Chapter 46

My Sister’s engaged with my Boyfriend?

 

Chapter 46

 

(HYUNJAE POV)

 

Last night was so amazing!!

I get to dance with 15 special guys in my life. But the best dance I have was with Appa. My first dance with him..

 

I feel so warm and safe when I’m on his arms. I could feel the love that I longed from him last night with just a simple dance.

 

Me and Kai oppa, got a little better now, I think. I just feel so sad about what Hyunseok said that I’m his girl.

Aigoo, I discovered that it was planned by the EXO oppas. Tsk. Tsk. Naughty oppas

 

And right now, I’m preparing for a concert together with Jaemi.

Krystal and Sulli invited the two of us in their first Seoul concert; I get too excited on seeing the two perform.

 

 

Me and Jaemi was seated at the V.I.P section just then two guys went near us. Sehun sat next to Jaemi while Kai was seated next to me and the other SM artist was in front of us.

 

We joined the fan chants and light sticks waving.

They first do the Electric shock performance then followed by Nu ABO and Lachata.

A VCR then came next.

 

“Wow! Amber Unnie is so pretty” I squealed. Kai oppa just laugh and pinched my nose

“Yah!”

Amber unnie, Kris oppa and Key oppa did a performance together. Like a G6. Same of the performance they did at the SM world tour.

Victoria Unnie did acrobats, gymnastics for her special solo performance and also, she has a dance battle with Nickhun of 2pm who went to the concert.

 

Luna unnie did a heart-warming song together with Onew oppa. Good thing it was not the ‘Can I have this dance’ performance. Or else I would remember every details last SM anniversary party.

 

Krystal did a performance with Jessica unnie, a remix of Tik Tok and California girls.

 

And Sulli did a dance performance with Taemin oppa. Was it a Tango or boogie? Don’t know.

 

The whole concert was a blast. The last song they did was the famous Pinocchio performance.

 

The crowd starts decreasing few minutes after the concert ended.

Me and Jaemi together with the other SM artist went backstage and congratulate them.

“Yah!” Sulli exclaim and hug me tightly.

“Gosh Jinri! You’re so great!” I said then we continue talking with Jaemi and Krystal.

 

 

We went to the after party, which will take place at the SM lounge room.

Jaemi was already taken by Sehun and went to I don’t know place.

Luhan oppa was with the other SM artist so I don’t have someone to talk too right now but thank goodness that Kai oppa came and talk with me.

 

“Enjoy the concert?’ he ask I just nod

“They’re so Daebbakk!” I said and give two thumbs up.

“If EXO will have a concert, will you attend too?”

“Of course, I will cheer for the Chipmunks and my guardian angel and flying dragon fathers and the other members” I said and smile

“How about the dancing machine?” he put

“uuhhmm. Okay~ I’ll cheer for him too” I chuckled.

 

 

We talk more about some things, just like the old times.

 

Just then Luna unnie squealed

“Omoo!! Minwoo oppa!!” I looked at her and saw Minwoo sunbae slash oppa.

‘Guys, this is my cousin” Luna unnie introduced him to the other members just then I spot her, Haera unnie was with him! No way!!

 

Both were holding each other hands. I looked at Kai oppa, and seem like he didn’t noticed he was currently talking to Taemin oppa.

I look back at unnie just then she and Minwoo oppa kissed.

Kai oppa shouldn’t see this but too late, as I looked at him. He was already watching the two hurtful.

 

“Kai oppa” I cooed and attempt to hold his arms but before I could do that, he already walked away. Which caused a lot of people to look at him.

Unnie’s eyes went shock as she saw me and Kai oppa.

I give her a ‘can-you-help-me’ look before following Kai oppa

 

“oppa!” I followed him and we both ended up at the SM rooftop.

“Kai oppa~”

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”

 

________________________________

Leave him alone???

huhuhuhu dont leave me..

Aigoo... Kai already know about it??

what will happen to Jaejae???

 

GUESS WHO'S BACK??

 

MEEeeeeeeeEEEEEE!!!

Haefanyislovesmtown is back..

kekekkeke.. net connection is fine at last!!

 

kekekke......

i will be taking my first test by tomorrow..

wish me luck... 

.........

Got to study!!

 

WISH ME LUCK!!!