

“Appa Love you… A LOT”

 

____________________________

T.T  huhuhuhhuhu

kekekekeke

another update!!!!! kekekeke did you really cry??

anyways,, theres no net connection still in our house... I PITY MYSELF T.T

and also, i made the corrections from Chapter 41, if you didnt noticeddd..

 

HAPPY 126TH SUBIESSSS^^

OT12!!!!!

Wait for me :))